• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

2020 Election Results

On Wednesday, after Trump withdrew his endorsement, Brooks said he was still in the Alabama race as the only true Trumpist candidate. He also claimed to have known he risked losing the former president’s endorsement by telling him “the truth” and added: “I repeat what has prompted President Trump’s ire.”

“The only legal way America can prevent 2020’s election debacle is for patriotic Americans to focus on and win the 2022 and 2024 elections so that we have the power to enact laws that will give us honest and accurate elections.”

He added: “President Trump asked me to rescind the 2020 elections, immediately remove Joe Biden from the White House, immediately put President Trump back in the White House, and hold a new special election for the presidency.

“As a lawyer, I’ve repeatedly advised President Trump that 6 January was the final election contest verdict and neither the US constitution nor the US Code [the laws of the United States] permit what President Trump asks. Period.”

Brooks also said he “took a sworn oath to defend and protect the US constitution”, an oath he said he would “break … for no man”.

However, Brooks has until now been one of Trump’s most ardent supporters, including on and around the events of 6 January.

So Mo Brook has stated he knew Trump was cheating, yet spoke at the reclaim the election by invading the Capitol Rally. So that implies knowledge of the law and intent. That is actually convictable.

The conversation Brooks is talking about took place last September.

Dude still thinks he can win the 2020 election.

Virginia Thomas, a conservative activist married to Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, repeatedly pressed White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows to pursue unrelenting efforts to overturn the 2020 presidential election in a series of urgent text exchanges in the critical weeks after the vote, according to copies of the messages obtained by The Washington Post and CBS News.

The messages — 29 in all — reveal an extraordinary pipeline between Virginia Thomas, who goes by Ginni, and President Donald Trump’s top aide during a period when Trump and his allies were vowing to go to the Supreme Court in an effort to negate the election results.

On Nov. 10, after news organizations had projected Joe Biden the winner based on state vote totals, Thomas wrote to Meadows: “Help This Great President stand firm, Mark!!!...You are the leader, with him, who is standing for America’s constitutional governance at the precipice. The majority knows Biden and the Left is attempting the greatest Heist of our History.”

I get the feeling that they really believe in The Steal.
Proves that even if you’re dumb as a post, you can ascend to high position in Murka.
Yay Murka.

Justice Thomas should have recused himself instead of voting against a case his wife is involved it. Clarence Thomas was the only Justice to vote against the Jan.6 Commission's request for Trump documents relating to the insurrection from the National Archives.

Judicial ethics? What's that?

A new deep dive into discrepancies in the ballot counts of six key battleground states in the 2020 election has turned up more than 250,000 “excess votes” for President Joe Biden, and maybe far more.

The key point in the upcoming peer-reviewed study for journal Public Choice by economist and noted gun expert John Lott Jr. is that the excess voting may challenge — or explain — Biden’s margin of victory over former President Donald Trump in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.

In his report, on the Public Choice website but still awaiting final approval, Lott said that there were 255,000 excess votes and possibly as many as 368,000 for Biden in the key states.

And in a review of his statistical study he provided to Real Clear Politics, he said that “Biden only carried these states – Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin – by a total of 313,253 votes. Excluding Michigan, the gap was 159,065.”

Lott, who runs the Crime Prevention Research Center, said that his report was not meant to overturn the 2020 election, but to reinforce the need for changes to voter identification, absentee voting and provisional ballots.

Comment On “A Simple Test For The Extent Of Voter Fraud With Absentee Ballots In The 2020 Presidential Election”
In a recent paper, John Lott Jr. claims to find evidence of anti-Trump fraud in the absentee counting procedure in Fulton County, Georgia, and Allegheny County, Pennsylvania. Using Lott's own data, we show that his claims are utterly baseless. Lott uses an unusual estimation strategy that suffers from a subtle but fundamental flaw: his conclusions about fraud in Fulton and Allegheny counties are entirely dependent on the completely arbitrary order in which pairs of precincts in other counties are entered in the dataset. When we rerun Lott's analysis using an alternative but equally justifiable coding rule, the evidence for anti-Trump fraud in these two counties entirely disappears. When we replace Lott's unusual specification with a more standard estimation strategy, we find absolutely no evidence of fraud. In short, Lott's (2020) analysis provides no evidence of anything distinctive or suspicious about the absentee ballot results in either Fulton County or Allegheny County.

