• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

A day without stupid?

Hang on.

Trumpie is upset to discover that Obama sent the FBI to spy on a political opponent during a campaign.
But some time ago, Trump's campaign went to The Russians for the results of THEIR spying on Hillary, and one of the evolving defenses of this act was that 'everyone does it.'

Does Trump not remember doing that, or at least defending it?

There would be a significant difference because Obama would be using the Fed Government to infiltrate the Trump Campaign. It would definitely be disturbing if Trump’s context matched reality.

There would be a significant difference because Obama would be using the Fed Government to infiltrate the Trump Campaign. It would definitely be disturbing if Trump’s context matched reality.
But aside from Reality, in Cheato's head. That's where this weird double-standard resides.
He has claimed that anyone in the position of campaigning would use anything at their disposal to win. I'm sure he thought that the CEO of the government could use federal spy forces the same way.

I don't understand this, maybe it isn't tacky from an American viewpoint. But if this happened in Australia on ANZAC Day, the person responsible would be crucified:

6e423a86d0d38abd14dc4ce1bab50bfa.jpg

Stay classy Donald.

No, it's tacky, classless, and insensitive here too. In other words, purely American.

I doubt Trump runs the website. Granted, it is disturbing that a President's campaign store lacks any understanding of how bad that looks. Granted, who doesn't have a Memorial Day's Sale?

Trump should be held to all of the dumb shit he is personally responsible for, like his Memorial Day tweet and Rudy Giuliani.

Granted, who doesn't have a Memorial Day's Sale?

We don't. We put out an email to our subscribers thanking and honoring the memory of those who have died defending our freedom.
It's not real hard to avoid being as stupid as trump and his suckers.

Donald J. Trump✔@realDonaldTrump
Happy Memorial Day! Those who died for our great country would be very happy and proud at how well our country is doing today. Best economy in decades, lowest unemployment numbers for Blacks and Hispanics EVER (& women in 18years), rebuilding our Military and so much more. Nice!
5:58 AM - May 28, 2018
Huh. So, he claims dead people boosted Hillary's election numbers, now he claims dead people would boost his approval numbers...

So His Flatulence gets the zombie vote?

I don't understand this, maybe it isn't tacky from an American viewpoint. But if this happened in Australia on ANZAC Day, the person responsible would be crucified:

6e423a86d0d38abd14dc4ce1bab50bfa.jpg

Stay classy Donald.

Oh, it's fucking tacky beyond description. It's more than tacky, it's downright vile.

"As President, I'm going to make as much money from the office as I can. It's gonna be so easy. I'll even make great personal profit off our war dead" - Trump, if he actually said what he's actually doing.

Imposing tariffs on our allies is dumb. Canada Aluminum (Europe can go to hell over their BS "Aluminium", probably Australia too) us considered a US national security asset, as in we need it!

This 'national security' stuff is just beyond stupid. Trump is driving a wedge between us and our allies. He is a fucking idiot.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, because cheap German cars have displaced American cars. And the GOP just keeps letting him do whatever the heck he wants.

This would be some extremely stupid shit if they actually try to use cold war laws to force electric companies to buy more expensive coal/nuclear derived electricity. Of course the Congressional Repugs won't fight this Dotard...
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ne-to-money-losing-coal-power-plants-jhv94ghl
Trump administration officials are making plans to order grid operators to buy electricity from struggling coal and nuclear plants in an effort to extend their life, a move that could represent an unprecedented intervention into U.S. energy markets.

The Energy Department would exercise emergency authority under a pair of federal laws to direct the operators to purchase electricity or electric generation capacity from at-risk facilities, according to a memo obtained by Bloomberg News. The agency also is making plans to establish a "Strategic Electric Generation Reserve" with the aim of promoting the national defense and maximizing domestic energy supplies.

“Federal action is necessary to stop the further premature retirements of fuel-secure generation capacity,” says a 41-page draft memo circulated before a National Security Council meeting on the subject Friday.

Back
Top Bottom