• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

A day without stupid?

If Dinesh D'Souza has the balls to speak on behalf of all of England, Australia and India (Wales can fuck off), then he is obligated to explain to Americans the difference between a no ball and a leg bye.

If he can't, he can go fuck himself with a rusty rail spike with my warmest regards.

Also, you may find this shocking to hear, so you might want to sit down.

D'nesh is lying.

How do I know? I follow international motorcycle racing. All of the main "official" english speaking commentators are British, Irish, Welsh, and Australian (currently) and they all pronounce Thailand with a hard T sound.

I wasn't aware that President Trump was from England, India, or Australia. Has he ever referred to a windscreen or taken the lift? Is his accent only British Commonwealth-ish exclusively for the word Thailand?

Sure. Let's hear President Trump read the words 'laboratory', or 'aluminum' or the letter 'z'.

How would he pronounce 'privacy', or 'schedule' or 'mobile'?

What would it sound like if President Trump said, "I saw an advertisement for herbs packed in vitamin water'?

To be fair, it's pretty common for americans to fail to reproduce foreign names and words.
Recently I saw Neil DeGrasse Tyson butchering the name of Yuri Kondratyuk
And it was in a film, not in some random interview. He cold not ask some russian about pronunciation or at least check with translate.google.com, it can speak in Russian and even English version of pronunciation is more than fine.

You're being far too specific:

s/americans/people/

We have nothing on how the Chinese butcher foreign names trying to shoehorn them into the syllables their language has.

To be fair, it's pretty common for americans to fail to reproduce foreign names and words.
Recently I saw Neil DeGrasse Tyson butchering the name of Yuri Kondratyuk
And it was in a film, not in some random interview. He cold not ask some russian about pronunciation or at least check with translate.google.com, it can speak in Russian and even English version of pronunciation is more than fine.

You're being far too specific:

s/americans/people/

We have nothing on how the Chinese butcher foreign names trying to shoehorn them into the syllables their language has.
They just can't pronounce it even after hearing it, whereas americans can but don't bother to learn.

Sure. Let's hear President Trump read the words 'laboratory', or 'aluminum' or the letter 'z'.

How would he pronounce 'privacy', or 'schedule' or 'mobile'?

What would it sound like if President Trump said, "I saw an advertisement for herbs packed in vitamin water'?

"People are saying...many people are saying, that herbs are good, but the radical left Democrats and Joe Biden don't think herbs are good. My administration has been...look...herbs are good, right? Who says they're bad? A lot of people don't know this but my uncle was a chef. Very famous chef. Great food. He used herbs. I think I know herbs better than anyone. Just the other day I was talking to a chef and he was like "how do you know so much about herbs?" And vitamin water? That's Pepsi - or Coke's - product. Great American brand. Who doesn't like Pepsi? I tell ya, I heard that Joe Biden doesn't like Pepsi. He hates Pepsi and America. Nobody loves Pepsi and America more that Trump. Make Pepsi Great Again...that's what I say! Next question? Not you, you're fake news."

Pretty good! Though you forgot “The best chefs are amazed at how well I know herbs. They ask, how does he know that.”

We all gonna speak Chinese!

article said:
In a pair of interviews on Tuesday, President Donald Trump railed against his competitor for being weak on China -- but stopped short himself of condemning China's repression of its Uyghur ethnic minority or its crackdown on political freedoms in Hong Kong.

"China will own the United States if this election is lost by Donald Trump," Trump, referring to himself in the third person, told conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt. "If I don't win the election, China will own the United States. You're going to have to learn to speak Chinese, you want to know the truth."

His remark was the latest escalation in a contest with former Vice President Joe Biden over who can sound toughest on China, a battle that has become a central facet of the presidential campaign.
What, no remark on Chinese food?

And as a reminder, he refers to himself in the third person for some reason.

chUKNSl.jpg

link

The fucking President said:
She was over her head, and frankly, she should've made the speech live, which she didn't do. She taped it. And it was not only taped, it was taped a long time ago, because she had the wrong deaths.

Michelle Obama noted that over 150,000 had died. That number is about 165,000 now. 45+% of those who vote are going to vote for the guy who mocked Michelle Obama for an outdated death toll to Covefe-19.

I just googled that -- as I do with all Trump's mind-boggling gaffes -- and it's exactly as stated in the post above. Jesus Maga Christ.
Yes, I helped kill 20,000 more people than she said. Why don't I credit for that? It must be my personality.

I just googled that -- as I do with all Trump's mind-boggling gaffes -- and it's exactly as stated in the post above. Jesus Maga Christ.
Yes, I helped kill 20,000 more people than she said. Why don't I credit for that? It must be my personality.
FYI, I did cite my quote in the post.

Mark Meadows (White House chief of staff) just said Trump was the only president that went after a terrorist and took him out.

Osama Bin Laden would agree if her were alive.

Back
Top Bottom