• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Will they try to primary Trump?

What a sad state of affairs politics has become in the USA. Right now I can't see Trump getting ousted but there is time yet. And Trump is petulant enough that he may even quit a 2020 run if someone says something to upset him. But even if he does run again, there is no possible way he could get a second term. He barely won last time.

Ah, don't discount the potency of Uncle Vlad's Nuclear Cruise Information Missiles.

Does anyone seriously believe that Republican voters would vote for anyone else in the Republican primaries? He's the most intelligent, patriotic president America ever had! America is winning so much now! ISIS has already been defeated in the first 30 days, just like Trump predicted! He's kept every campaign promise!

You're just jealous because you're playing checkers while he's playing 47th dimensional chess!!!!! [/conservolibertarian]

Does anyone seriously believe that Republican voters would vote for anyone else in the Republican primaries? He's the most intelligent, patriotic president America ever had! America is winning so much now! ISIS has already been defeated in the first 30 days, just like Trump predicted! He's kept every campaign promise!

You're just jealous because you're playing checkers while he's playing 47th dimensional chess!!!!! [/conservolibertarian]
Ugh, you sound like Scott Adams...

What a sad state of affairs politics has become in the USA. Right now I can't see Trump getting ousted but there is time yet. And Trump is petulant enough that he may even quit a 2020 run if someone says something to upset him. But even if he does run again, there is no possible way he could get a second term. He barely won last time.

People said he wouldn't run. He ran.
People said he wouldn't win the primarys. He won the primarys.
People said he would wouldn't win to become president. He did.
People said he wouldn't last a year. he has.
Even given everything mounting against him, should you bet against what he will or won't do? Personally I'm suspicious of the result for your midterms later this year.

Back
Top Bottom