• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

A day without stupid?

[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/i9qv8RSreIM[/YOUTUBE]

Is that for fucking real?
Tr
I wish I knew how to design plush toys. I'd make one that looked like an orange asshole with trump's idiotic hair growing out of it and call it the Trump is an Orange Asshole plush.

Our "business friendly" President, bragging how he's hurting an entire industry:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-obamacare-executive-order-health-care-reform-insurance-stocks-company-a8000371.html?ampv

But wait...there's more stupid!

Minutes later he added: "Very proud of my executive Order which will allow greatly expanded access and far lower costs for healthcare. Millions of people benefit!"

Perhaps one of our resident conservatives can explain how kneecapping the insurance industry will lower costs, expand access, and benefit millions? Because every analysis I've seen says this move will throw the markets into chaos, raise premiums and deductibles sharply, and push millions of people (mostly poor) off their insurance entirely.

And this shit-stain brags about it.
FFvC is so full of shit on so many levels... The top 5 US companies today have pretty much recovered that dip from Friday. Top 5 largest US health care stocks:
https://healthpayerintelligence.com/news/top-5-largest-health-insurance-payers-in-the-united-states
1.UNITED HEALTH GROUP
2. ANTHEM (FORMERLY WELLPOINT-ANTHEM)
3. AETNA
4. HUMANA
5. CIGNA

On average those 5 companies are up roughly 50% since Don the Con was elected, and the DJIA (which he luvs to Tweet about) is up about 26%.

Last edited:
Our "business friendly" President, bragging how he's hurting an entire industry:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...m-insurance-stocks-company-a8000371.html?ampv

But wait...there's more stupid!

Perhaps one of our resident conservatives can explain how kneecapping the insurance industry will lower costs, expand access, and benefit millions? Because every analysis I've seen says this move will throw the markets into chaos, raise premiums and deductibles sharply, and push millions of people (mostly poor) off their insurance entirely.

And this shit-stain brags about it.
FFvC is so full of shit on so many levels... The top 5 US companies today have pretty much recovered that dip from Friday. Top 5 largest US health care stocks:
https://healthpayerintelligence.com/news/top-5-largest-health-insurance-payers-in-the-united-states
1.UNITED HEALTH GROUP
2. ANTHEM (FORMERLY WELLPOINT-ANTHEM)
3. AETNA
4. HUMANA
5. CIGNA

On average those 5 companies are up roughly 50% since Don the Con was elected, and the DJIA (which he luvs to Tweet about) is up about 21%.
Pres. Ellipsis loves arguing both sides. 'DOW up record amounts with me as President #MAGA'

'Health Care companies are suffering from ACA, need to repeal!'

'Fuck you health care companies, no more handout... stock plummeting!'

'The unemployment rate is super low now... so low companies can afford to lay people off.'

I don't even know where to begin...

https://twitter.com/DeliliaOMalley/status/920039016124252160

After years of his adopted party trying to make Benghazi a pre-impeachable offense against possible President Hillary, actual President Trump spent the weekend golfing while the exact same number of Americans that died in Benghazi were brought home after being killed in another part of Africa.

When confronted with this, Trump lied, then blamed it on his generals.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that nobody in the GOP will be demanding that we get to the bottom of what led to the deaths of these soldiers.

Passing the buck...again

FFvC: I do a combination of both. Sometimes — it’s a very difficult thing to do, but I do a combination of both. President Obama I think probably did sometimes, and maybe sometimes he didn’t. I don’t know. That’s what I was told. All I can do — all I can do is ask my generals. Other Presidents did not call. They’d write letters. And some Presidents didn’t do anything. But I like the combination of — I like, when I can, the combination of a call and also a letter.

Evidently, the buck no longer stops at the oval office desk. It probably gets lost in the wind, as it is trying to find a dotard on the golf course...

After years of his adopted party trying to make Benghazi a pre-impeachable offense against possible President Hillary, actual President Trump spent the weekend golfing while the exact same number of Americans that died in Benghazi were brought home after being killed in another part of Africa.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that nobody in the GOP will be demanding that we get to the bottom of what led to the deaths of these soldiers.
There is a remarkable difference between Niger and Benghazi though.

It's huge and... I wrote a letter about it. I'll be sending you that letter on it today... tonight at the latest.

Also Obama hates white people. I don't know if he hates white people. That is what people have told me.

We have a problem. Trumps statements are impossible to tell apart from parodies of them. There's just no way to make the satire obvious enough to make it clear.

We have a problem. Trumps statements are impossible to tell apart from parodies of them. There's just no way to make the satire obvious enough to make it clear.
Indeed, satire has become paraphrasing. :eek:

I don't even want to watch SNL anymore. While last season it was stress relief... it is becoming extremely infuriating.

There is a remarkable difference between Niger and Benghazi though.

It's huge and... I wrote a letter about it. I'll be sending you that letter on it today... tonight at the latest.

Also Obama hates white people. I don't know if he hates white people. That is what people have told me.

"As soon as I finish tweeting about those sons of bitches disrespecting our military, I'll get to signing that letter I'll never read."

I don't even want to watch SNL anymore. While last season it was stress relief... it is becoming extremely infuriating.

They actually just repeat his exact words now...
Notice how FFvC doesn't snear at SNL and mention ratings these days...as SNL is doing extremely well. And I still enjoy it, especially the new across the nation time spread.

They actually just repeat his exact words now...
Notice how FFvC doesn't snear at SNL and mention ratings these days...as SNL is doing extremely well. And I still enjoy it, especially the new across the nation time spread.
Trump doesn't need to talk about it if SNL is already busy numbing the nation for him.

And so then, after being shamed into calling the widow of one of the fallen soldiers, the Orangutan in Chief did so in a callous and disrespectful manner.

A Democratic Rep who was privy to the conversation relayed it to the media, and Fragilego - as is his wont - fired back with "fake news!" claiming that he didn't disrespect the grieving widow.

The soldier's mom said that he disrespected the whole family.

Just keeping score here:

Dissed a former POW.

Insulted a Gold Star mother.

Lied about Obama calling the families of fallen soldiers.

Had to be dragged kicking and screaming to offer condolences to the family of a soldier killed on his watch, fucked that up, lied about it, and then got called out by the grieving mother of the dead man.

But the guys kneeling during the anthem are the ones disrespecting our troops?

:horsecrap:

And so then, after being shamed into calling the widow of one of the fallen soldiers, the Orangutan in Chief did so in a callous and disrespectful manner.

A Democratic Rep who was privy to the conversation relayed it to the media, and Fragilego - as is his wont - fired back with "fake news!" claiming that he didn't disrespect the grieving widow.

Just keeping score here:

Dissed a former POW.

Had to be dragged kicking and screaming to offer condolences to the family of a soldier killed on his watch, fucked that up, lied about it, and then got called out by the grieving mother of the dead man.

Remember when the whole of American conservatism emptied its collective bowels into the world's largest adult diaper when Obama didn't wear an American flag pin on his lapel?

Just keeping score here:

Dissed a former POW.

Remember when the whole of American conservatism emptied its collective bowels into the world's largest adult diaper when Obama didn't wear an American flag pin on his lapel?
Coffee cup salute, bow to Saudi King. It was as if he sold the US to al Qaeda.

Luckily the family was black, so Trump supporters won't care.

Just keeping score here:

Dissed a former POW.

The WH minions are not even denying he said it. And just like when he said there were Comey tapes, he said he had proof of what he said to the widow.

Trump doesn't need to talk about it if SNL is already busy numbing the nation for him.

You mean the Aryan Nation, right?
Most actual Americans are outraged. SNL doesn't numb them to FFvC's idiocy, just highlights it. But trumpsuckers just hear "trumpsucks,trumpsucks,trumpsucks,trumpsucks," and of course they are numb to it. If they weren't, Cheato's approval rating would be staring up at the teens.

Back
Top Bottom