• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

"Always" to ax female symbol from sanitary products packages in nod to trans users....GOD HELP US!

Is the row of red pips under Half-life's name because they post stuff like this?

Stuff like this, misquotes, outright lies, goalpost shifting, failure to cite, reversing the burden of proof, failure to cite, failure to cite, strawmen, ignoring invitations to cite the slightest citation, strawmen, emotional outbursts, answering a ? with a ? to dodge the ?, failure to cite, whataboutism, and claiming 'the point still stands' when her facts are disproven.

And she sucks at analogies.
And they double post like crazy!

Is the row of red pips under Half-life's name because they post stuff like this?

Stuff like this, misquotes, outright lies, goalpost shifting, failure to cite, reversing the burden of proof, failure to cite, failure to cite, strawmen, ignoring invitations to cite the slightest citation, strawmen, emotional outbursts, answering a ? with a ? to dodge the ?, failure to cite, whataboutism, and claiming 'the point still stands' when her facts are disproven.

And she sucks at analogies.

I prefer "it". I have yet to see any evidence that it is more intelligent than a circa 2015 Markov chain generator

Half-Life said:
Saying, "Men can have periods!" is just downright anti-science.

Among other things, science is about drawing conclusions from experiments and observations. So, for example, if men are NOT having regular periods, then why are they creating threads like this?

I don't think Halfie is a man.
Halfie has definitely asserted that women are emotional, and men are logical.

But Halfie's posting history has little logic and lots of emotional outbursts (such as the title of this thread).
Halfie also insists that the individual is not to be trusted in reporting their own gender. We must use objective rules to always always always determine the gender we're going to assign them. So, not having access to Halfie's DNA or birth certificate, we're left with the emotional/logical rubric.

Therefore, by Halfie's standards, Halfie is a woman. And by Halfie's example (also in her thread, here), that means we must label her as a woman. It's SCIENCE.

i have not attempted to chart her more egregious outbursts against a 28-day cycle, but it seems clear that this would explain quite a bit.

I am convinced that Half-Life is Underseer. Recall Underseer who identifies as a leftist used to post threads like this about rightists and the usual suspects would whine that they didn't advocate the rightist positions being referenced. His syntax was also similar and with the physics background... Anyway, now, the usual suspects keep agreeing with Underseer's parody posts because she is identifying as a rightist. They are getting owned completely because they can't break free from ideological bankruptcy even in a ludicrous discussion about tampons. When Underseer reveals this, it's going to break some minds.

But Halfie's posting history has little logic and lots of emotional outbursts (such as the title of this thread).
Halfie also insists that the individual is not to be trusted in reporting their own gender. We must use objective rules to always always always determine the gender we're going to assign them. So, not having access to Halfie's DNA or birth certificate, we're left with the emotional/logical rubric.

Therefore, by Halfie's standards, Halfie is a woman. And by Halfie's example (also in her thread, here), that means we must label her as a woman. It's SCIENCE.

i have not attempted to chart her more egregious outbursts against a 28-day cycle, but it seems clear that this would explain quite a bit.

I am convinced that Half-Life is Underseer. Recall Underseer who identifies as a leftist used to post threads like this about rightists and the usual suspects would whine that they didn't advocate the rightist positions being referenced. His syntax was also similar and with the physics background... Anyway, now, the usual suspects keep agreeing with Underseer's parody posts because she is identifying as a rightist. They are getting owned completely because they can't break free from ideological bankruptcy even in a ludicrous discussion about tampons. When Underseer reveals this, it's going to break some minds.
That certainly appeals.
I mean, it's far more palatable than another person out there thinking women are a commodity and having the vote...

That's the thing. I could almost agree with you except I know for a fact that there's a backchannel between Lion IRC and Halfie. Underseer would probably not have such a backchannel.

The issue is, we have two posters (had? I haven't seen Lion around lately...) Who are almost identical in terms of intelligence and wit. Yes, I know, it's really trivial when comparing zeroes, but still...

They only wanted to publically shame Always.
They didn't do a good job at publicly shaming Always seeing I don't think anyone here knew this was happening at all.

Whether the issue was confined to the Twitterati or became a major news story and whether you've heard of this does not mean the shaming was not public. The original complaint was a public Tweet, not a private email.

They only wanted to publically shame Always.
They didn't do a good job at publicly shaming Always seeing I don't think anyone here knew this was happening at all.

As I said, I'm practically buried in trans men, thanks to my husband. The first I heard of this was from Halfie.

Edit: just brought up the change to him. Apparently he was already aware, because CIS TERFS were bitching and moaning about it on twitter

So, confirmed that the only people shaming Always are, well, the conservative crybaby brigade.

Did you not read the OP? It started because somebody called Melly Bloom Tweeted negatively about Always having the symbol.

As I said, I'm practically buried in trans men, thanks to my husband. The first I heard of this was from Halfie.

Edit: just brought up the change to him. Apparently he was already aware, because CIS TERFS were bitching and moaning about it on twitter

So, confirmed that the only people shaming Always are, well, the conservative crybaby brigade.

