• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Woman Photographed Flipping Off Trump Fired By Employer

All this talk about t-shirts is pointless.

The real question is whether there were logos on the socks in the photo. Why is everyone silent about the designer socks?

It doesn't matter what she was wearing, she's a moron. But she should not have lost her job over it.

What she was wearing is the ONLY thing relevant here. What planet are you from? She has the freedom to express herself, but her company also has the freedom to protect their reputation by limiting the speech of those that so much as APPEAR to represent them. That is why companies usually have a social media policy... to enforce their rights. {snip}

Not sure it's the ONLY thing in play. She's a moron and that may be enough for her employers to get rid. But it does seem harsh.

It is cute when Trump supporters call others morons.

I wonder how much you could collect for mooning him. Probably very dependent on age, so I'll stick with telling him he's #1.

Well, he's just back from China, right?

So encourage him to think of mankind as a brotherhood. The Chinese sign language symbol for brother looks remarkably similar to The Bird in AgSL..

Or binary? "I wasn't flipping him off! I was counting to 4! In binary! For, uh, four more years... Yeah, that's it."

What she was wearing is the ONLY thing relevant here. What planet are you from? She has the freedom to express herself, but her company also has the freedom to protect their reputation by limiting the speech of those that so much as APPEAR to represent them. That is why companies usually have a social media policy... to enforce their rights. {snip}

Not sure it's the ONLY thing in play. She's a moron and that may be enough for her employers to get rid. But it does seem harsh.

It is cute when Trump supporters call others morons.

Huh? Since when has TSwizzle been a Trump supporter?

Huh? Since when has TSwizzle been a Trump supporter?

Sine over a year ago when he opined that a Trump presidency would be better for Australia than a Clinton presidency.

Huh? Are you confusing TSwizzle with Wiley Willey? Not that I would call Willey a "Trump supporter" anyway.

I suppose I could be confusing him with someone else, the search function on this site is pretty abysmal, so I am having a hard time finding corroborating posts. I doubt it would have been Will Wiley I would have confused him with, as WW has more of a Russia centered posting history. It would more likely be someone else with an extreme position on immigration, like Angelo, who is also from Australia.

Well, he's just back from China, right?

So encourage him to think of mankind as a brotherhood. The Chinese sign language symbol for brother looks remarkably similar to The Bird in AgSL..

Or binary? "I wasn't flipping him off! I was counting to 4! In binary! For, uh, four more years... Yeah, that's it."

4? You realize that sounds like "die" in Chinese? (While we don't have 13th floors they don't have floors with 4 in them.)

Back
Top Bottom