• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

1st presidential debate 2016

none

Banned
Banned
Basic Beliefs
atheist/ignostic
Starts in about 30 minutes
What will be revealed? ?
Post 'em up :)

I predict that by the end of the debate, I will be very glad that I'm not an American.

The debate has just began, hillary first to speak (economics)

Trump leads with alternate reality!

Reality: Job growth for years.

Trump: They took our jobs!

Unfortunately he is talking calm and cool.

- - - Updated - - -

He started out with a small loan! Yeah. $400 million!

- - - Updated - - -

I am watching Monday night football - so much more rewarding. I do have a twitter feed which I find fun...Trump groupies say he is fantastic, Hillary is failing. Dominating...appealing to Ohio and Penn ... attacking her 30 years of failure...etc.

How do you all see it?

- - - Updated - - -

I am watching Monday night football - so much more rewarding. I do have a twitter feed which I find fun...Trump groupies say he is fantastic, Hillary is failing. Dominating...appealing to Ohio and Penn ... attacking her 30 years of failure...etc.

How do you all see it?

If people want a president who starts yelling at someone who gives a different opinion, we are fucked and it doesn't matter.

- - - Updated - - -

How do you all see it?
theres a lot more fighting in the debate! More clashes and tackles.

Trump is being a dick, hillary should have some white in her red dress

He just said that he can't release his tax returns because of an audit. Flat out lie. He refused to say why he wouldn't release them.

Holt just called him on that and he deflected again.

ETA: Now he said it is because of the emails.

How do you all see it?

If people want a president who starts yelling at someone who gives a different opinion, we are fucked and it doesn't matter.

Reports are he is winning the television show...Hillary not so good. Holt hardly there.

Back
Top Bottom