• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Will Trump make it to November?

steve_bank

Diabetic retinopathy and poor eyesight. Typos ...
Basic Beliefs
secular-skeptic
In the press session today his breathing was labored, his eyes not focused, and kind of stumbled out quickly letting the VP take over.

He looked sick to me.

White House reported that Trump's Covid-19 test came back negative... which means he has the coronavirus.

In the press session today his breathing was labored, his eyes not focused, and kind of stumbled out quickly letting the VP take over.

He looked sick to me.

You were watching a clip from last year. Or 2018. Or 2017.

He looked sick to me.

Probably having an anxiety attack, everyone knows he's terrified of germs, and Twitter has been going on and on about his level of exposure.

You see the markets, Donald? Rates are at zero now. And what did it do? Wall St. has no confidence in you either. They never did. They just knew you would be very pro business and slash regulations. Now you're seeing what they think of your leadership. Are you seeing it, Donald? Doubtful. But hope springs eternal that you will resign and disappear down your gold plated rathole.

You see the markets, Donald? Rates are at zero now. And what did it do? Wall St. has no confidence in you either. They never did. They just knew you would be very pro business and slash regulations. Now you're seeing what they think of your leadership. Are you seeing it, Donald? Doubtful. But hope springs eternal that you will and resign and disappear down your gold plated rathole.

He won't resign. I don't think the Republicans would let him. They'd either have Pence and nobody wants that. It makes me wonder if the GOP is as horrified at the idea as I am because surely, they'd be pushing to get Trump out of there. If Pence were somehow unable to serve, that would mean Pelosi and that's not something they'd tolerate willingly.

You see the markets, Donald? Rates are at zero now. And what did it do? Wall St. has no confidence in you either. They never did. They just knew you would be very pro business and slash regulations. Now you're seeing what they think of your leadership. Are you seeing it, Donald? Doubtful. But hope springs eternal that you will and resign and disappear down your gold plated rathole.

He won't resign. I don't think the Republicans would let him. They'd either have Pence and nobody wants that. It makes me wonder if the GOP is as horrified at the idea as I am because surely, they'd be pushing to get Trump out of there. If Pence were somehow unable to serve, that would mean Pelosi and that's not something they'd tolerate willingly.

Heh... I dunno - maybe the GOP will convince both Cheato and Pence to resign so they can blame the pandemic and the economic depression on Nancy Pelosi. :hysterical:

Heh... I dunno - maybe the GOP will convince both Cheato and Pence to resign so they can blame the pandemic and the economic depression on Nancy Pelosi. :hysterical:

No. Just like Obama got blamed for the collapse in late '08, Republidoormats will simply forget anything before Jan. '21 ever happened.

Back
Top Bottom