• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

A day without stupid?

Biden suggests police could shoot assailants 'in the leg instead of the heart'

“Instead of standing there and teaching a cop, when there’s an unarmed person coming at them with a knife or something, you shoot them in the leg instead of in the heart is a very different thing. There’s a lot of different things that could change,” Biden said in a meeting with community leaders at Bethel AME Church in Wilmington, Del.

An unarmed person with a knife.

Well, the higher hanging fruit would be repeating the falsehood of shooting the leg. But, yes, you did a good job at picking out the gaffe.

President Ellipsis said:
We did a great job on CoronaVirus, including the very early ban on China, Ventilator production, and Testing, which is by far the most, and best, in the World. We saved millions of U.S. lives.! Yet the Fake News refuses to acknowledge this in a positive way. But they do give....

....Dr. Anthony Fauci, who is with us in all ways, a very high 72% Approval Rating. So, if he is in charge along with V.P. etc., and with us doing all of these really good things, why doesn’t the Lamestream Media treat us as they should? Answer: Because they are Fake News!
People don't like me as much as Fauci. WAHHHHHHHH!!!

President Ellipsis said:
We did a great job on CoronaVirus, including the very early ban on China, Ventilator production, and Testing, which is by far the most, and best, in the World. We saved millions of U.S. lives.! Yet the Fake News refuses to acknowledge this in a positive way. But they do give....

....Dr. Anthony Fauci, who is with us in all ways, a very high 72% Approval Rating. So, if he is in charge along with V.P. etc., and with us doing all of these really good things, why doesn’t the Lamestream Media treat us as they should? Answer: Because they are Fake News!
Was this a tweet, or part of another verbal diarrhea episode?

President Ellipsis said:

Was this a tweet, or part of another verbal diarrhea episode?

Tweets. He needs a hug.

Trump campaign names Hogan Gidley as new press secretary

The Trump campaign has named Hogan Gidley as its new press secretary, replacing Kayleigh McEnany, who became the White House press secretary in April. Gidley is currently the principal deputy press secretary at the White House.

"Hogan Gidley has been at the President's side for three years and now he joins the fight to re-elect him," campaign manager Brad Parscale said in a statement. "He is a talented advocate and defender of the President and his policies and is never afraid to go into battle with hostile reporters and television hosts. Hogan is a great addition to the team and makes us even stronger."

Was there a problem, Kayleigh?

One of his stupidest lies.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/Genevieve_Maine/status/1275973997260410880[/TWEET]

Touche'

I liked the ending:
He turns being artless into an art form; he is a Picasso of pettiness; a Shakespeare of shit. His faults are fractal: even his flaws have flaws, and so on ad infinitum. God knows there have always been stupid people in the world, and plenty of nasty people too. But rarely has stupidity been so nasty, or nastiness so stupid. He makes Nixon look trustworthy and George W look smart. In fact, if Frankenstein decided to make a monster assembled entirely from human flaws – he would make a Trump.

And a remorseful Doctor Frankenstein would clutch out big clumpfuls of hair and scream in anguish: ‘My God… what… have… I… created?' If being a twat was a TV show, Trump would be the boxed set.

This is my pick for winning the internet today. I had no idea that Sacha Cohen could pull this off.

Sacha Baron Cohen is up to his old tricks. On Saturday, the Borat and Bruno actor crashed a far-right rally in Olympia, Washington, pretending to be a racist country singer who led a sing-along about injecting former president Barack Obama and Dr. Anthony Fauci with the “Wuhan Flu”.

The event was organized by a far-right militia group called the Washington Three Percenters. It seems Cohen had reached out to event organizers about serving as the musical entertainment, going as far to offer to cover the costs of the stage and sound system. The Three Percenters took him up on his offer, setting the stage for one truly epic prank.

Disguising himself in overalls and a fake beard, Cohen proceeded to sing a twangy country number about injecting liberals and scientists with the coronavirus. At various points throughout the song, Cohen encouraged the audience to sing along with him, and several individuals happily obliged.

Event organizers eventually realized that Cohen was trolling the rally and attempted to pull the plug on his equipment. Cohen’s security prevented them from doing so, however, allowing the comedian to continue unabashed for over eight minutes. After the audience was clued in on the prank, Cohen and his band exited the stage and escaped the grounds via a private ambulance positioned nearby.

But wait… apparently Cohen later returned, in a different disguise, to interview the event’s organizers about what went wrong.

It’s unclear whether Cohen’s prank was for an upcoming project, though it definitely falls in line with the material featured in his most recent project, Showtime’s Who Is America.

This post is by a city council member in Yelm, Washington. Earlier this afternoon, Sacha Baron Cohen crashed the event of Washington 3% – a right-wing group of armed insurrectionists and white supremacists – in Olympia.

I look forward to the video… pic.twitter.com/zilUA2zJQU

— Shannon Watts (@shannonrwatts) June 28, 2020

My favorite part of Sacha Baron Cohen infiltrating the militia rally was his coming right back in a second disguise to interview the organizers about what happened. The guys got some balls pic.twitter.com/K84FB8s9IG

— Brian Blake (@BrianOBlake) June 28, 2020

The crowd seems to catch on a bit after singing along to the 'chop 'em up like the Saudis do'. That is noticed in a second video that is shared on YouTube, but it is definitely after the crowd, or some part of the crowd has made fools of themselves.

Trump believes that the Moops invaded Spain in the eighth century.

For once he's right... Moops; it could have been a typo...

Outline. In 711 Muslim forces invaded and in seven years conquered the Iberian peninsula. It became one of the great Muslim civilisations; reaching its summit with the Umayyad caliphate of Cordovain the tenth century. Muslim rule declined after that and ended in 1492 when Granada was conquered
---- Religions - Islam: Muslim Spain (711-1492) - BBC

For once he's right... Moops; it could have been a typo...

...because the p is so close to the r on the keyboard, right?

You may have a point. After all, I've been riding in the moops. And my favorite TV actress was Agnes Moopehead, on Bewitched.

He's here all week folks! Good night, and don't drink and drive. Unless you're anti-mask, in which case exercise your LIBBERTEE!

This thread is slowing down. I think it's because of stupidity overload. Too many examples of stupidity as C19 sweeps the bible belt we have the deadly clash between reality and a fierce anti-science attitude.

The stupidity is too much to count.

Trump's new campaign logo.

View attachment 28441

To his defence the eagle is USA's national symbol. And was a long time before Nazi Germany became a thing. It's also a symbol used a lot in heraldry all over the west. There's only so many things you can do with an eagle in a symbol. If you want the eagle to hold up a sign, where else is it going to grip it? By the beak?

I prefer making fun of Trump for the idiot things he actually does. I see no need bending over backwards to see things that aren't there.

Back
Top Bottom