• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Anon outs KKK members including cops, Marines

Angry Floof

Tricksy Leftits
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Humanist
Exciting day for Anon and Anon watchers.

Anonymous has seized some KKK Twitter accounts in response to the KKK's threat to use "lethal force" against Ferguson protesters.

Story: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/...-the-Klan-s-Main-Twitter-Account-This-Morning

They're publishing some names and images of KKK members: http://aattp.org/anonymous-unmasks-...orce-against-ferguson-protectors-imagesvideo/

I'm reading that Anon has already relinquished the Twitter accounts, but the IDs and images keep coming.

True to form, Anon is not holding any punches:

B2l4nL5CYAA7C-V.jpg

OMG, they're persecuting white people for being white people! Damn those PC police! Always taking away our rights!

Just kidding. So often what Anonymous does is stupid, pointless, and even counterproductive (which is to be expected of an organization with no leadership), but as Smoker mentioned, every once in a while they do something epic. Kudos to them.

And I deeply apologize to any conservatives or libertarians (who are of course completely different) if they feel persecuted by this, or had their feelings hurt because I support this action.

Just wondering, how is hacking their Twitter account stopping them from going forward with their plans? :D

Just wondering, how is hacking their Twitter account stopping them from going forward with their plans? :D

Apparently, it was enough to get this response out of the KKK:

We Will Hunt You N***er Lovers Down and Shoot You

I wonder how FOX News is dealing with this story? On the one hand, these are Patriotic Real AmericansTM defending our freedoms from the evils of political correctness, but on the other hand they can't possibly get away from admitting that the KKK is blatantly racist.

Their names and images were revealed through the hacked twitter accounts.

The KKK is more scared than ever. Racism is always driven by fear, and klan members are among the most fearful people in the world.

I wonder how FOX News is dealing with this story? On the one hand, these are Patriotic Real AmericansTM defending our freedoms from the evils of political correctness, but on the other hand they can't possibly get away from admitting that the KKK is blatantly racist.
So far it looks like just a few facts and nothing more. But then what else could they do? Can equal and opposing distortions create a vortex of lies if it cannot spin?

So far it looks like just a few facts and nothing more. But then what else could they do? Can equal and opposing distortions create a vortex of lies if it cannot spin?

Yes, but they have spent a lot of time and effort attracting the sort of audience that would see the KKK as Noble Defenders of Freedom against the PC Police, but also a lot of audience members who are in denial about their own racism and would see open support of the KKK as something that makes their denial harder. They've put themselves in a bit of a pickle here.

The KKK is more scared than ever. Racism is always driven by fear, and klan members are among the most fearful people in the world.
As evidenced in Underseer's post above yours, when folks like that get scared, they resort to threats of violence.

As evidenced in Underseer's post above yours, when folks like that get scared, they resort to threats of violence.
Yep. Hatred is more or less a cover for fear.

Back
Top Bottom