• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

A day without stupid?

Trump is apparently on Valium or something. The Saudi trip no incidents, the Israel trip no incidents. Granted, he had such a bad week last week, that he may just be feeling bad for himself. One other issue is that most things may have already been set in stone. The Saudis were getting free toys, the Israelis just want him gone, and the Vatican has little interest in the Tang Spray Tan President. So with nothing to actually accomplish, maybe Trump is learning he should have run for VP instead.

Trump is apparently on Valium or something. The Saudi trip no incidents, the Israel trip no incidents. Granted, he had such a bad week last week, that he may just be feeling bad for himself. One other issue is that most things may have already been set in stone. The Saudis were getting free toys, the Israelis just want him gone, and the Vatican has little interest in the Tang Spray Tan President. So with nothing to actually accomplish, maybe Trump is learning he should have run for VP instead.

You spoke too soon:
Donald Trump said:
Just so you understand, I never mentioned the word or the name ‘Israel.’ Never mentioned it during that conversation...They were all saying I did. So you had another story wrong...Never mentioned the word "Israel".

No one ever said you did. The press figured it out from your leak.

Huffington Post said:
Trump made the remarks in response to a question about intelligence-sharing that was directed at Netanyahu. The answer was off the cuff, just as reporters and cameras were pulling away from the leaders’ joint appearance.

He just can't keep his mouth shut. Good job needlessly renewing attention to your hideous screw-up, dumbass.

Well he can only be on his best behavior for so long. He is bound to screw up on this trip.

Once again, he's done the impossible: made me feel sorry for Benjamin Netanyahu. Just the look on that man's face. We know, Bibi, we know.

You spoke too soon:
Donald Trump said:
Just so you understand, I never mentioned the word or the name ‘Israel.’ Never mentioned it during that conversation...They were all saying I did. So you had another story wrong...Never mentioned the word "Israel".

No one ever said you did. The press figured it out from your leak.

Huffington Post said:
Trump made the remarks in response to a question about intelligence-sharing that was directed at Netanyahu. The answer was off the cuff, just as reporters and cameras were pulling away from the leaders’ joint appearance.

He just can't keep his mouth shut. Good job needlessly renewing attention to your hideous screw-up, dumbass.
I think it was worse than that, as it isn't simply renewing, but confirming. Even after what he had done, and the lecture he must have had to of received, he went on and finished the leak... in an attempt to make himself look better, AGAIN!!!!

Once again, he's done the impossible: made me feel sorry for Benjamin Netanyahu. Just the look on that man's face. We know, Bibi, we know.
Bibi must be thinking:

Great, the press conference is over. Just awkward handshake is left and all is good. Hmm, a question, 'Our intelligence relations are great!' Heh heh, short and sweet, Bibi... you the man. OH SHIT!!! DONALD IS TRYING TO SAY SOMETHING. My sphincter has never been so tight! Oh shit, stop, Donald... stop... Oh fuck. *resignation* What an idiot! I disagree with Putin, nothing useful about this guy.

Wait... what the fuck, he is saying it again?! Where the hell is Mossad?!

There hasn't been any stupid on the scale of the last two weeks though. So it's been an entire 3 days. Is that a record?

I have a hazy memory from a month or two back when nothing idiotic happened for like a week. Normal news was beginning to creep back in, human interest stories started to become interesting, etc.

This almost feels like that. But like an aggressive case of herpes, the Trump lesions are already due for an outbreak.

Usually after an attack hits one of our oldest and closest allies, the President of the United States addresses the nation (and the world) with expressions of solidarity with our friends, remorse for the victims, or words of calming reassurance.

I must have missed it because I'm not on Twitter, right? Or is there no way for Trump to deliver a speech or even brief message from Air Force One? Or maybe he's just really, really tired and can't be bothered?

He did indeed say something. It was on the BBC website.

Usually after an attack hits one of our oldest and closest allies, the President of the United States addresses the nation (and the world) with expressions of solidarity with our friends, remorse for the victims, or words of calming reassurance.

I must have missed it because I'm not on Twitter, right? Or is there no way for Trump to deliver a speech or even brief message from Air Force One? Or maybe he's just really, really tired and can't be bothered?
This isn't something to really complain about. He either did or would say something.

- - - Updated - - -

There hasn't been any stupid on the scale of the last two weeks though. So it's been an entire 3 days. Is that a record?
What? He confirmed that it was an Israeli asset, without even knowing he did it. That is even worse than doing it on purpose because it means you can't be trusted at all.

This isn't something to really complain about. He either did or would say something.

- - - Updated - - -

What? He confirmed that it was an Israeli asset, without even knowing he did it. That is even worse than doing it on purpose because it means you can't be trusted at all.

I thought that was well known before the trip... oh. I get it. He inadvertently confirmed it this past weekend. When was that? Saturday or Sunday? I can't keep up.

I found that going off the grid and leaving the gadgets behind while playing in the wilds, is a day without Stupid.

Well, our current president is a "9 to 5 er", in that he takes weekends off. So, the least dumb thing he has ever done on a Sunday was use his sand wedge on the fairway.

Nothing wrong with using a sand wedge in the fairway, if you know how to hit it. Or are you saying it was dumb because you know he doesn't know how?

BTW, it's been eerily quiet today. Must be saving the stupid for one big tweetstorm.

.. that's what the pitching wedge is for... the sand wedge wouldn't really be the right tool from the fairway (even right on the edge of the green, where most people would just power-put through it... it's also a bit dickish, as the sand wedge is going to dig a much bigger divot than the pitching wedge. I used that as an example specifically because not only is it not the right tool, but a potentially damaging one. :)

But I am a golf novice... so this can be nit-picked to death, I am sure. It was meant to be an analogy of his inconsiderate dumbassness.

Well, we were due a little more stupid.

Trump message at Holocaust Museum said:
IT IS A GREAT HONOR TO BE HERE WITH ALL OF MY FRIENDS — SO AMAZING & WILL NEVER FORGET
The all caps are his! He wrote in ALL CAPS.

"Amazing" and "Honor"?! Solemn and Trump don't go hand in hand, though I think Trump can go into the Greeting Card business and make a fortune. I'm starting a thread in FH.

Two more awkward, dumb things that I didn't see mentioend on this thread so far:
Melania slapped his hand away, and violated his dress policy by not wearing a headscarf.
He said when he got to Israel, that he had just been in teh Middle East.

Two more awkward, dumb things that I didn't see mentioend on this thread so far:
Melania slapped his hand away, and violated his dress policy by not wearing a headscarf.
He said when he got to Israel, that he had just been in teh Middle East.

She did it again when they were deboarding AF1 in Italy.

The books that are going to be written by the insiders about Don and Melania's relationship after this fiasco leaves the White House will be epic.

Back
Top Bottom