• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

2020 Election Results

The right-wing cable network One America News Network on Monday ran a pre-recorded 30-second segment acknowledging that there was “no widespread voter fraud” by Georgia election workers in the 2020 presidential election. The segment appears to be part of a recent settlement relating to a defamation lawsuit brought against the network by two such workers.

The segment notes that an investigation by state officials into unsubstantiated claims of widespread voter fraud made by ex-President Donald Trump and Rudy Giuliani turned up nothing. “The results of this investigation indicate that Ruby Freeman and Wandrea ‘Shaye’ Moss did not engage in ballot fraud or criminal misconduct,” a narrator states.

The right-wing cable network One America News Network on Monday ran a pre-recorded 30-second segment acknowledging that there was “no widespread voter fraud” by Georgia election workers in the 2020 presidential election. The segment appears to be part of a recent settlement relating to a defamation lawsuit brought against the network by two such workers.

The segment notes that an investigation by state officials into unsubstantiated claims of widespread voter fraud made by ex-President Donald Trump and Rudy Giuliani turned up nothing. “The results of this investigation indicate that Ruby Freeman and Wandrea ‘Shaye’ Moss did not engage in ballot fraud or criminal misconduct,” a narrator states.

Good news is appreciated.

How do you know Hunter Biden wasn't holding their children hostage in a Ukrainian pizza parlor basement?
Tom

Over the last two presidential election cycles, True the Vote has raised millions in donations with claims that it discovered tide-turning voter fraud. It’s promised to release its evidence. It never has.

Instead, the Texas-based nonprofit organization has engaged in a series of questionable transactions that sent more than $1 million combined to its founder, a longtime board member romantically linked to the founder and the group’s general counsel, an investigation by Reveal from The Center for Investigative Reporting has found.

A former PTA mom-turned-Tea Party activist, True the Vote founder Catherine Engelbrecht has played a pivotal role in helping drive the voter fraud movement from the political fringes to a central pillar in the Republican Party’s ideology. Casting herself as a God-fearing, small-town Texan, she’s spread the voter-fraud gospel by commanding airtime on cable television, space on the pages of Breitbart News and even theater seats, as a new feature film dramatizing her organization’s exploits, “2000 Mules,” plays in cinemas across the country.
A review of thousands of pages of documents from state filings, tax returns and court records, however, paints the picture of an organization that enriches Engelbrecht and partner Gregg Phillips rather than actually rooting out any fraud. According to the documents, True the Vote has given questionable loans to Engelbrecht and has a history of awarding contracts to companies run by Engelbrecht and Phillips. Within days of receiving $2.5 million from a donor to stop the certification of the 2020 election, True the Vote distributed much of the money to a company owned by Phillips, Bopp’s law firm and Engelbrecht directly for a campaign that quickly fizzled out.

Legal and nonprofit accounting experts who reviewed Reveal’s findings said the Texas attorney general and Internal Revenue Service should investigate.

“This certainly looks really bad,” said Laurie Styron, executive director of CharityWatch.

So, the 1/6 hearings are on-going, and we see the continuing diverging of two distinct realities, the real world and Trump's quantum diversion world.

In the real world, we have the 1/6 hearing on-going.
In the quantum diversion, we have 100 GOP primary candidates that are propagating the lie that Trump won the election.

Yes, we already know that the majority of the GOP in the House were part of the coup attempt, but we are seeing just how widespread the disease is getting. To the point where we literally are seeing diverging realities.
article said:
District by district, state by state, voters in places that cast ballots through the end of May have chosen at least 108 candidates for statewide office or Congress who have repeated Trump’s lies. The number jumps to at least 149 winning candidates — out of more than 170 races — when it includes those who have campaigned on a platform of tightening voting rules or more stringently enforcing those already on the books, despite the lack of evidence of widespread fraud.
The distinction at the end is important, because several Republican controlled states passed and signed legislation pulling back on voting rights... over voter fraud "concerns", when the actual amount of voter fraud detected was actually negligible. And this is where the diverging realities occur.

You have the people all out lying, and then you have the enablers who use that lying to justify actions, you know... just in case.

Rudy Giuliani Brutally Attacked At A ShopRite

"I feel this tremendous pain in my back, and I'm thinking, what the — I didn't even know what it was," Giuliani told the Post. He later called in to Curtis Sliwa's talk radio show and said the slap felt like "somebody shot me," adding, "Luckily, I"m a 78-year-old who is in pretty good shape. Because if I wasn't, I would have hit the ground and probably cracked my skull." The Post published surveillance footage of the incident.
The 39-year-old suspect was charged with second-degree assault involving a person over age 65, the Post reports. Giuliani said he had no choice but to call the cops. "I say to myself, 'You know something? I gotta get this guy arrested,'" he told the Post. "I talk about 'broken windows' theory all the time. You can't let the little things go. I'm like, 'I'm gonna get this guy arrested as an example that you can't do this.'"

