• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Alt right women are upset about how alt right men treat them

Underseer

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
atheism, resistentialism
https://www.salon.com/2017/12/04/al...hat-alt-right-men-are-treating-them-terribly/

Holy sweet fuckity fucknozzle, what in the fucking fuck is wrong with some people?

Right wingnuts have been perfectly honest about what they think about women and how society should treat women. They actively argue that anyone who thinks women should have equal standing with men is somehow harming men. They openly argue against equality for women and even call those of us who want it "feminazis," and you doorknobs are surprised to find out that they actually mean what they say? Yes, they treat you badly. They treat you like they think you are less than men. They treat you that way because they think you are less than a man. They honestly believe that your thoughts and feelings matter less than a man's, and they will throw tantrums at anyone who says otherwise.

I get that female Nazis "alt right free speech advocates" aren't exactly the sharpest tools in the shed, but come fucking on. If you are surprised that right wing extremists treat women badly then you are as dumb as a female Trump voter[ent]hellip[/ent]

Oh.

Nevermind.

Question answered, I guess.

Have some patience. Maybe alt.right women are about to get "woke." Sometimes it just takes some time for people to wake up.

Ya, it really sucks how they have to deal with bigotry in this group of bigoted that they joined.

I don't know much about the person in the video, and I even had to google 'alt-right', but I thought Lauren Southern seemed reasonable and intelligent and made good points....so in a way...I'm not even exactly sure what we're discussing here. :)

Is it that she's seen as an apologist for alt-rightism? In some sort of Stockholm Prisoner Syndrome way? Or what? That she doesn't realise that being alt right in the first place is counter-productive to her beliefs and aspirations?

If so, I don't see a problem with her talking from within alt rightism, assuming she doesn't go and contradict herself elsewhere. I'm having trouble seeing her as stereotypically alt right, I suppose.

after sneering at feminism for so long, will they be willing to concede that feminists are right about anything? Or that some of their caricatures of feminism are baseless?

I think that is where the problem lies. They seem to think their caricatures are actually accurate, nuanced representation of feminism. Heck, the woman in the video was decrying the lack of understanding nuance when talking about people criticizing her, but still seemed to think liberals want to eliminate traditional families?!?

Actually, that seems like the problem with a lot of conservatives on just about any political issue. They argue about caricatures with little basis in reality, and think that is the reality.

Well, some do learn eventually. Like that republican woman last year that quit the party when they supported the orange idiot.

To be fair, I didn't see her caricaturizing much. She seemed to make distinctions between the responses on the basis of her view of their content.

- - - Updated - - -

Titled OP link: “Alt-right” women are upset that “alt-right” men are treating them terribly - Salon.com -- after sneering at feminism for so long, will they be willing to concede that feminists are right about anything? Or that some of their caricatures of feminism are baseless?

Does she sneer at feminism, or does she only sneer (or disagree) with certain feminists who might say that promoting traditional family values impinges on womens' freedoms? When of course, it arguably doesn't.

I admit I'm not clear if she's alt right, partly alt right or what she self identifies as, or what her definitions are.

Even if, let's say, she identifies as alt right, it would still be ok for her to be critical of it from within. The problem might arise if she contradicts herself when it comes to issues other than Traditional family values, I suppose. Not having heard of her before now,. I can't say much about that.

The Bible says that a Wife should be subservient to the Husband, but that the Husband must be loving... except when it interferes with the Wife needing to be subservient. So a wife should expect a caring and loving husband that respects her, except when he doesn't... but that is when it is becomes 'part of the job' of being a wife and the obfuscation begins.

To be fair, I didn't see her caricaturizing much. She seemed to make distinctions between the responses on the basis of her view of their content.

- - - Updated - - -

Titled OP link: “Alt-right” women are upset that “alt-right” men are treating them terribly - Salon.com -- after sneering at feminism for so long, will they be willing to concede that feminists are right about anything? Or that some of their caricatures of feminism are baseless?

Does she sneer at feminism, or does she only sneer (or disagree) with certain feminists who might say that promoting traditional family values impinges on womens' freedoms? When of course, it arguably doesn't.

She's pretty much claiming that she can still be a bad ass alt-right cock sucker without getting married at age 22 because that would be bad for the planet because broken marriages cause alcoholism and drug abuse and she doesn't have to marry someone she doesn't love at age 22 just to avoid being a degenerate, whatever she thinks that is. Cause she's pretty whack.

She just doesn't like getting called names for remaining unmarried and presumably a virgin. By fellow alt-righters. Who are such nice people.

I admit I couldn't stomach the whole thing. OK, I went back for the full thing.

