• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

2020 Election Results

Voted for Jorgensen, in spite of all of Elixir's attempts to recruit me to the Trump camp. I'm waiting to see who wins so I'll know who my 3rd party vote in Alabama caused some other state to go the wrong way.

Seriously. I was told that voting for Johnson in California is the reason Hillary lost 2016.

CNN and FoxNews both show Trump leading the popular vote, but I'm sure California will change that.

I had read that tonight would look bad for Biden b/c all the mail-ins yet to be counted.

Someone cheer me up.

I had read that tonight would look bad for Biden b/c all the mail-ins yet to be counted.

Someone cheer me up.

Some states, like Florida, counted the mail-ins first, so that would be false comfort if you were relying on that.

Someone cheer me up.

Some states, like Florida, counted the mail-ins first, so that would be false comfort if you were relying on that.

Others, like MI, PA, WI and VA didn't, so that would be true comfort.

One thing I wrote in my prediction thread is that America is addicted to inertia.

AZ could break for Biden.
Not could, did. We are somewhat reliving the '04 election with Iraq going to hell and America deciding, lets give the idiots 4 more years... and then the Democrat can fix it all again.

But MI, WI, MN look good. PA, there are a lot of urban votes not in the tally yet.

Yeah, I still think it's going to be a big popular vote win for Biden - bigger than Hillary Clinton's - and he will still win the EC as well; But it's going to be a few days before his win is confirmed, and there's enough doubt tonight for the Trump cult to get traction on their claims of being robbed.
4 million plus for the popular vote tops, with Texas not quite failing too bad. PA does look promising. WI might not be known until 6 AM, MI for a day, PA it is going to take a day or two.

The surprise of the night might be Iowa, with Exit Polling indicating a draw, which is odd as Ohio went 2016 repeat. Maybe Iowa does care about the tariffs?

The question is if Trump tries to proclaim he won early.

Someone cheer me up.
Biden won MI, WI by 5+ pts. PA is looking positive. IA is too close to call. Idaho... it might go for Trump.

Also, you are from western Massachusetts, making it possible you could fit in Canada without being noticed.

Arizona is called for Biden, and Kelly as well. Senate - 2 gains, 1 loss. Need two of Bullock, Gideon, Greenfield. And that is if Biden wins.

Someone cheer me up.

Oh, that's easy. Turn off the tv. Take some prescription sleeping pills, enough to make you happy but not hospitalized. Then, check the news at 8am.

OH allows ballots postmarked Nov 3 to be counted if received on or before Friday 13th. So the result there might be delayed until then.

View attachment 30098
The state to watch is actually Georgia. I checked the Exit Polls, minor advantage to Biden and NY Time's lead indicator is in Trump's favor, but trending slowly towards Biden.

Nope. Good feel tonight, unlike 2016. Apparently IA numbers are off and it isn't close. Hopefully WI and MI not the same.

Wait what? Based on what do you think Biden's winning? He is far behind in every state that's still in play, except Maine and Arizona.

Wait what? Based on what do you think Biden's winning? He is far behind in every state that's still in play, except Maine and Arizona.

Yeah, I'm thinking I need to get all my healthcare concerns taken care of in the next few months, because the subsidy will be going away, and with my preexisting conditions I'm pretty well fucked as far as coverage moving forward.

Back
Top Bottom