• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

A day without stupid?

Trump doesn't need to talk about it if SNL is already busy numbing the nation for him.

You mean the Aryan Nation, right?
Yeah, it must have slipped my numbed mind.
Most actual Americans are outraged.
Right, as I have already pointed out numerous times, while they are also so-called concerned about climate change, unarmed civilian shootings, and the latest casting couch.
SNL doesn't numb them to FFvC's idiocy, just highlights it.
Well, again, I have to disagree.

And so then, after being shamed into calling the widow of one of the fallen soldiers, the Orangutan in Chief did so in a callous and disrespectful manner.

A Democratic Rep who was privy to the conversation relayed it to the media, and Fragilego - as is his wont - fired back with "fake news!" claiming that he didn't disrespect the grieving widow.

The soldier's mom said that he disrespected the whole family.

Just keeping score here:

Dissed a former POW.

Insulted a Gold Star mother.

Lied about Obama calling the families of fallen soldiers.

Had to be dragged kicking and screaming to offer condolences to the family of a soldier killed on his watch, fucked that up, lied about it, and then got called out by the grieving mother of the dead man.

But the guys kneeling during the anthem are the ones disrespecting our troops?

:horsecrap:

Lied about himself calling the families of fallen soldiers. Several fallen soldiers families have reported not hearing a thing, not even getting letters. There's one father of a soldier that said Trump said he would send him $25,000 and never heard another word from him.

And so then, after being shamed into calling the widow of one of the fallen soldiers, the Orangutan in Chief did so in a callous and disrespectful manner.

A Democratic Rep who was privy to the conversation relayed it to the media, and Fragilego - as is his wont - fired back with "fake news!" claiming that he didn't disrespect the grieving widow.

The soldier's mom said that he disrespected the whole family.

Just keeping score here:

Dissed a former POW.

Insulted a Gold Star mother.

Lied about Obama calling the families of fallen soldiers.

Had to be dragged kicking and screaming to offer condolences to the family of a soldier killed on his watch, fucked that up, lied about it, and then got called out by the grieving mother of the dead man.

But the guys kneeling during the anthem are the ones disrespecting our troops?

:horsecrap:

Lied about himself calling the families of fallen soldiers. Several fallen soldiers families have reported not hearing a thing, not even getting letters. There's one father of a soldier that said Trump said he would send him $25,000 and never heard another word from him.
These wouldn't happen to be partisan complaints?

no

Partisan is when 4 Americans are killed in a firefight in Fallujah, have their bodies desecrated and hung in the town square, and the party in control of Congress at the time flatly refused to allow investigations into what led to their deaths....and then...when 4 Americans are killed in a terrorist attack in Benghazi, and the same party (but under a different President) decides that those 4 deaths are worth years of investigations costing millions of dollars leading nowhere legally but somehow to chants of "lock her up" during the subsequent Presidential campaign...and then...4 Americans are killed in an ambush in Niger and the man who led the "lock her up" chants had to be compelled to even acknowledge their deaths on his watch.

In the aftermath of the 2004 incident in Iraq, Congressional Republicans thwarted any attempt to investigate the mercenary company formerly known as Blackwater. The widows of those men had to wait until Congress changed hands to get any sort of answers.

Benghazi became a Republican crusade. No number of investigations were enough, even though every single one found no wrongdoing on the part of former Secretary of State Hillary "That Nasty Woman" Clinton.

As for the Niger situation, we don't know much, other than the fact that - in a weird coincidence - 4 American lives were lost. To date, Trey Gowdy has not demanded an investigation . Weird, isn't it? Almost like history repeating itself. What we do know is that, given the unfortunate opportunity to do what Presidents must from time to time, Trump fumbled the ball worse than any player of the football league we've learned that he hates.

This incident seems to lend credence to the idea that the GOP only cares about the deaths of Americans overseas when it can be used as a political cudgel against the Democrats. That seems partisan, don't you think?

Partisan is when 4 Americans are killed in a firefight in Fallujah, have their bodies desecrated and hung in the town square, and the party in control of Congress at the time flatly refused to allow investigations into what led to their deaths....and then...when 4 Americans are killed in a terrorist attack in Benghazi, and the same party (but under a different President) decides that those 4 deaths are worth years of investigations costing millions of dollars leading nowhere legally but somehow to chants of "lock her up" during the subsequent Presidential campaign...and then...4 Americans are killed in an ambush in Niger and the man who led the "lock her up" chants had to be compelled to even acknowledge their deaths on his watch.

In the aftermath of the 2004 incident in Iraq, Congressional Republicans thwarted any attempt to investigate the mercenary company formerly known as Blackwater. The widows of those men had to wait until Congress changed hands to get any sort of answers.

Benghazi became a Republican crusade. No number of investigations were enough, even though every single one found no wrongdoing on the part of former Secretary of State Hillary "That Nasty Woman" Clinton.

As for the Niger situation, we don't know much, other than the fact that - in a weird coincidence - 4 American lives were lost. To date, Trey Gowdy has not demanded an investigation . Weird, isn't it? Almost like history repeating itself. What we do know is that, given the unfortunate opportunity to do what Presidents must from time to time, Trump fumbled the ball worse than any player of the football league we've learned that he hates.

This incident seems to lend credence to the idea that the GOP only cares about the deaths of Americans overseas when it can be used as a political cudgel against the Democrats. That seems partisan, don't you think?
Yes, when this is all leveled at one party, it sorta does look partisan.

Maybe that party shouldn't be so partisan. Have you considered that?

It seems - to me - like you're defending the GOP reactions to these incidents. That you're the partisan.

Can you explain to me why the deaths of 4 Americans in Fallujah and Niger are no big deal, but the deaths of 4 Americans in Benghazi was worthy of relentless investigation?

Maybe one party really fucking sucks? We have this in my country one party is always getting into trouble and they try to blame others for conducting witch hunts but it really is that one party does a lot of really shady shit that comes up time and time again so they get hammered time and time again.

This reminds me of the saying, "Facts are not partisan, but they do tend to lean left".

We have these two groups of people, Prisoners, and Prison Guards. Why is it that all of the criminal charges are leveled against one party and not the other? the Law is obviously partisan.

This reminds me of the saying, "Facts are not partisan, but they do tend to lean left".

We have these two groups of people, Prisoners, and Prison Guards. Why is it that all of the criminal charges are leveled against one party and not the other? the Law is obviously partisan.
Actually, the Republicans would be the Prison Guards and they think they are the ones being persecuted.

Looks partisan because almost every single rethuglican in congress is under the thumb of a corrupt executive who is himself under the thumb of a foreign despot.

I really love how Sarah Huckleberry calls the media "disgusting" for making Cheato's generosity into a political matter... he had promised the GoldStar parent $25lk out of his own pocket, then didn't send it. Never sent it until his broken promise became Fake News (read: Facts that Became Known to the Media). Hours after being asked about it, Huckleberry trots her fat ass out on a stage and attacks the media, while the WH announces "it has been sent".
This is SOP for the Cheato gang - they have repeatedly reneged on promises of payments, which were then uncovered by media, upon which the payments are made and great outrage is expressed.

A more corrupt executive branch would be hard to find in the worst-run banana republic on the planet, and the legislative branch is halfway down the same sewer hole.

Looks partisan because almost every single rethuglican in congress is under the thumb of a corrupt executive who is himself under the thumb of a foreign despot.

I really love how Sarah Huckleberry calls the media "disgusting" for making Cheato's generosity into a political matter... he had promised the GoldStar parent $25lk out of his own pocket, then didn't send it. Never sent it until his broken promise became Fake News (read: Facts that Became Known to the Media). Hours after being asked about it, Huckleberry trots her fat ass out on a stage and attacks the media, while the WH announces "it has been sent".
This is SOP for the Cheato gang - they have repeatedly reneged on promises of payments, which were then uncovered by media, upon which the payments are made and great outrage is expressed.

A more corrupt executive branch would be hard to find in the worst-run banana republic on the planet, and the legislative branch is halfway down the same sewer hole.
Let's keep the remarks about size out of this. I mean other than Trump's tiny hands that is.

Let's keep the remarks about size out of this. I mean other than Trump's tiny hands that is.

Mea Culpa,Mea Culpa, Mea Culpa...
I don't know if I can even seek forgiveness for that. Such a deplorable assault upon human decency makes Cheato's transgressions pale in comparison.
self-flagellation-1.jpg

It just needed better context ;) Sarah worked in her father's presidential campaigns where Mike Huckaloogie thought it was fine to smooch with preachers that advocate for criminalizing homosexuality and thinking the death penalty would be a fitting punishment cuz their god says so. But, she shouldn't be ostracized for choosing every day to be a glutton and ignoring the body her god calls a temple? But yeah, just fat shaming isn't good... Cafeteria Christianity at its finest.

Cheato gang or Cheato Dumpling Gang? :D

Maybe that party shouldn't be so partisan.
Well, a party system tends to do that.
Have you considered that?
Uh, yes, for more than 40 years.

It seems - to me - like you're defending the GOP reactions to these incidents. That you're the partisan.
I'm sure not defending the Republicans.

Can you explain to me why the deaths of 4 Americans in Fallujah and Niger are no big deal, but the deaths of 4 Americans in Benghazi was worthy of relentless investigation?
I am not calling for or defending an investigation of any of these instances.

Maybe one party really fucking sucks? We have this in my country one party is always getting into trouble and they try to blame others for conducting witch hunts but it really is that one party does a lot of really shady shit that comes up time and time again so they get hammered time and time again.
I think both major parties here have plenty of problems, and I definitely do not side with either.

Both major parties like to pretend they are the victim of the other.

It just needed better context ;) Sarah worked in her father's presidential campaigns where Mike Huckaloogie thought it was fine to smooch with preachers that advocate for criminalizing homosexuality and thinking the death penalty would be a fitting punishment cuz their god says so. But, she shouldn't be ostracized for choosing every day to be a glutton and ignoring the body her god calls a temple? But yeah, just fat shaming isn't good... Cafeteria Christianity at its finest.
The popular response is: "There is just more of me to love."

Back
Top Bottom