• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Why you should vote for Trump

"I'm voting for the flag that is always missing from the Democratic background..."

I did a quick Google Image search on my phone to check this claim.

IMG_1349.png

IMG_1350.png

The first image in which the US flag is not clearly visible is number fourteen; It's a picture of the President at his inaugauration, and the only reason you can't see the US flag is that it's out of shot, due to the broad stairway behind the President that leads to the podium.

Now I am intetested; How easy is it to find a picture of any Democrat politician at an event in any venue they controlled, in which the Stars and Stripes is NOT present? Even in random venues, most such images include a Stars and Stripes lapel pin, but in bavkgrounds they control, it is an absolute fixture. Can anybody find such an image?

This has to be just about the wrongest testable claim I have ever seen in my life.

For the record, I don't like politicians who constantly drape the national flag everywhere. But it's an absolute staple of US politics, to the point where the absence of a US flag at a political event would be headline news.

Reactions: SLD
He’s voting for the military, and the veterans who fought for and died for this country. So he’s voting for a guy who got a deferment from serving in Vietnam because of fake bone spurs, who criticized John McCain for being captured in Vietnam and repeatedly attacked him after that, and who is on record — while president and according to military men who served with him and heard him — as calling people who serve in the military “losers,” and who said he didn’t want to be seen around any wounded war veterans because “that’s not a good look for me.” Got it. Makes perfect sense in bizarro MAGAt land.

Hypocrisy, unfounded paranoia, and bad fiction.

Huh. This is new... I'll pick just one.

"I'm not just voting for the person, I'm voting for the platform."

The first part of the sentence is a lie. They're absolutely voting for that sack of shit because he's a sack of shit. They may not realize they're eyeball deep in that shit-sack, but that doesn't mean they're not in it.

My question about the second part is this: what fucking platform??? Vague notions of lower taxes and being against whatever Democrats are for isn't a platform, it's greed driven ignorance and self destruction.

I don't know if it's a matter of Americans getting dumber, but one of understanding that more dumb people have been given access to right wing propaganda. My hypothesis is that all the people who didn't like reading were able to be radicalized so easily by colorful images and trite statements. Thank you for that, internet.

Hypocrisy, unfounded paranoia, and bad fiction.

Huh. This is new... I'll pick just one.

"I'm not just voting for the person, I'm voting for the platform."

The first part of the sentence is a lie. They're absolutely voting for that sack of shit because he's a sack of shit. They may not realize they're eyeball deep in that shit-sack, but that doesn't mean they're not in it.

My question about the second part is this: what fucking platform???

Indeed, in 2020 the Rethuglicans did not even bother to adopt a platform, which I believe was unprecedented.

To see how far both Rethuglicans and the country have fallen, anyone can google up the 1956 Republican Party platform on which Eisenhower ran for re-election.

My question about the second part is this: what fucking platform??? Vague notions of lower taxes and being against whatever Democrats are for isn't a platform, it's greed driven ignorance and self destruction.
Right? The man's "platform" changes nearly every time he opens his mouth, and there ain't much to it.

Indeed, in 2020 the Rethuglicans did not even bother to adopt a platform, which I believe was unprecedented.

To see how far both Rethuglicans and the country have fallen, anyone can google up the 1956 Republican Party platform on which Eisenhower ran for re-election.

It was unprecedented. Their platform was Trump and therein contain all the vague notions about things and people they don't like.

75 million people voted for that shitgibbon in 2020. The crazy thing is that maybe 1% of those people stood to benefit from it. In most cases it was a vote for self harm.

Right? The man's "platform" changes nearly every time he opens his mouth, and there ain't much to it.
It's very kind of you to refer to him as a man. I respect your restraint.

"I'm voting for the flag that is always missing from the Democratic background..."

I did a quick Google Image search on my phone to check this claim.

View attachment 45722

View attachment 45723

The first image in which the US flag is not clearly visible is number fourteen; It's a picture of the President at his inaugauration, and the only reason you can't see the US flag is that it's out of shot, due to the broad stairway behind the President that leads to the podium.

Now I am intetested; How easy is it to find a picture of any Democrat politician at an event in any venue they controlled, in which the Stars and Stripes is NOT present? Even in random venues, most such images include a Stars and Stripes lapel pin, but in bavkgrounds they control, it is an absolute fixture. Can anybody find such an image?

This has to be just about the wrongest testable claim I have ever seen in my life.

For the record, I don't like politicians who constantly drape the national flag everywhere. But it's an absolute staple of US politics, to the point where the absence of a US flag at a political event would be headline news.

Okay, but none of that really counts. He's just there doing ordinary stuff with the flag in the background, you know--like he's SUPPOSED to do. Compare that to Dear Leader:

Dear Leader grabs it by the stripes because it lets him do it. You can't get any more conservative than that and still have a family show.

You know.. the alt-right is always pissing on about "virtue signaling". Then they get massive erections when this guy blatantly virtue signals.

So for those of you wondering the source of this fb post, I tracked it down to a guy named Robert Peele on Facebook. He has many interesting other posts. Here’s another one:

IMG_7359.jpeg

I’m not suggesting that you take any particular action on his fb page. But you’re not prohibited by fb rules from commenting. 😁

I know it doesn't matter at all to the Trumpies, but he actually said motherfucker last year at a rally in Anaheim (9/29/23.) I don't know how I missed this at the time. Can you imagine?? (Back in 2020 he dropped a fuck on Limbaugh's show, but this is the first time I've heard that he used the classic MF compound.)
He was pretending to channel Biden, and he said, "If somebody is beating you by 10, 15, or 20 points, like we're doing with crooked Joe Biden -- let's indict the motherfucker!" Crowd loved it. I hope my ultra-religious Trump-suckin' relatives heard it.
Yeah. Trump is fighting to restore true American values.

Reactions: SLD
Back
Top Bottom