Giuliani told The New York Times he still has red marks on his back but isn't bleeding from the slap. "I've been in politics 50 years, I've never been attacked like this," he said.

Rudy Giuliani Brutally Attacked At A ShopRite

"I feel this tremendous pain in my back, and I'm thinking, what the — I didn't even know what it was," Giuliani told the Post. He later called in to Curtis Sliwa's talk radio show and said the slap felt like "somebody shot me," adding, "Luckily, I"m a 78-year-old who is in pretty good shape. Because if I wasn't, I would have hit the ground and probably cracked my skull." The Post published surveillance footage of the incident.
The 39-year-old suspect was charged with second-degree assault involving a person over age 65, the Post reports. Giuliani said he had no choice but to call the cops. "I say to myself, 'You know something? I gotta get this guy arrested,'" he told the Post. "I talk about 'broken windows' theory all the time. You can't let the little things go. I'm like, 'I'm gonna get this guy arrested as an example that you can't do this.'"

Giuliani told The New York Times he still has red marks on his back but isn't bleeding from the slap. "I've been in politics 50 years, I've never been attacked like this," he said.

Sounds like they didn't hit him hard enough.

Speaking of Rudy, he and Lindsey Graham have been subpoenaed by the Fulton County GA prosecutor to appear before a grand jury.

Rudy Giuliani, Lindsey Graham and John Eastman subpoenaed by Fulton County DA in election probe

(CNN)An Atlanta-area special grand jury investigating former President Donald Trump's attempts to overturn the 2020 election in Georgia has subpoenaed a handful of key Trump allies, including his former attorney Rudy Giuliani and South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham, according to court filings.
The subpoenas also cover a handful of the Trump campaign's other former legal advisers, including John Eastman, Jenna Ellis, Cleta Mitchell and Kenneth Chesebro.
Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis has been leading the investigation digging into Trump's actions in Georgia. Several state officials have already been subpoenaed and have appeared before the special grand jury.

The Heritage Foundation, the conservative think tank, maintains a public database of ballot-fraud cases. A review of the database reveals an astonishing fact: In every listed indictment and conviction for voter fraud or other malfeasance in connection with the 2020 presidential general election, when the culprit’s political affiliation is known he or she turns out to be a Republican or “unabashed conservative.”

In May 2021, Arizona indicted Tracy Lee McKay for voting in her dead mother’s name last November. McKay is a registered Republican. “Voter fraud cases are rare,” the Arizona Mirror reported.

Still, there appears to have been a bit of an epidemic of Republican dead mothers voting. In Pennsylvania, Robert Richard Lynn pleaded guilty in August to doing the same thing as McKay with his deceased mother’s ballot in the 2020 presidential election. In May, Bruce Bartman, to borrow poker vernacular, “saw Lynn and raised him one”: He pleaded guilty to registering to vote in both his dead mother’s name and that of his dead mother-in-law. He registered both women as Republicans, and actually cast a ballot as his mother. “I listened to too much propaganda and made a stupid mistake,” he told the judge at his sentencing.

Republican Ralph Holloway Thurman also made it a family affair. Thurman, a Pennsylvania voter, asked poll worker Eric Frank while voting whether he (Thurman) could vote for his son as well as himself. Hours after Frank answered “no,” he recognized Thurman back in line wearing sunglasses. Frank alerted authorities, resulting in Thurman’s successful prosecution for attempting to vote twice. The case gained notoriety last month when Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick (R) honored his pledge to pay $25,000 to anyone reporting voter fraud. The pledge was intended to find proof of anti-Trump shenanigans, but last month Patrick sent a check to Frank, a Democrat who found proof of Republican voter fraud.

The Heritage Foundation database also lists Edward Snodgrass, a Republican town trustee in Ohio. He varied the family pattern from the maternal to the paternal, agreeing to plead guilty for voting for his dead father.

In Virginia, Jonathan Meade West Sr., an “unabashed conservative,” was convicted in January of trying to vote twice, once by absentee ballot and once in person.

A recovery doesn’t start until the curve reaches its minimum. Shifting the curves to share an origin at the start of the decline is misleading graph abuse.

The 2001-05 “recovery” doesn’t even start on this graph until after the 2020-22 curve has finished.

I know what they are trying to say, but what they are actually saying is false.

Back
Top Bottom