• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

@Yahoo woman accuses woman of sexual harrassment who to trust?

none

Banned
Banned
Basic Beliefs
atheist/ignostic
did any of this happen? who is telling the truth, is the alleged perpetrator telling the truth or is it the alleged victim?
is it good for Yahoo to "be one the side" of the alleged perpetrator, would temporary leave be prudent?
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/07/12/newser-yahoo-sexual-harassment/12569447/
Sexual harassment complaints aren't uncommon in the tech industry, but a new one at Yahoo is making headlines because of an unusual twist: A female executive is accused of coercing a female subordinate into sex.

The lawsuit filed by engineer Nan Shi says that her boss, mobile exec Maria Zhang, forced her into sex and then punished her with lousy performance reviews when Shi put a stop to it, reports the San Jose Mercury News.

When Shi reported it to Yahoo, the company put her on unpaid leave and eventually fired her, according to the lawsuit. It names Yahoo as a defendant, reports Reuters.

"Zhang told Plaintiff she would have a bright future at Yahoo if she had sex with her," says the complaint. "She also stated she could take away everything from her including her job, stocks, and future if she did not do what she wanted."

Both women joined Yahoo last year when it acquired a company founded by Zhang. Shi, a native of China, says Zhang ordered her to move into Yahoo housing in Sunnyvale, Calif., and soon moved in with her.

Yahoo is sticking by Zhang and says it will "fight vigorously to clear her name."

They are both guilty! We all know that all women are lying liars who lie, so obviously Zhang is a evil female rapist while Shi was a completely willing sexual partner who had regrets the next morning and got vindictive

Truly a conundrum for the feminist Left. Hopefully one of them is a preferred minority which should enable them to chose sides.

The real crime here is the equal opportunity laws passed by the libruls. If there'd been less women working there, one of the parties would be a man and we'd know who the evil one was.

I assume emails, text messages, phone messages, etc will provide some evidence.

At the moment though, without any other evidence, it sounds like a consensual relationship gone sour.

At the moment though, without any other evidence, it sounds like a consensual relationship gone sour.

You're only saying that because you hate women and want them to suffer.

Or because you love woman and hate those who make them suffer.

I'm not sure which it is.

I've seen relationships, both same-sex and opposite-sex, break up. And I've also seen that sometimes one of the partners goes into 'full psycho' mode. And this is after years of an outwardly normal persona and a genuinely loving relationship.

I've seen relationships, both same-sex and opposite-sex, break up. And I've also seen that sometimes one of the partners goes into 'full psycho' mode. And this is after years of an outwardly normal persona and a genuinely loving relationship.
so you are just a homewrecker...

I was making a joke, a bad joke and these women and there problem was showcased only for my entertainment.
I feel bad about it but I guess I'll have to get over it.
you witnessing breakups was sufficient leverage for me to accuse you of homewrecking those situations.
I apologize for the inconvenience.

Look, we all know it: they are both female so they are both full blown psycho and you are just too polite and too progressive to say so.

Ya, it's like when Hitler fought Stalin. No matter who you cheer for, you feel like a dick for supporting them.

Back
Top Bottom