• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Another cop "fears for his life" - Officer Michael Slager Shooting Unarmed Black Man In The Back

In other words, it's racism until proven otherwise. No thanks.
Yet another fundamental reasoning failure - when something might be a factor, that means it is a possibility.

The problem is you are looking at a lack of disproof as evidence. You're treating racism as guilty unless proven innocent.
That is either a reading comprehension or reasoning failure. Admitting there is a possibility of XXXX is not assuming XXXX is true.

But would the mother be classified as sane? I think not. It's some kind of a birth syndrome, therefore a mental breakdown.

Are you seriously suggesting that we chuck out the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, and replace it with "Is that sane? Angelo thinks not"?

You must be fucking crazy.

What did I just say ffs! It IS a mental break down. No sane mother [ unless a cold hearted killer ] would murder her own offspring!
A person that is sane yet suffering from a mental breakdown might be treated differently than a person that is sane and not suffering from a mental breakdown.

The problem is you are looking at a lack of disproof as evidence. You're treating racism as guilty unless proven innocent.
That is either a reading comprehension or reasoning failure. Admitting there is a possibility of XXXX is not assuming XXXX is true.

XXXX is definitely true. I've been to the brewery and seen it with my own eyes.

Back
Top Bottom