• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Why is God at war with it's creation?

OLDMAN

Basic Beliefs
NONE
Having a converse with Syed. He feels, as do many, that we and everything in the universe are simply part of God. (His plan, creation, etc.) If that is the case, then the question remains...Why is God (all parts) at war with some of his other parts? If God created evil, as well as the good, why does God feel there is value in having the two sides fight one another, instead of simply taking care of the problem by another means.

Having a converse with Syed. He feels, as do many, that we and everything in the universe are simply part of God. (His plan, creation, etc.) If that is the case, then the question remains...Why is God (all parts) at war with some of his other parts? If God created evil, as well as the good, why does God feel there is value in having the two sides fight one another, instead of simply taking care of the problem by another means.

i am not sure what is your question

why did god created human?

god has only one job is to create any thing he want

he created millions of different kind of creatures but god wanted to create a creature who is intellectual, who could use brain and built civilization that is human

human is the only creature designed by god to read, to write, to invent, to built university, to cure diseases themselves

so if human choose to do good by choice god will reward him/her paradise

human are not part of god
You also say people are not animals, Syed.
Why would anyone trust your bare-assed assertions?

Because he doesn't need air or food, wasn't the product of two other animals having sex, doesn't have DNA more than 97% similar to that of a chimp, and...
Oh, wait -
Never mind!

human are not part of god

You said in another post, that every atom was a part of God. Then you requested I start a new thread so you could answer the question. now you pretend you don't know what the hell I'm talking about.....?

Assume for the moment that this God you reference is imaginary and only exists in the imaginations of believers.

Reality becomes much more parsimonious and compatible with the actual evidence:

1) Various groups of humans make war with other groups. Humans are the sole cause.

2) Because humans (and other life) are carbon-based life forms which require metabolism to exist, resources for that metabolism must be shared, or taken from others.

3) The believers project their own emotions, thinking and apologetics upon the imaginary sky fairies.

Assume for the moment that this God you reference is imaginary and only exists in the imaginations of believers.

Reality becomes much more parsimonious and compatible with the actual evidence:

1) Various groups of humans make war with other groups. Humans are the sole cause.

2) Because humans (and other life) are carbon-based life forms which require metabolism to exist, resources for that metabolism must be shared, or taken from others.

3) The believers project their own emotions, thinking and apologetics upon the imaginary sky fairies.

I was hoping Syed, would come to this conclusion...ain't happened yet.

You said in another post, that every atom was a part of God.
no, i said god have power over EVERY atom that simply mean god can make anything he want from atom

Then we must be living in a world that Allah deems to be acceptable. People killing one another, fighting over which verses of the bibles are the ones to follow..

You said in another post, that every atom was a part of God.
no, i said god have power over EVERY atom that simply mean god can make anything he want from atom

Then your god is a mean old poopyhead. He should have made everyone HAPPY. Or at least happy enough so they don't go around killing each other and trying to tell each other what God thinks...

You also say people are not animals, Syed.
Why would anyone trust your bare-assed assertions?
animals are people?

human is the only creature designed by god to read, to write, to invent, to built university, to cure diseases themselves

So why did it take so long for man to invent written language? Physically, a human being from 20,000 years ago would be virtually indistinguishable from a modern one, yet the former knew nothing of reading, writing, or university.

Anatomically modern humans have been around for a couple hundred thousand years. Written language? A little over five thousand. So why the long pause?

Then we must be living in a world that Allah deems to be acceptable. People killing one another, fighting over which verses of the bibles are the ones to follow..
we kill because of god gave us free will

Then your god is a mean old poopyhead. He should have made everyone HAPPY. Or at least happy enough so they don't go around killing each other and trying to tell each other what God thinks...

god says to the angels in the Qur'an (2:30 - 33): “‘Verily, I am going to place mankind generations after generations on earth.’ They (the angels) said: ‘Will You place therein those who will make mischief therein and shed blood, while we (the angels) glorify You with praises and thanks and sanctify You.’ God said: ‘I know that which you do not know.’

god created millions of species who dont make mischief on earth but they dont have intellect

so god wanted to create a intellect creature who could use his/her intellect and create civilization

god says to the angels in the Qur'an (2:30 - 33): “‘Verily, <blah blah blah>

Lisa says to Bart in Simpsons 217 (1:30 - 2:41) "The mound builders worshiped turtles as well as badgers, snakes and other animals"
And Bart sayeth to Lisa: "Thank god we have come to our senses and worship a carpenter who lived 2000 years ago!"

Amen!

human is the only creature ...

What's the difference between a creature and an animal?

designed by god

Evidence please.

to read, to write,

You're pretty full of yourself, for someone who cannot even read what is written by ants, nor write anything that ants can understand. Ants can do that - so what's wrong with YOU?

animals are people?

So why did it take so long for man to invent written language? Physically, a human being from 20,000 years ago would be virtually indistinguishable from a modern one, yet the former knew nothing of reading, writing, or university.
let me give an example

can a dog learn to do tricks?

can a parrot learn to talk?

can chimpanzee learn to do math?

yes they can learn BUT they can not learn by themselves, they NEED our help

but no one there to teach human language, to write, to read

but human can LEARN language, to write, to read by themselves..... human needed TIME to learn language, to write, to read

remember software in our brain gave us ability to language, to write, to read

god put software in our brain

i am not sure what is your question

why did god created human?

god has only one job is to create any thing he want

he created millions of different kind of creatures but god wanted to create a creature who is intellectual, who could use brain and built civilization that is human

so if human choose to do good by choice god will reward him/her paradise

Preaching again. Not a shred of evidence or even a reasoned argument to support his claims. Why is this kind of behavior allowed here?

let me give an example

can a dog learn to do tricks?

can a parrot learn to talk?

can chimpanzee learn to do math?

yes they can learn BUT they can not learn by themselves, they NEED our help

but no one there to teach human language, to write, to read

but human can LEARN language, to write, to read by themselves..... human needed TIME to learn language, to write, to read

remember software in our brain gave us ability to language, to write, to read

god put software in our brain

So why are you not using the software god put in your brain to learn anything? Why have you spent a decade on these forums pretending to be as ignorant as a rock? Why are you so unwilling to listen to what people have to say and engage them in direct and honest conversation?

You are here to troll us for your personal entertainment. That is why. Nobody can be as dumb as you pretend to be.

Back
Top Bottom