• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

A day without stupid?

It sounds like a system for someone who normally doesn't want to keep a paper trail.

You know, a crook.

I didn't say that I thought it was good. I said that he thought what he was doing was for the good of the country.

Every Republican President seems to get very confused about the difference between "the country" and their personal interests.

and/or between the country and the interests of their political party--democratic values and institutions be damned.

Shit. Turned on the news channels and all I get is speculation about what is going on with bone spurs and rocket man. Wutta waste of time.

Trump is like a Mario Bros game where each new level unlocks a new level of Stupid, except no one can ever finish the game, leading to the belief that it's first infinite game to have ever been created.

He could get re-elected?

I'm already seeing "Trump 2020" bumper stickers.

Does that mean the 2020 Presidential Campaign has already begun?

Surprised I hadn't seen this yet.

article said:
During his brief trip to Singapore for a historic summit with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un, President Donald Trump was introduced to North Korean Gen. No Kwang Chol. Trump extended his hand. Chol saluted. Trump saluted back. Then the two men shook hands.

Trump's decision to salute a high-ranking general in an authoritarian country with a long history of human rights abuses has created something of a stir. The salute is, according to military protocol, a sign of respect and mutual admiration. For the President of the United States to send that signal to a North Korean general struck many people as odd at best, and insulting at worst, to the tens of thousands of North Koreans who have struggled under Kim's dictatorship.
Yeah, probably can file this under, Trump wasn't thinking. But then again, how many times has Trump saluted any other nation's military?

And again, if that were Obama?!

article said:
During his brief trip to Singapore for a historic summit with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un, President Donald Trump was introduced to North Korean Gen. No Kwang Chol. Trump extended his hand. Chol saluted. Trump saluted back. Then the two men shook hands.

Trump's decision to salute a high-ranking general in an authoritarian country with a long history of human rights abuses has created something of a stir. The salute is, according to military protocol, a sign of respect and mutual admiration. For the President of the United States to send that signal to a North Korean general struck many people as odd at best, and insulting at worst, to the tens of thousands of North Koreans who have struggled under Kim's dictatorship.
Yeah, probably can file this under, Trump wasn't thinking. But then again, how many times has Trump saluted any other nation's military?

Indeed, that rivals the infamous Obama Coffee Cup Salute of 2014. We all remember what outrage that incident generated.

Say what you will about President Trump, he certainly knows how to use propaganda to its fullest effect. Here's a sterling example, an "in-house production" according to Trump's National Security Council:

[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/A838gS8nwas[/YOUTUBE]

article said:

Indeed, that rivals the infamous Obama Coffee Cup Salute of 2014. We all remember what outrage that incident generated.
It doesn't even come close to the coffee salute. As Obama was saluting an American soldier... not a North Korean General. Also, W did the same damn thing... and the President is under no obligation to salute in the first place! Soldiers salute him.

But yeah, the uprising of the right-wing over Coffeegate was just another one of those hyperbolic reactions to nothing. Now we have a President undermining our Allies to a North Korean despot of whom our leader calls "talented", and we are said to be 'overreacting'.

Say what you will about President Trump, he certainly knows how to use propaganda to its fullest effect. Here's a sterling example, an "in-house production" according to Trump's National Security Council:

[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/A838gS8nwas[/YOUTUBE]

Best film I've seen since Triumph of the Will

Donald Trump Tweet said:
My supporters are the smartest, strongest, most hard working and most loyal that we have seen in our countries history. It is a beautiful thing to watch as we win elections and gather support from all over the country. As we get stronger, so does our country. Best numbers ever!
What, they don't also have the biggest members and breasts too?

Back
Top Bottom