CLICK HERE TO READ THE PAPER

So Mo Brook has stated he knew Trump was cheating, yet spoke at the reclaim the election by invading the Capitol Rally. So that implies knowledge of the law and intent. That is actually convictable.

You’d think?
I’m pretty disappointed in AG Garland. He doesn’t seem to realize the urgency of the situation, which would be astonishing if true. He comes off as weak and timid, and to date has a record of inaction to back up that impression.
Yet, I keep telling myself he HAS to know a thousand times more than I do about the most propitious way to pursue justice at this time … so he must have something up his sleeve. I hope.

A year after President Joe Biden’s inauguration, around two-thirds of Republican voters believe his election was illegitimate, and the idea that the 2020 election was stolen from Donald Trump is now a defining issue of the Republican Party. Yet the story of how lies about election fraud made their way to the center of American politics has not been fully told.

In a new investigative collaboration, FRONTLINE and ProPublica trace the hidden sources of misinformation about the 2020 election, demonstrating how a handful of people have had an outsized impact on the current U.S. crisis of democratic legitimacy.

I find it incredible that Trump got more than 11 million more votes in 2020 than 2016... and somehow the excess votes always seem to go to Biden. And of course "excess" votes means "I brain fucked numbers until I got the conclusion I started with."

I find it incredible that Trump got more than 11 million more votes in 2020 than 2016... and somehow the excess votes always seem to go to Biden. And of course "excess" votes means "I brain fucked numbers until I got the conclusion I started with."
Zackly.
Let's not even consider that Fulton County may have contained a LOT of people who were highly motivated to vote for the first time, thanks to Cheato's cheating and treachery.

Biden won the primary because of black support. And then blacks voted for him in larger numbers in 2020. This doesn't require Omega-Alpha level statistical skull fucking to understand.

Donald Trump admitted on video that he did not win the 2020 election.

The former president conceded his defeat -- which could become a key piece of evidence in the various investigations of his attempts to overturn the loss -- during an interview with a panel of historians convened by Princeton professor Julian Zelizer published by The Atlantic.

“I didn’t win the election,” Trump said.

Trump had reached out to the panel of professional historians in hopes they would produce "an accurate book," said Zelizer, the author of the scholarly book The Presidency of Donald Trump: A First Historical Assessment.

“I’m looking at the list, it’s a tremendous group of people, and I think rather than being critical I’d like to have you hear me out, which is what we’re doing now, and I appreciate it," Trump told the group.

Chasing proof of vote-rigging conspiracy theories, Republican officials and activists in eight U.S. locales have plotted to gain illegal access to balloting systems, undermining the security of elections they claim to protect.
Eighteen months after Donald Trump lost the White House, loyal supporters continue to falsely assert that compromised balloting machines across America robbed him of the 2020 election.

To stand up that bogus claim, some Trump die-hards are taking the law into their own hands – by attempting, with some success, to compromise the voting systems themselves.

Previously unreported surveillance video captured one such effort in August in the rural Colorado town of Kiowa. Footage obtained by Reuters through a public-records request shows Elbert County Clerk Dallas Schroeder, the county’s top election official, fiddling with cables and typing on his phone as he copied computer drives containing sensitive voting information.

Schroeder, a Republican, later testified that he was receiving instructions on how to copy the system’s data from a retired Air Force colonel and political activist bent on proving Trump lost because of fraud.

Donald Trump admitted on video that he did not win the 2020 election.

The former president conceded his defeat -- which could become a key piece of evidence in the various investigations of his attempts to overturn the loss -- during an interview with a panel of historians convened by Princeton professor Julian Zelizer published by The Atlantic.

“I didn’t win the election,” Trump said.

Trump had reached out to the panel of professional historians in hopes they would produce "an accurate book," said Zelizer, the author of the scholarly book The Presidency of Donald Trump: A First Historical Assessment.

“I’m looking at the list, it’s a tremendous group of people, and I think rather than being critical I’d like to have you hear me out, which is what we’re doing now, and I appreciate it," Trump told the group.
Trump conceded nothing. He merely repeated what he has always asserted: He lost the election because it was rigged (0:39)

Back
Top Bottom