• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

A Vote for Kamala Is a Vote for Tyranny

Harris’s communications skills are very good. She is easy to understand and her reasoning is easy to follow.

You're having a laugh. :hysterical:

Unburdened by what has been :hysterical:
Oh, I’m just not discombobulated when I hear an attractive, well educated, well spoken woman speak.

Unlike some people, apparently.

Harris’s communications skills are very good. She is easy to understand and her reasoning is easy to follow.

You're having a laugh. :hysterical:

Unburdened by what has been :hysterical:
Oh, I’m just not discombobulated when I hear an attractive, well educated, well spoken woman speak.

LOL. Sure, Jan.

:hysterical:

Who doesn't love busses, right?!! :hysterical:
lol.

I’m really sorry for you.

The significance of the passage of time is significant when you think about it.

:hysterical:

When did Trump suggest "shoving a light up your ass" as a remedy for Covid? I musta missed that one.
You didn't miss it. He didn't say that. He said things that were just slightly less stupid, as noted below.
The President of the United States Donald Trump said:
So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting,

still the fucking President during a global pandemic said:
And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning? So it'd be interesting to check that. I'm not a doctor. But I'm, like, a person that has a good you-know-what. *pointing to his head*

Don't take my word for it though, take Dr. Birx's physical reaction.

It's that look that says, "Grandpa hasn't been the same since he fell on the patio and hit his head."

Sure, she's a real dope, compared to the guy who thinks climate change is a Chinese hoax, raking stops wildfires, light inside the body will cure covid, Yosemite is pronounced Yo, Semite!!, hamburger is spelled hamberder, there were airports in 1776, Robert E. Lee talked like an Irish pirate, and the dogs and cats of Springfield are getting eeeeeeaten!!!

(Feel free to add to my list, tRUMP scholars.)

A Vote for Trump is a Vote for Russia!​

Maybe a vote for Putin. Russian people will not benefit from the world those two would cook up, any more than we will.
You are right.
The people has no say in this war.
-------------------------------------------
Putin kills Russians and Ukrainians.
He says that the Ukrainians are also Russians - they are not a separate people with an own culture etc.
So, he kills both.

When did Trump suggest "shoving a light up your ass" as a remedy for Covid? I musta missed that one.
You didn't miss it. He didn't say that. He said things that were just slightly less stupid, as noted below.
The President of the United States Donald Trump said:
So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting,

still the fucking President during a global pandemic said:
And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning? So it'd be interesting to check that. I'm not a doctor. But I'm, like, a person that has a good you-know-what. *pointing to his head*

Don't take my word for it though, take Dr. Birx's physical reaction.

It's that look that says, "Grandpa hasn't been the same since he fell on the patio and hit his head."

More like "People are going to die."

Not only is the OP full of lies (she was talking about Trump's twitter account and agreeing with it being banned), but the utter gross hypocrisy when not a peep is said when Trump routinely calls the free press the enemy of the people. Just this week he said ABC should have their license taken away because those moderators were so mean to him in the debate.

Conservatives who spread this false outrage, you are utterly pathetic, and deserve nothing but contempt.

Do you believe Trump ever read a book, cover to cover? My conviction: nope.

I’m not voting for Trump based on whether he read a book cover to cover, I’m voting against a Harris administration.
Got it. One of the hundreds of reasons no one in his/her right mind should vote for Trump is the 187 minutes he watched the rioters desecrate our Capitol -- proving that his oath to ensure that the laws are enforced and obeyed meant absolutely nothing to him. He's just what she called him to his face last Tuesday: a disgrace. His own daughter told him he had to take action and call in extra law enforcement -- to no avail.

Do you believe Trump ever read a book, cover to cover? My conviction: nope.

I’m not voting for Trump based on whether he read a book cover to cover, I’m voting against a Harris administration.
Got it. One of the hundreds of reasons no one in his/her right mind should vote for Trump is the 187 minutes he watched the rioters desecrate our Capitol -- proving that his oath to ensure that the laws are enforced and obeyed meant absolutely nothing to him. He's just what she called him to his face last Tuesday: a disgrace. His own daughter told him he had to take action and call in extra law enforcement -- to no avail.
:rolleyes: Jeezus Christ, this bullshit again? It is so fucking tedious.

Back
Top Bottom