• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

26 year old male who sexually assaulted 10 year old girl will be housed in juvenile female facility.

Somebody might say "hmm, that is actually a not very good outcome that has resulted from catering to trans activist demands". Or, in this case, I thought people might say "that's fucking mental that is, how could they put an adult male in a juvenile female facility? Has the world gone absolutely fucking bonkers-insane?". But I didn't get that. I got people saying "what's the problem?" "You're making a fuss over nothing".
I've actually been very disturbed that so many in this thread have defended putting a 26 year old male sex offender in a female juvenile facility as being somehow perfectly acceptable. Even setting aside any person's beliefs with respect to gender dysphoric individuals... I really expect people to find the entire concept to be a travesty in this specific case. I've been floored with how it has gone down.

Facts: Male person who raped a 10 year old female is placed in a juvenile detention center for females after declaring himself to be "transgender" AFTER being arrested.

Response: Oh, no problem, that's a great solution, no biggie!

View attachment 37391

The point is he isn't actually going to be in a female juvenile facility. Same location, but separated. I don't care if he's actually trans or not (and I don't think he is, which is why I'm using the male term), it has no bearing on the situation. He won't be allowed near any other prisoner anyway.
Yes, he's going to be in the facility. To say otherwise is deceptive.
They are going into solitary confinement. To bring up any geometries beyond "they will be isolated for their entire stay" is deceptive.

They are going into solitary confinement. To bring up any geometries beyond "they will be isolated for their entire stay" is deceptive.
But there is more going on here than just the terrible optics.

It looks to me like an adult male sexual predator just gamed the system hugely. Solitary confinement is no picnic anywhere, but his current situation has to be better than general population in an adult male facility. Which he seems to have earned.

Didn't he get busted on this due to further sex crimes? I'm not sure, and I don't really want to know much.

Just posting on the subject makes me want to go sanitize my hands.
Tom

Somebody might say "hmm, that is actually a not very good outcome that has resulted from catering to trans activist demands". Or, in this case, I thought people might say "that's fucking mental that is, how could they put an adult male in a juvenile female facility? Has the world gone absolutely fucking bonkers-insane?". But I didn't get that. I got people saying "what's the problem?" "You're making a fuss over nothing".
I've actually been very disturbed that so many in this thread have defended putting a 26 year old male sex offender in a female juvenile facility as being somehow perfectly acceptable. Even setting aside any person's beliefs with respect to gender dysphoric individuals... I really expect people to find the entire concept to be a travesty in this specific case. I've been floored with how it has gone down.

Facts: Male person who raped a 10 year old female is placed in a juvenile detention center for females after declaring himself to be "transgender" AFTER being arrested.

View attachment 37391

The point is he isn't actually going to be in a female juvenile facility. Same location, but separated. I don't care if he's actually trans or not (and I don't think he is, which is why I'm using the male term), it has no bearing on the situation. He won't be allowed near any other prisoner anyway.
I know trans ideologists have to bend language to their will in order for heretical thought to become impossible, but your attempt above is desperate and obvious.

View attachment 37391

I know trans ideologists have to bend language to their will in order for heretical thought to become impossible, but your attempt above is desperate and obvious.
You just used a lot of words to say "you're wrong" without offering any actual substance why that might be.

View attachment 37391

You just used a lot of words to say "you're wrong" without offering any actual substance why that might be.
He is being housed in a juvenile female facility. That's what the entire thread is about. It is a deplorable twisting of language and the truth to say otherwise.

It is a deplorable twisting of language and the truth to say
.. that the placard on the top of the archway at the top of the place that she is in a box in at the bottom of, nor any of the other material between her box and that placard which she will never interact with makes any difference as to the fact that she will be in a box interacting with none of it.

The thread title is a deplorable twisting of language so as to make this seem like trans people are imposing on people by being locked up in a box beneath them.

.. that the placard on the top of the archway at the top of the place that she is in a box in at the bottom of, nor any of the other material between her box and that placard which she will never interact with makes any difference as to the fact that she will be in a box interacting with none of it.

The thread title is a deplorable twisting of language so as to make this seem like trans people are imposing on people by being locked up in a box beneath them.
Do not selectively quote my words, especially fragmenting a sentence. It is deceptive and unacceptable.

Do not selectively quote my words, especially fragmenting a sentence. It is deceptive and unacceptable.
I'll selectively quote your words as I see fit to make a point that does not mischaracterize what you said.

As you put it:
It is a deplorable twisting of language and the truth
To say that it is "deceptive and unacceptable" to use someone's own words, and visibly so, against their rhetoric.

I'll selectively quote your words as I see fit to make a point that does not mischaracterize what you said.
Your behaviour has been reported. Your selective quoting in post 166 deliberately decontextualises what I wrote and is deceptive.

He is being housed in a juvenile female facility. That's what the entire thread is about. It is a deplorable twisting of language and the truth to say otherwise.

They aren't being housed with the juveniles. That's all that actually matters.

That's an outright falsehood, but even if it were not a falsehood, it is not all that actually matters, as I've already explained more than once.

That's an outright falsehood, but even if it were not a falsehood, it is not all that actually matters, as I've already explained more than once.
They are being housed in a box, underneath juveniles. That is not "with" in this context. "With" in this context for anyone with a functioning mind to think, means "in regular contact, for to make social exchange of some kind".

Generally "so as to never even see, nor hear sound of" is not considered "with".

If I took someone's soul, put it in a box and buried it in my back yard such that I only occasionally heard tormented screams echo up through my floor vents, I would not consider that "them living 'with' me". Not that I would do that. It would require FAR too much work, and why?

The point is, this is essentially that same situation. This fuckweed's soul "en vivo" locked in a box buried in the bottom of a prison.

You like loaded questions don't you?

They are being housed in a box, underneath juveniles. That is not "with" in this context. "With" in this context for anyone with a functioning mind to think, means "in regular contact, for to make social exchange of some kind".

Generally "so as to never even see, nor hear sound of" is not considered "with".

If I took someone's soul, put it in a box and buried it in my back yard such that I only occasionally heard tormented screams echo up through my floor vents, I would not consider that "them living 'with' me". Not that I would do that. It would require FAR too much work.

The point is, this is essentially that same situation. This fuckweed's soul "en vivo" locked in a box buried in the bottom of a prison.

He is in the same prison. He is not housed in the adult male facility. He is housed in the juvenile female facility. That you and others continue to play word games about it is evidence you believe it is wrong, but that you are incapable of making the case against it whilst also defending other 'values' you hold.

If I took someone's soul, put it in a box and buried it in my back yard such that I only occasionally heard tormented screams echo up through my floor vents, I would not consider that "them living 'with' me". Not that I would do that. It would require FAR too much work.

He is in the same prison. He is not housed in the adult male facility. He is housed in the juvenile female facility. That you and others continue to play word games about it is evidence you believe it is wrong, but that you are incapable of making the case against it whilst also defending other 'values' you hold.
And you keep bringing up irrelevance.

You are trying to spin away from "housed in a box underneath".

The placard under the door far above, nor a y of the interstitial mass makes a bit of difference from either the perspective of the prisoner, nor any of the people they are buried beneath.

I defined the "with" that would make it wrong and that is not happening here. You are trying to load questions and the people of this place are not about to let you.

The placard under the door far above, nor a y of the interstitial mass makes a bit of difference from either the perspective of the prisoner, nor any of the people they are buried beneath.

I defined the "with" that would make it wrong and that is not happening here. You are trying to load questions and the people of this place are not about to let you.
I do not know the physical layout of the particular juvenile female facility, however I suspect neither do you and that your oubliette-esque dungeon fantasy does not reflect the actual solitary confinement infrastructure.

