• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Biden is full of bull shit blaming Putin, Saudi Arabia, and our oil companies.

...youtube creators receive remuneration from parent Google based on subscriptions and views. So if someone (like my OP Mark Moss video) gives out bad and/or misleading information, sooner or later viewers like myself find out like I just have and go elsewhere.....
That's not how it works. If the number of views and subscriptions were proportional to quality of information they would be vanishingly small for channels like Fox news, Steven Crowder, Tim Pool and Ben Shapiro.

You left out Russel Brand.

That wasn't criticism, by the way. It was approval that you let a stupid cunt like that out. RVonse loves him though, for some reason.

Yeah, that egocentric New Age wanker with the massive overdose of self-assurance, Sam Harris of "objective morality" and "pre-emptive nuclear strike" fame as well as dozens of other pundits whose popularity stands in stark contrast with the quality of information. I was not going to create a list of popular morons. Just citing a few examples were sufficient to make my point.

From the "did you know" department: Australia's fourth most popular Youtube channel is Avi Yemeni's.

But there really is a motivation for these people. As I understand it, youtube creators receive remuneration from parent Google based on subscriptions and views. So if someone (like my OP Mark Moss video) gives out bad and/or misleading information, sooner or later viewers like myself find out like I just have and go elsewhere.....
Ah, the "market wins out in the long-run" argument which ignores all the mischief that occurs until the market swings back to rationality. For example, your argument explains the popularity of Mr. Trump, the Jan. 6 attempted insurrection and the continued support for our traitorous former President. Someday, these dupes will learn how they were mislead and used. But until then, everyone has the pay the cost of their ignorance.

But there really is a motivation for these people. As I understand it, youtube creators receive remuneration from parent Google based on subscriptions and views. So if someone (like my OP Mark Moss video) gives out bad and/or misleading information, sooner or later viewers like myself find out like I just have and go elsewhere.....
Ah, the "market wins out in the long-run" argument which ignores all the mischief that occurs until the market swings back to rationality. For example, your argument explains the popularity of Mr. Trump, the Jan. 6 attempted insurrection and the continued support for our traitorous former President. Someday, these dupes will learn how they were mislead and used. But until then, everyone has the pay the cost of their ignorance.
Unless a theocracy takes over the country and then the market is right out.

Yeah, that egocentric New Age wanker with the massive overdose of self-assurance, Sam Harris of "objective morality" and "pre-emptive nuclear strike" fame as well as dozens of other pundits whose popularity stands in stark contrast with the quality of information. I was not going to create a list of popular morons. Just citing a few examples were sufficient to make my point.

From the "did you know" department: Australia's fourth most popular Youtube channel is Avi Yemeni's.
Well, that's fucked. That pussy wouldn't even take a bet, chopping board throwing scumbag that he is.

Shell Q2 earnings:
Shell the United Kingdom–domiciled energy giant, posted record quarterly earnings Thursday a day before U.S. rivals Exxon Mobil and Chevron issue their quarterly updates.

Strong performance at Shell (ticker: SHEL) refining and gas trading divisions fueled adjusted earnings of $11.5 billion in the second quarter, more than double the $5.5 billion in the same period the previous year, and up from $9.1 billion the previous quarter.

As for Exxon-Mobil, they earned $6billion more as compared to Q1,2021. They haven't reported Q2 yet.

So...meanwhile, in the reality-based Universe, some guys are making a fortune while the planet is burning.

More on Exxon and Chevron here:

Discussion gets snagged because Infidels forget one very basic point known to most Americans:

Things have a cause. One cause. Liberals with their multiple causes, fractional correlations and what-nots are just confusing fine simple-thinking American patriots.

You tech-nerds are so proud of your binary system, but you overlook this, the simplest of binary. Questions have yes/no answers. If God didn't want us to exclude the Middle, he would have given us all fuzzy brains.

So, the rise in gas prices has One Cause. What is it?

I have listened to Putin himself who has claimed he would be delighted to know Russia could be strong enough to increase in fuel prices everywhere.... but admits Russia simply is not that powerful to affect world market price of gasoline. Its not even the unit oil price per barrel that has made the pump price higher anyway.

There. From Putin's own mouth, we are assured that Putin is not The Cause. War in Europe, pandemic, global uncertainties, — Why would these things cause inflation?

Since it's a binary system, Biden must be the cause. He sold our precious Strategic Petroleum Reserve to foreigners, didn't he? All the inflation in all the world is Biden's fault, along with everything bad that's happened since Election Day 2020.

I'm glad I could explain this to you. It should help you converse with fine Americans OBJECTIVE enough to appreciate the thinking of geniuses like Donald Trump and Tucker Carlson.

Back
Top Bottom