• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Why the Democrats have kept losing for many years....

I think equating the Clintons (who I agree are less than ideal) and Trump is exactly the problem I just articulated.

They are not the same. Prof if that is where we are now. Further proof of that is how we got here, through the idiocy of the Dem electorate either not bothering to show up or voting 3rd party, which gave the election to someone far, far worse than the Clintons. If you can't see that because they appeared in a few pictures together then I suggest you reevaluate. Do you really think we as a country would be where we are right now? Honestly?

I'd exchange them in a heartbeat. For a long list of reasons that I feel should be pretty damn obvious.

As Trump has demonstrated all people care about is jobs, wages, and taxes. all else is secondary. Democrats present themselves as a Moses up on the mountain.

+1 Agree.

The democrats have become a race, creed, and gender party. And no longer the party of working labor.

Well, this seems to presume that a bunch of rich Connecticut liberals shrieking "racism" at working people is not the way to bring about social justice.

As Trump has demonstrated all people care about is jobs, wages, and taxes. all else is secondary. Democrats present themselves as a Moses up on the mountain.

+1 Agree.

The democrats have become a race, creed, and gender party. And no longer the party of working labor.

Well, this seems to presume that a bunch of rich Connecticut liberals shrieking "racism" at working people is not the way to bring about social justice.

Listen Mr. Dismal. There is more to this than merely how conservative or liberal you are. There is the matter of whether you are civil and concerned with acting in concert with a fair and just society that abandons nobody and abuses nobody. Why can't you understand that. It is not a case of more or less liberal. It is a matter of decent behavior toward your fellow men...as decent as possible...not a bunch of crazy threats and blue laws. You bore me to tears because you cannot relent from your many and several steadfast positions on things that are none of your business and which can hurt others. Some seem to think liberal means evil or stupid and they hammer on liberals. I think people who have no remorse about firing people, making people homeless, letting them die of treatable illnesses, withholding education and the rights of full citizenship to still others. These are not just petty crimes. When they are multiplied by millions, they give us a disorderly desperate society that is constantly in stir and constantly deteriorating.

Back
Top Bottom