I have already explained why even the psychological impact is sufficient to make this inappropriate.

Are you under the impression that his presence, even if separated, will be completely unknown to the young girls housed in that facility? Do you think that awareness that a rapist of young girls is housed just down the row will cause the young girls to be comfortable with that situation?

I'm still really appalled by this whole conversation. There's tons of compassion and care being expressed for the mental wellbeing, and the need for safety and rehabilitation for the male sex offender who gamed the system... and no care at all for the fear and trauma that his presence is extremely likely to cause to the young female inmates. Why doesn't THEIR wellbeing and need for safety and rehabilitation matter to any of you? Why are so many of you - mostly males, I notice - just fine with the fear and anxiety and potential danger that is being caused by placing an adult rapist of young girls in a facility with young girls? Why does ONLY the wellbeing of the violent rapist matter to you, and not the wellbeing of a facility full of his preferred victims?

It looks to me like an adult male sexual predator just gamed the system hugely. Solitary confinement is no picnic anywhere, but his current situation has to be better than general population in an adult male facility. Which he seems to have earned.

Better for HIM. Not better for the young girls housed there.

Why the fuck is what's best for THE ADULT MALE RAPIST of more apparent concern than what's best for all of the girls housed there? It's assuredly not BEST FOR THE GIRLS to know that there's an adult male rapist housed with them, even if he is isolated!

That's all that matters if your only concern is for the comfort and wellbeing of the adult male rapist.

You've got an adult pitbull in a cage right next to the room that they keep all of the kittens in. The fact that this pitbull causes fear and anxiety, and is a constant imminent threat hanging over all of those kittens is just fine by you? The risk if that pitbull gets out... you have no thoughts about what would happen to the kittens in that situation? As long as the pitbull is safe, you simply don't give a flying fuck about the kittens at all, do you?

I do not know the physical layout of the particular juvenile female facility, however I suspect neither do you and that your oubliette-esque dungeon fantasy does not reflect the actual solitary confinement infrastructure.

I have already explained why even the psychological impact is sufficient to make this inappropriate.
And I have disagreed that your feefees are a sufficient reason to care about it.

Now, this never would have been a problem if the estates had been re-sorted by "fertility risk", "victim pool", and assessment for "consent crimes".

Instead, some conservative fuckweeds stuck a rod in their own tire spokes and cried when the bike flipped and a rapist is getting buried in a box under a prison because they demanded a law that removes discretion over estates as to which prison the box is buried under.

Never mind that as a juvie facility, of course, it is going to contain a number of persons whose crimes revolve around sexual consent regardless of the equipment they were born with.

but it's only an issue in some people's eyes when one of those persons has a penis.

they wouldn't bat an eye if a person born with a vagina had ended up in that locked box for doing exactly those things in exactly that timing all except for expressing a different identity than expected.

I can't even imagine such a tantrum being thrown over which prison their box is buried under if they were born without a penis and had transitioned the other way after having done the same things.

Now, this never would have been a problem if the estates had been re-sorted by "fertility risk", "victim pool", and assessment for "consent crimes".
They haven't been. Unless and until you can convince the legislature that your sorting scheme is more appropriate, we have estates sorted by sex and age, and a parallel legal system for trans-identified people to bypass the sex sorting and instead go to the estate of their choice.
they wouldn't bat an eye if a person born with a vagina had ended up in that locked box for doing exactly those things in exactly that timing all except for expressing a different identity than expected.
I would still ask 'what the fuck is a 26 year old woman doing in a juvenile facility?', but you are correct that, as a woman, she does belong with other women.
I can't even imagine such a tantrum being thrown over which prison their box is buried under if they were born without a penis and had transitioned the other way after having done the same things.
Women who identify as men (transmen) rarely get sent to the male estate. In fact, I haven't heard of a single case. But I would indeed find it unacceptable for an adult woman who had raped a ten year old boy to be housed in a facility for juvenile males.

Back
Top Bottom