• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

A day without stupid?

Because Corker is also childishly playing politics.

Except that he is retiring so has absolutely no possibility to benefit from politics. He's doing what he thinks is best for the country.
Of course he does, because at least he is still there, and like any Republican opposed to Trump: for the good of the party.

... but racism and bigotry are not quite as easy to call, since they come from the actual person's heart.

and his every action and comment, starting with his illegal racial discrimination in housing in the early 1970's

I'm probably in the vast minority here, but I do not think that he has done so.

um--birthirism? um, nice people were marching with the Nazis and KKK? um, most illegal Hispanics are rapists, thieves and/ or murderers? Um, a Hispanic judge would automatically be biased against him? Um--the Puerto Rican victims of a Hurricane are 1 lucky and too shiftless, overly dependent, fiscally bad ingrates, totally unlike the Texas and Florida victims.
Yeah, the second clause of your sentence is, in and of itself, probably correct.

Don't forget not renting to black people which he got dinged for not once but twice.

Last edited:
Trump disrespects the flag the big fat orange liar claims to care so much about

Trump sits, talks through song lowering the flag at military base

...Trump not only does not stand or place his hand over his heart, but instead talks through the song and assumes it's being played to honor him or Hannity.

Obviously, his foreign-born wife wasn't there to remind this narcissistic moron the proper behavior to pretend he is patriotic.

I don't know which is stronger for me these days... deep seething anger or utter embarrassment for the USA that this fucking turd is...

It still feels like a nightmare I can't wake up from.

um--birthirism? um, nice people were marching with the Nazis and KKK? um, most illegal Hispanics are rapists, thieves and/ or murderers? Um, a Hispanic judge would automatically be biased against him? Um--the Puerto Rican victims of a Hurricane are 1 lucky and too shiftless, overly dependent, fiscally bad ingrates, totally unlike the Texas and Florida victims.
Yeah, the second clause of your sentence is, in and of itself, probably correct.

Don't forget not renting to black people which he got dinged for not once but twice.
Dinged is probably about right, which he has his garage smooth out, and add some paint.

He's tried to pull out of NAFTA. Tried to pull out of Obamacare. Tried to pull out of the Iran deal.

How is it that a guy who pulls out of so many things has so many kids?

He's tried to pull out of NAFTA. Tried to pull out of Obamacare. Tried to pull out of the Iran deal.

This seems to be a pattern with him. He breaks things then challenges others to fix them.

It's easy to break things.

This seems to be a pattern with him. He breaks things then challenges others to fix them.

It's easy to break things.
Breaking things is his way of looking presidential. He is a 70 year old child.

Keyword: Tried.

Our "business friendly" President, bragging how he's hurting an entire industry:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-obamacare-executive-order-health-care-reform-insurance-stocks-company-a8000371.html?ampv

Mr Trump said in a Twitter post on Saturday: "Health Insurance stocks, which have gone through the roof during the Obamacare years, plunged yesterday after I ended their Dems windfall!"

But wait...there's more stupid!

Minutes later he added: "Very proud of my executive Order which will allow greatly expanded access and far lower costs for healthcare. Millions of people benefit!"

Perhaps one of our resident conservatives can explain how kneecapping the insurance industry will lower costs, expand access, and benefit millions? Because every analysis I've seen says this move will throw the markets into chaos, raise premiums and deductibles sharply, and push millions of people (mostly poor) off their insurance entirely.

And this shit-stain brags about it.

Sweet god, all those guns going off in every state, in every direction, knocking down all those people...surely, surely you guys will get lucky..

Tillerson again this morning refused to deny that he called tRump a moron.

Minutes later he added: "Very proud of my executive Order which will allow greatly expanded access and far lower costs for healthcare. Millions of people benefit!"

Perhaps one of our resident conservatives can explain how kneecapping the insurance industry will lower costs, expand access, and benefit millions? Because every analysis I've seen says this move will throw the markets into chaos, raise premiums and deductibles sharply, and push millions of people (mostly poor) off their insurance entirely.

And this shit-stain brags about it.

Trump knows he's lying in this tweet. He's already stated that he wants Obamacare to implode, so he would never do anything that might make Obamacare better.

Back
Top Bottom