Did you not read the OP? It started because somebody called Melly Bloom Tweeted negatively about Always having the symbol.
O-----M----F-----G!!!

A tweet!?! A public tweet?!!?!?!?!!???!?!?!

How in the world didn't I hear about that. It'd be like going into work on 9/12/01 and asking "What terror attack?"

Last edited:
What I do find strange is that transgender people can complain and whine about a packaging symbol so much that it ends up being taken off the package and I am the one that gets made fun of for complaining about the complainers.
Yep.

Imagine if a popular coffee shop chain, Queequeg's, put 'Happy Kwanza!' on their coffee cups.
Some Christain customers let Queequeg's know they feel ignored by this sentiment.
Queequeg's shifts their message to 'Happy Holidays!' in order to market to celebrants of Kwanza AND Christmas AND Hannukah AND New Years AND the Solstice AND whatever else y'all may celebrate.
Some SJW gets outraged by the change to a more inclusive product, and charges Queequeg's with anti-black racism?

You'd expect the SJW to be made fun of, right?

Keith, haven't we discussed this to death? You don't even personally believe this. You would be on the SJW side.

Remember "black lives matter" Keith? White liberals (because it wasn't even started by blacks, but by rich white liberals) say , "Black lives matter!" Other groups feel offended for being left out so they say, "All lives matter!" We then get accused of anti-black racism, despite black lives being included in "all lives."

By your logic, we have the obligation to make fun of the ones who only say, "black lives matter!"

Half-Life said:

Among other things, science is about drawing conclusions from experiments and observations. So, for example, if men are NOT having regular periods, then why are they creating threads like this?

Stop referring to me as "she", Keith. I have a penis. I am a man.

I know it seems so much harder than that to identify as your own gender because you're woker than woke, but penis = man and vagina = women.

Stop making up semantic games to cater to the wokies.

I know it seems so much harder than that to identify as your own gender because you're woker than woke, but penis = man and vagina = women.

Sorry, I reject your premises. Penises don't make the man. It's something else that you clearly don't have.

What I do find strange is that transgender people can complain and whine about a packaging symbol so much that it ends up being taken off the package and I am the one that gets made fun of for complaining about the complainers.
Yep.

Imagine if a popular coffee shop chain, Queequeg's, put 'Happy Kwanza!' on their coffee cups.
Some Christain customers let Queequeg's know they feel ignored by this sentiment.
Queequeg's shifts their message to 'Happy Holidays!' in order to market to celebrants of Kwanza AND Christmas AND Hannukah AND New Years AND the Solstice AND whatever else y'all may celebrate.
Some SJW gets outraged by the change to a more inclusive product, and charges Queequeg's with anti-black racism?

You'd expect the SJW to be made fun of, right?

That cat over there is totally like a duck!
Paraphrasing a little.

Half-Life said:

Men are not having periods. Women are. But, they just claim they are men and they expect this means, "Men have periods!" It's anti-logic, anti-science, anti-common sense, and anti-woman.

No one actually believes men can have periods unless they are trying to be the wokest of the woke.

Sorry, I reject your premises. Penises don't make the man. It's something else that you clearly don't have.

Whatever Half Life might lack, it does not make them a woman/female. It's rather insulting to women to think that it does.

Speaking like a brainwashed cultural post-modern Marxist.

Spoken like someone who thinks that fighting for knowledge against ignorance through the application of doubt is somehow lazy compared to believing everything you are told before the age of 10 and nothing else...

Whatever Half Life might lack, it does not make them a woman/female. It's rather insulting to women to think that it does.

Trans men and women are insulting to men and women. These people claim gender is a social construct and we only act like "men" or "women" due to societal expectations, then these same people turn around and say, "I'm a man!" or "I'm a woman!" which totally contradicts their previous statement.

Speaking like a brainwashed cultural post-modern Marxist.

Spoken like someone who thinks that fighting for knowledge against ignorance through the application of doubt is somehow lazy compared to believing everything you are told before the age of 10 and nothing else...

You mean like parents who had a girl but wanted a son, so they force the daughter to transition and call it "progress?"

Pretty damn sick.

You mean like parents who had a girl but wanted a son, so they force the daughter to transition and call it "progress?"

Pretty damn sick.

[Citation needed]

Trans men and women are insulting to men and women. These people claim gender is a social construct and we only act like "men" or "women" due to societal expectations, then these same people turn around and say, "I'm a man!" or "I'm a woman!" which totally contradicts their previous statement.

"Not even wrong".

I've explained it enough times to you by now, that there are a few aspects to this, between the gender roles (societal expectations), and gender structures (largely brain structures which impact body image and perception), and hormones (which have synergy or dissonance with various brain structures).

You've conflated like, three different things here; I wouldn't expect more from a bot, though...

Edit: I mean seriously you do everything you can to avoid the reality of the fact that everything you are utterly unwilling to do the work to develop all the qualities that you wish to have.

"Being a man", or at least recognized as one, requires more than an over-inflated clitoris and some testosterone. To put it in the translated words of a bronze age author

When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me.

Being a man, even in your own religion, requires something that isn't simply "having a penis".

And you don't have it. Because you refuse to put in the work.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom