• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Actors who remind you of other actors.

Sarpedon

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
the Philosophy of Not Giving a Damn
First I have a serious question:

What actor reminds you of both Dustin Hoffman and Robert DeNiro, but isn't either one? I'm recalling a movie about the American Revolutionary War, and I thought it starred one of those two, but I can't seem to find it on either of their filmographies.

Second, feel free to talk about any actors who remind you of other actors, or actors you get confused with other actors!

ETA: It was, of course, Al Pacino. And the movie was "Revolution." I have no idea why I have trouble with these three.

For me, Tobey Maguire and Jake Gyllenhall, assuming I've spelled both those names correctly.
In the early talkies, Edward Arnold and Edwin Maxwell -- pretty amazing resemblance & diction.

Simon Kunz (in The Last Kingdom) and Graham McTavish (in the appendices to The Hobbit)

I always get Vin Diesel and The Rock confused. It's especially bad when they're in the same movie and I have to remember who's playing what character.

I get Samuel L. Jackson confused with Laurence Fishburne a lot, but I generally don't mention it to anyone, as it makes me look racist. I have a black friend too, but I never mention him, because saying you have a black friend also makes you a racist.

I mix up Jeremy London and Jason London all the time.

I always get confused when Terry Serpico appears in a role and I think hey, that's Anthony Michael Hall!

1457228704-TerrySerpico-AnthonyMichaelHall.png

Ron Jeremy
11jvm13.jpg

and

Cheech Marin
d93914b7c8bba3bca8f91015a3387f09.jpg

I always thought Lee Iacocca and George Steinbrenner were the same guy...

Matt Damon and Mark Wahlberg look a lot alike, one would think they are related.

Back
Top Bottom