• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

A day without stupid?

I have one question for Tillerson. What's it like to be Lavrov's bitch?

He doesn't seem to have done anything dumb on his trip to Saudi Arabia. Is this his first day without stupid?

I guess, well done. Because there was plenty of opportunity to screw it up. I'm saying well done, like "well done" to a retarded cousin who manages to eat all his greens. My expectations are very low

"Yes Mr. President, baked camel anus is a delicacy among the Saudi Arabians, often reserved for important and honored guests. It would extremely rude to refuse to eat it when offered. Bon appetite!"

The Secret Service must have been freaking out over all those swords.

Christ, I didn't think it was possible, but he dances worse than Bush.
Bush gets 10 for enthusiasm, this one gets 1.5.

Yeah, don't you wish there was unfortunate accident during that dance? :)
I think majority of Americans kinda wished that.

Haha! That's so true. Dubbya made a fool of himself with great enthusiasm all over the planet.

But why are foreign leaders expected to engage in these kinds of things? It invariably makes all of them look awkward at best.

Since Trump came to office, has there been a day when he didn't do or say anything outrageously stupid?

I've taken a quick look, and it's just utter mind-blowing idiocy every day. Most days several times a day.

It's not just Trump shooting his mouth off; its others also. For instance Marxist Butt-hurt groups who are trying to censor free speech in universities and the media and Politicians at war with each other, thus being destracted from the real issues facing the USA.

Let's home the US can now conduct a rational investigation into the allegations yet not supported in fact which are being fanned in the media.
Putin's description of the situation as Schizophrenic is befitting.

And don´t forget people like yourself with your stupid fellow traveler whataboutism bullshit.

It's not just Trump shooting his mouth off; its others also. For instance Marxist Butt-hurt groups who are trying to censor free speech in universities and the media and Politicians at war with each other, thus being destracted from the real issues facing the USA.

Let's home the US can now conduct a rational investigation into the allegations yet not supported in fact which are being fanned in the media.
Putin's description of the situation as Schizophrenic is befitting.

And don´t forget people like yourself with your stupid fellow traveler whataboutism bullshit.

Also the scientology cult practice of trying to divert attention to anyone else. "They're just as baaaad!" is a favorite hymn.

I think the Saudi meeting went alright. Of course the primitive customs of sand people are foreign to us, but it's not his fault. Besides sometimes you have to do silly things to play along and get to power. Remember this meeting with evangelical leaders during Trump's campaign?

Donald-Trump-with-Evangelicals_2016_03_04_1717_1457108321.jpg

Of course there is the bigger issue that US is selling weapons and supporting the worst theocracy in the Middle East, while sowing division and Sunni-Shiia strife by trash talking the second worst theocracy, but as far as Trump's idiocy is concerned this trip looks to have worked out nearly perfectly according to the script.

Well ya kinda sorta got one day, but he's tired now, so all bets are off.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-exhausted-skipped-saudi-arabia-forum-social-media-sends-ivanka-trump-israel-a7748546.html

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/22/politics/trump-islamic-islamist/index.html

This was after he tried to shorten the trip already.

It occurs to me, if we really want to know what Trump is really like, just look over all his insults of others. Almost everything he does seems to be some sort of projection.

Back
Top Bottom