• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

ZOMG kyoot!

I think the big horse thinks it wants to be tiny, and know all the little girl's secrets, some big animals are just like that. Cute.

I think the big horse thinks it wants to be tiny, and know all the little girl's secrets, some big animals are just like that. Cute.

Horses already know all your secrets, but don't tell anybody. :)

All the ones I worked with could see, smell, her and recognize expressions, vocal tones, when people are expressing a lie versus speaking a lie, all from what they hear, see, and smell. Oh, and thy cute-jealous, like the ne who disliked the appaloosa I used to tack up, hated my ding that first, wanted all attention on him until I gave him the exact same rub on his shoulders. He'd sigh and put his ears down ready for a nap.

All other animals we keep around long enough know aaaalll our secrets, cuz they're brave enough to keep coming back with each one they learn. Unless you're an asshole/abuser/liar, then they can see it and hear it and either give you wide birth, or look for a way to fuck with ya. It's why I use them as a semi-morality gauge on other people, especially if they seem alright at first but then when they get accidentally bumped into, stepped on, or swiped at with a paw and they get unnecessarily shitty, till a better idea to keep the other animal around and drop the human one.

(I still think a lot of the bigger than usual animals secretly know they are too big for lap and shoulders and tiny tot, but try their darndest anyway, lol).

itty bitty baby axolotls

e3789539c9138400000491147cfc2788.jpg

Horses already know all your secrets, but don't tell anybody. :)

All the ones I worked with could see, smell, her and recognize expressions, vocal tones, when people are expressing a lie versus speaking a lie, all from what they hear, see, and smell. Oh, and thy cute-jealous, like the ne who disliked the appaloosa I used to tack up, hated my ding that first, wanted all attention on him until I gave him the exact same rub on his shoulders. He'd sigh and put his ears down ready for a nap.

All other animals we keep around long enough know aaaalll our secrets, cuz they're brave enough to keep coming back with each one they learn. Unless you're an asshole/abuser/liar, then they can see it and hear it and either give you wide birth, or look for a way to fuck with ya. It's why I use them as a semi-morality gauge on other people, especially if they seem alright at first but then when they get accidentally bumped into, stepped on, or swiped at with a paw and they get unnecessarily shitty, till a better idea to keep the other animal around and drop the human one.

(I still think a lot of the bigger than usual animals secretly know they are too big for lap and shoulders and tiny tot, but try their darndest anyway, lol).

11958e00aeaa8041f52b70ebb5dc690e.jpg

7c05cdd2a1b9017dbae2267254186f42.jpg

11958e00aeaa8041f52b70ebb5dc690e.jpg

7c05cdd2a1b9017dbae2267254186f42.jpg

That's just like Badger, an old ex-racer who caught up lame with tendinitis. His best friend was Jet, a lookalike, whose best friend was a Belgian cross big guy named Wilbur. He was twice thee hands of the little blackies and far too slow, but they'd always slow up at the end of the stretch wed run them on, so he didn't get left behind.

I miss my old work, pretty pic though. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Germans are too funny and lovely. How so many people miss this I will never understand.

Are baby axolotls called axolittls, and if not, why not?

Apparently not. They're larvae, and also apparently a newt/salamander type animal. The white bit is leftover egg yolk they absorb soon after hatching, and they seem a bit less cute when full grown. Did not know you could raise them as pets.

Back
Top Bottom