• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

atheists in war

Syed

Banned
Banned
Basic Beliefs
muslim
atheist will never win a war with believers in god

to win a war you MUST have two thing

1) will to kill
2) will to die

atheists have WILL TO KILL but atheists dont have WILL TO DIE because for atheist in their mind this is only life they have so atheist cant have WILL TO DIE

for believers there is a life after death so they can sacrifice this life for next

the reason soviet union lost war with afghanistan because russian atheist dont have will to die so they run away from death

in other word atheist are pussy cat

Don't underestimate the power of pussy
petsematary.jpg

1) will to kill
2) will to die

atheists have WILL TO KILL but atheists dont have WILL TO DIE because for atheist in their mind this is only life they have so atheist cant have WILL TO DIE

for believers there is a life after death so they can sacrifice this life for next

the reason soviet union lost war with afghanistan because russian atheist dont have will to die so they run away from death

That will to die thing is greatly over rated in a soldier. In the end, the desire for self preservation has inspired the death of more enemy soldiers than any will to die.

"Will to die" is a silly romantic ideal that devalues the true worth of a soldier. Those who use "will to die" as a measure of a soldier are doomed to failure. Bonzai!

1) will to kill
2) will to die

That will to die thing is greatly over rated in a soldier. In the end, the desire for self preservation has inspired the death of more enemy soldiers than any will to die.

"Will to die" is a silly romantic ideal that devalues the true worth of a soldier. Those who use "will to die" as a measure of a soldier are doomed to failure. Bonzai!

that is true ONLY when you are killing the enemies and enemies running away from battlefield but when your soldier starting to died you starting running away from war

1) will to kill
2) will to die

This is why Islamists like yourself always lose, they are to fucking stupid to realize that you are supposed to kill the other guy instead of yourself and they think that tactics is apparently something you put on bread.

Say that to the Soviets in the Great Patriotic War. They had little fear of dying and millions of them were atheists. Soviet Union lost in Afghanistan because of Western aid to the Afghans, not because of the Mahoggian convictions of the Afghans.

Mahoggians will never win a war again against civilized people. They shoot themselves when trying to shoot the enemy, and they can't even make a serviceable sword, much less modern weapons.

"Oh believers, provided for you is the fellation of boars, and cunnilingus with sows. That is your relief outside of marriage" Surah 67:5, the Pig Pen.

Eldarion Lathria

Eldarion Lathria

did i really made you mad?

1) will to kill
2) will to die
Bullshit.
The shinier weapons win. Theists are afraid of science, so their research tends to suck hind titty.
Wrong.
Absolutely, balls-out, stepping on your own dick, wrong.
Atheists are willing to die for what they believe in.
And they don't worry about whether a god will approve of their slaughter.
When they asked if i'd launch my nuclear weapons at my fellow man, all i asked was if the message had been validated.
Didn't need to hope the war was vindicated.
Good. Someone's gotta be in those foxholes.
Evidence for this most facile of all your bare-assed assertions, Syed?
Riiiiight. Sure we are.

- - - Updated - - -

that is true ONLY when you are killing the enemies and enemies running away from battlefield but when your soldier starting to died you starting running away from war
Nope.

Most humans resist shooting another human being until they're conditioned to do so.
Fear is the speed-reading form of conditioning.

Eldarion Lathria

Where did you get the idea that Eldarion is mad?
For that matter, where did you get the idea that Tom is hiding from this debate?
For that that matter, where the fuck do you get the idea that there's a debate here?
You spout pure shite, we point and giggle, you repeat yourself... Which effectively means you shit yourself again, we laugh again.

As usual....

1) will to kill
2) will to die

Russia. WWII Vietnam vs France and USA.

1) will to kill
2) will to die

It is true in all battles. The soldier who believes he is going to live and his enemy is going to die, is more likely to win and survive the battle. I understand why this concept is difficult for you, but in western cultures, sacrifice is honored, but not recognized as a valid strategy for victory.

Suicide missions are the product of desperation and only yield small victories which are the prelude to great defeat.

As General George Patton said, "Untutored courage is useless in the face of educated bullets." "Will to die is the mark of the uneducated soldier and the soon to be dead soldier.

1) will to kill
2) will to die

It is true in all battles. The soldier who believes he is going to live and his enemy is going to die, is more likely to win and survive the battle. I understand why this concept is difficult for you, but in western cultures, sacrifice is honored, but not recognized as a valid strategy for victory.

Suicide missions are the product of desperation and only yield small victories which are the prelude to great defeat.

As General George Patton said, "Untutored courage is useless in the face of educated bullets." "Will to die is the mark of the uneducated soldier and the soon to be dead soldier.

when russian soldier fighting war with afghanistan do they thought they will lose war? no, they just dont have will to die

Eldarion Lathria

For that matter, where did you get the idea that Tom is hiding from this debate?
For that that matter, where the fuck do you get the idea that there's a debate here?
You spout pure shite, we point and giggle, you repeat yourself... Which effectively means you shit yourself again, we laugh again.

As usual....

For the record, I was actually hiding from the debate. This was out of a mind-numbing fear that the razor sharpness of his arguments would force me to examine the baselessness of my atheist position and realize how empty and meaningless my life is due to my insane intransigence on the matter of allowing Allah into my heart (or whatever the Islamic equivalent to that would be).

I was trying to mask my attempt at doing that behind humour but Syed caught me at it fair and square. Just because I'm a coward doesn't mean that I can't admit it when a debate opponent catches me in a lie.

1) will to kill
2) will to die

when russian soldier fighting war with afghanistan do they thought they will lose war? no, they just dont have will to die

The Russians lost in Afghanistan because of incompetent generals. It had nothing to do with a lack of a will to die. You'll notice the Afghan army didn't do so well the next time they were challenged by a modern army.

Eldarion Lathria

As usual....

For the record, I was actually hiding from the debate. This was out of a mind-numbing fear that the razor sharpness of his arguments would force me to examine the baselessness of my atheist position and realize how empty and meaningless my life is due to my insane intransigence on the matter of allowing Allah into my heart (or whatever the Islamic equivalent to that would be).

I was trying to mask my attempt at doing that behind humour but Syed caught me at it fair and square. Just because I'm a coward doesn't mean that I can't admit it when a debate opponent catches me in a lie.

lol

i was just kidding

Back
Top Bottom