• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

WTF? Trump "hopes" Russian Intelligence to find and release HRC's missing emails.

Well, he was joking if you saw the press conference. But he did hold this presser during Clinton's coronation week and got control of the news cycle with questions about Clinton's missing emails. Punk'd.

Well, he was joking if you saw the press conference. But he did hold this presser during Clinton's coronation week and got control the news cycle with questions about Clinton's missing emails. Punk'd.

If you believe he was joking, I have a bridge for you to buy.

So Donald Trump thinks espionage is a laughing matter. Duly noted.

The Dems' tin-foil hat Russki conspiracy theory to deflect the harm caused by the leak is kinda funny, yeah.

Well, it's being alleged that the Russians are behind the Hillary leaks, that Trump has numerous investments in Russian owned companies, and direct K-1s from Putin owned companies. (BTW: I partially used the Enquirer to source my information, which should be good enough since that's where Trump gets his intel!)

The Dems' tin-foil hat Russki conspiracy theory to deflect the harm caused by the leak is kinda funny, yeah.

Well, it's being alleged that the Russians are behind the Hillary leaks, that Trump has numerous investments in Russian owned companies, and direct K-1s from Putin owned companies. (BTW: I partially used the Enquirer to source my information, which should be good enough since that's where Trump gets his intel!)

But it's an obvious joke, man. It's like when a fundamentalist Christian says that you'll go to hell, and you look up and say, "okay, God, strike me down, do it, strike me down"!

Damn. Partisan ideology is killing humor.

So Donald Trump thinks espionage is a laughing matter. Duly noted.

What does "espionage" have to do with Hillary's deleted emails?

You're worried the Russians are going to steal her best yoga routines?

This can't be correct. Just four years ago the Dems were ridiculing Romney for saying that Russia was our greatest geopolitical threat. The Dems tore him a new one for that silliness, they did.

This can't be correct. Just four years ago the Dems were ridiculing Romney for saying that Russia was our greatest geopolitical threat. The Dems tore him a new one for that silliness, they did.

That's a good point. I don't know if Russia is our greatest geopolitical threat - but they are very close. No doubt about it. However, I listened to Trump's speech twice: I didn't detect any sarcasm or humor. He invited them to find the e-mails and then send them to our press.

Have we always been at war with East Asia?

Back
Top Bottom