• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

1st presidential debate 2016

It really is depressing that this is the choice we have. Hillary is doing just fine but she is up against a fucking moron so it's not that hard to look good. Trump keeps trying to toot his own horn about how he is such a unbelievable business man.

It bothers the Donald that some countries in NATO don't pay their share but he also thinks it's smart if he can get away with paying no income tax? The cognitive dissonance...

"Trump melts down over Iraq, babbles about Hannity, then brags about temperament. She snorts. Audience laughs. "

Ben Shapiro

Trump's debate strategy seems to consist mainly of "No, YOU." He just called Hillary Clinton "cavalier."
:lol:

Trump never said anything that made sense. He had trouble staying on topic and as usual did a lot of bragging about his many failed businesses and tax breaks.

Hillary was sharp, stayed on topic most of the time, kept her cool and pushed his buttons quite effectively. All the experts that I've been reading said she was far better than him. I guess it's all about perceptions.

It bothers the Donald that some countries in NATO don't pay their share but he also thinks it's smart if he can get away with paying no income tax? The cognitive dissonance...

It seems in line with his regular stance: He admires people who can play the game and doesn't blame them for playing for their benefit - he expects it - and so his general attitude is that the rules need to be changed to benefit those we want to benefit, i.e., 'America'.

Trump never said anything that made sense. He had trouble staying on topic and as usual did a lot of bragging about his many failed businesses and tax breaks.

Hillary was sharp, stayed on topic most of the time, kept her cool and pushed his buttons quite effectively. All the experts that I've been reading said she was far better than him. I guess it's all about perceptions.

Yes, sane rational intelligent people will all agree that HRC won this one hands down.

Trump supporters will insist he won.

He performed better than I expected, though. If you just look at demeanor without listening to his words, he didn't act bat-shit crazy

He's had a very hard time answering the questions asked of him. But despite Trump having the attention span of a spider monkey, Lester actually got him to answer that last question: would he support Hillary if she won, and he said he would. I wonder how long after stepping out of the debate venue that he will again start insinuating that a Clinton win would mean a rigged election.

It's over she definitely should have some white on her, sold red was a little over the top
Maybe next time she'll color coordinate some pastels in the mix
And Donald, you lost. ..liar

Trump did better than I thought he would at first, and for a minute there it looked like his non stop attacks caught HRC by surprise.

But he's too ignorant and too ADS too keep it up.

Also, what the fuck was with his rant about Rosie O'Donnell? That was just weird.

Back
Top Bottom