• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Will the DNC cancel the debate?

Biden supporters online are shouting down others that Bernie needs to quit.

Senator Clyburn said the DNC should shut the primary down.

Biden seems to have a 50% chance of screwing up what he says, to include physically threatening people at worst and funny flubs at best.

So, will the DNC cancel the debate?

Now that the debate has taken place, can you point out the 50% of what Biden said last night that was screwed up?

You are asking for a lot of unpaid labor. To summarize, Biden was not guilty of obvious gaffes of the same kind as has been pointed out...he forgot the names of things a couple times but so what...so did Bernie...fact checking offhand Bernie made less errors, but they both made some...but Biden said not just things that were counterfactual or he forgot, he also said things that didn't make sense...like the whole Cuba bullshit...you can't say any Cuba policy is good because Cuba is our enemy...bullshit...it undermines our allies. WTF. He just told "our allies" he was willing to be dishonest about Cuban policies all being bad. That implies they are so stupid that when he publicly says he's deliberately oversimplifying shit on their behalf (allegedly) they can't tell. That whole point was incoherent jibberjabber. Yeah, if I took the time to critique every answer, half would not make sense or be flawed with counterfactual/memory problems.

But like I wrote, it's time for Bernie to concede. Tonight I emailed his campaign to tell them in response to an email they sent to me.

But like I wrote, it's time for Bernie to concede. Tonight I emailed his campaign to tell them in response to an email they sent to me.

Well, that should do it.

I know your Trump Derangement Syndrome has you used to Overlords being in control, but try to think about concepts like democracy. If the vast majority of Sanders supporters stop funding him and give him feedback that it is time to concede, then that will have a dramatic impact on his campaign decision. This is different from when one of your Overlord oligarchs like Bloomberg or Twitler McCrazyPants keeps pumping money into a system with designs to fool voters through advanced marketing techniques. So while my individual feedback is insignificant--and it was never my point that it WAS significant--a vast majority of people funding and supporting Bernie all acting in unison IS significant after all. But do continue on with your snark and straw men. It must be very fun for you to see liberals in-fighting. But just wait. Your Dear Leader will be in the fray soon, too, and then I'll have my own snark.

Untitled-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom