• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

A day without stupid?

It's not just Trump shooting his mouth off; its others also. For instance Marxist Butt-hurt groups who are trying to censor free speech in universities and the media and Politicians at war with each other, thus being destracted from the real issues facing the USA.

Let's home the US can now conduct a rational investigation into the allegations yet not supported in fact which are being fanned in the media.
Putin's description of the situation as Schizophrenic is befitting.

You're about to go into a George Soros rant aren't you. :p

On the Women's march thread, I did quote documented sources including their own that out of the 8 honory chair members who organised the Women's March activities, 7 are Marxists including one convicted terrorist.

Meanwhile, since none of the accusations are near to being substantiated, then an impartial investigation is required. Some seem to think it should be a person or body that prepares a case for the House of Representatives to vote for an impeachment. This is called a fit-up or framing someone in English.

Apart from this, the nature of these allegations have made the US a laughing stock to the Russians when talking about leaks during meetings with them.

Alleging something isn't a fact until tested with the rigours of evidence.

The saddest thing about all this is that the media has been nice to Trump. Its fatigue. They don't react on the minor stuff anymore.

FB_IMG_1495179331859.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Я, например, приветствовать наших новых русских повелителей.

Later,
ElectEngr
Your russian is not good enough, report to Gulag at once!

I for one welcome our new Russian overlords. With a guy like Trump defending the free world, I'd say it's just a matter of time.

The saddest thing about all this is that the media has been nice to Trump. Its fatigue. They don't react on the minor stuff anymore.

View attachment 11125

- - - Updated - - -

Your russian is not good enough, report to Gulag at once!

I for one welcome our new Russian overlords. With a guy like Trump defending the free world, I'd say it's just a matter of time.

The whole thing is a farce; unsubstantiated and vague reports being used for convict someone without evidence. The investigation into the Clinton's took about 4 years and were a waste of time. If we look worldwide there are thousands of injustices against politicians, including military coups.

The whole thing is a farce; unsubstantiated and vague reports

Oh - a Russian shill says so - guess the whole thing should be dropped. Prolly the Marxists.

being used for convict someone without evidence.

Facts, much? Nobody has even been indicted.

The investigation into the Clinton's took about 4 years and were a waste of time

Yeah - after 30 years in the political spotlight hey couldn't come up with shit to charge her with so they made up pizzagate amd other fake news.
Cheato has already been caught doing shit that would have put clinton away - after less than 150 DAYS in a political position.

Last edited:
Since Trump came to office, has there been a day when he didn't do or say anything outrageously stupid?

I've taken a quick look, and it's just utter mind-blowing idiocy every day. Most days several times a day.

Well, our current president is a "9 to 5 er", in that he takes weekends off. So, the least dumb thing he has ever done on a Sunday was use his sand wedge on the fairway.

The whole thing is a farce; unsubstantiated and vague reports being used for convict someone without evidence. The investigation into the Clinton's took about 4 years and were a waste of time. If we look worldwide there are thousands of injustices against politicians, including military coups.

no report is being "used for convict someone". You are fake news. an investigation is occurring. a conviction is something else that is not occurring at this time (first, strong evidence would be need to be collected... how? through an investigation, of course).
I am not familiar with the details around the Clinton thing, but an investigation that confirms no wrongdoing occurred, is certainly no waste of time. The results of any investigation that is initiated on sufficient belief (such as circumstantial evidence) is never a waste of time... unless it is obstructed or otherwise rendered inconclusive.

Since Trump came to office, has there been a day when he didn't do or say anything outrageously stupid?

I've taken a quick look, and it's just utter mind-blowing idiocy every day. Most days several times a day.

Well, our current president is a "9 to 5 er", in that he takes weekends off. So, the least dumb thing he has ever done on a Sunday was use his sand wedge on the fairway.

Nothing wrong with using a sand wedge in the fairway, if you know how to hit it. Or are you saying it was dumb because you know he doesn't know how?

BTW, it's been eerily quiet today. Must be saving the stupid for one big tweetstorm.

Maybe Putin will provide the transcript but will that silence the unsubstantiated bleatings.

Maybe he'll release the hooker video, and that will put and end to it. :D

Does no one else have a problem with Trump letting Russians into the oval office with recording devices?

Does no one else have a problem with Trump letting Russians into the oval office with recording devices?

And excluding the US media. I have major problems with that. He is hiding something. Dear Don the Con "what did you do, when did you do it, and with whom?" He is a traitor.

i don't. it's a room. who gives a shit?

did anyone think for one second that after what happened during the election that there would be this stony silence between trump and the russians?

Does something he did last week that didn't get reported until today (bragging about firing Comey to end the Russian investigation) count for today?

No, but if nothing stupid is seen today, something eventually will turn up in a news report.

Does something he did last week that didn't get reported until today (bragging about firing Comey to end the Russian investigation) count for today?

At this point, just getting out of bed and going to the office probably qualifies as stupid, given the likelihood that he'll shoot himself in the foot again.

In any other administration, after Crimea, Lavrov wouldn't have been in the White House in the first place. Allowing foreign "media" in while blocking US media is insulting. In particular, Lavrov's reaction while meeting with Tillerson when he's told that Comey was fired says it all, in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom