• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Working on a joke about libertarians.

none

Banned
Banned
Basic Beliefs
atheist/ignostic
I was just trying to come up with another joke of my own creation, and I was hoping for some feedback if there should be any tweaking or is it good enough to send to the "Joke Gallery" thread... does it need some more work or is it good enough?
Here goes:
There is no reliable study available to counter the idea that conservative libertarians suffer from retardation because if the study were government based the conservative libertarians would be skeptical and if it were privately funded by conservative libertarians there would be a conflict of interest and such a study isn't reliable so in lieu of such evidence that conservative libertarians aren't retarded conservative libertarians should be considered retarded.

You're wasting your time. Libertarianism is its own punchline, so anything you come up with is going to be a letdown.

I'm gonna go with "it needs work."

Needs to be more pithy.

This isn't really a joke, or a libertarian joke, but I wrote it, so...

"Ronald Reagan once said that government is not the solution to your problems....government IS the problem!

He said this on the first day of his government job."

A libertarian is a person who doesn’t go along with any group because they’re better than that.
??????

Back
Top Bottom