OMG a 30 year old unmarried woman is a crazy cat lady.

Also she doesn't know what propaganda is or what it means to inundate someone/something. She seems like a sad, sad young woman who grew up in a broken home and just wishes mommy and daddy still loved each other and her and ponies.

I admit I'm not clear if she's alt right, partly alt right or what she self identifies as, or what her definitions are.

Even if, let's say, she identifies as alt right, it would still be ok for her to be critical of it from within. The problem might arise if she contradicts herself when it comes to issues other than Traditional family values, I suppose. Not having heard of her before now,. I can't say much about that.

"she" is a moderate Republican Male that opposes the alt-right and far-left.

- - - Updated - - -

I think she is very attractive and intelligent... and I haven't disagreed with her on the topics of feminism on which I have seen her speak... and she does self-identify as "male".

Ya, it really sucks how they have to deal with bigotry in this group of bigoted that they joined.

Don't you love their attitude? They are perfectly OK with bigotry based on race, but when that same bigotry is directed at them, then suddenly it becomes a problem.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know much about the person in the video, and I even had to google 'alt-right', but I thought Lauren Southern seemed reasonable and intelligent and made good points....so in a way...I'm not even exactly sure what we're discussing here. :)

Is it that she's seen as an apologist for alt-rightism? In some sort of Stockholm Prisoner Syndrome way? Or what? That she doesn't realise that being alt right in the first place is counter-productive to her beliefs and aspirations?

If so, I don't see a problem with her talking from within alt rightism, assuming she doesn't go and contradict herself elsewhere. I'm having trouble seeing her as stereotypically alt right, I suppose.

"Alt right" is the politically correct term for white supremacist. If you don't use the politically correct term, you'll trigger all the conservatives and libertarians.

- - - Updated - - -

I think she is very attractive and intelligent... and I haven't disagreed with her on the topics of feminism on which I have seen her speak... and she does self-identify as "male".

Aaaand there's the obligatory "both sides are just as bad" post!

I mean sure, white supremacists are racist and misogynist, but those far left people publicly criticize people for being racist or misogynist, which is, like, totally unfair!

She is alt-right.

web site said:
I consider globalist profiteering to be public enemy number one.

Globalism is at the root of most of the woes we experience in the West today (from the collapse of the middle class, to the debt based monetary system, the importation of high crime populations into our countries, and the destruction of natural beauty etc.).

I believe that the solution to reversing the destruction that globalism has wrought on our civilization is ethno-nationalism – a natural and traditional way of living that has been heavily demonized by the mainstream media.

Ethno-nationalism?!

This idiot doesn't seem to get the alt-right. Joining a movement that doesn't believe in her own rights and getting upset when they troll her is almost a tragic level of stupid. Ethno-nationalism? Idiots that believe in that stuff go beyond just race. Maybe this person didn't get the memo.

She is alt-right.

web site said:
I consider globalist profiteering to be public enemy number one.

Globalism is at the root of most of the woes we experience in the West today (from the collapse of the middle class, to the debt based monetary system, the importation of high crime populations into our countries, and the destruction of natural beauty etc.).

I believe that the solution to reversing the destruction that globalism has wrought on our civilization is ethno-nationalism – a natural and traditional way of living that has been heavily demonized by the mainstream media.

Ethno-nationalism?!

This idiot doesn't seem to get the alt-right. Joining a movement that doesn't believe in her own rights and getting upset when they troll her is almost a tragic level of stupid. Ethno-nationalism? Idiots that believe in that stuff go beyond just race. Maybe this person didn't get the memo.

Not only is enthno-nationalism nothing but racial supremacist philosophy with lipstick, but she explicitly refers to her podcast on Youtube as "This Week on the Alt-Right." The alt-right is NOT merely extreme form of "Republicanism" or "conservatism". They don't have a coherent political philosophy of what they want their country to be, other than to be ruled only by their own race. So, on some issues, the alt-right would appear "moderate" relative to the mainstream GOP. The alt-right is, at its base, nothing more than pseudo-intellectual white supremacy and all its core movers (and the guy who coined the term "alt-right") all have strong ties to white supremacists and endorse the writings of history's most vile leaders of this view.

She endorses the idea the whites are justified in killing all non-whites who refuse to leave the US.

That, of course, also makes her a raving idiot, not merely for the genocidal nonsense she spouts, but for failing to grasp that virtually every racist movement has embraced misogyny and the most extreme forms of sexism as well, not to mention most other forms of mindless bigotry.

That said, her accent gets me hot.

It is strange her being alt-right, doesn't she have some kike blood in her?

- - - Updated - - -

I thought she identified as an "attack helicopter"

Back
Top Bottom