• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Biden still 1000x better than Trump or any other GOP, people are saying

Fuck Biden, the worst president ever.
Not surprised that you hate Biden so much. He's really helping to stop the Russian plan for conquest of Eastern Europe!
Do Eastern Europe know it? Slovakia and Hungary certainly don't.
I am not joking when I say that Biden and the whole american political regime is the greatest threat to humanity.
Unless you change your regime we are doomed. Electing Vivek or Kennedy would be a small step in the right direction.
Though I have doubts about both. Trump had his chances and failed. And he is simply dumb.
Well, the Russian invaders have been stopped mostly. 25 months and thousands and thousands of lives has netted Russia about 10% of Ukraine. Congratulations. The invaders have been stopped so far due to Ukrainians and the weapons/supplies coming from the allies. Biden is keeping the alliance going forward; Trump would dismantle it. There is no doubt that if there is no Nato, Eastern Europe will be a bloody battlefield for many more years. Do you disagree? We have to find a way to stop larger nations from conquering smaller nations. The only that I know how to do this is to set up defensive alliances. Biden is doing a very good job with this.

Funny how babs favors the two most sociopathic, delusional, conspiracy-ridden psychos in the race for the coveted “If He Chokes on a Cheeseburger” prize (aka GOP nomination).
I mean, those two are so demonstrably off their rockers, it’s embarrassing that they could approach double digit support even in a party of nutbars.

Fuck Biden, the worst president ever.
Not surprised that you hate Biden so much. He's really helping to stop the Russian plan for conquest of Eastern Europe!
Do Eastern Europe know it? Slovakia and Hungary certainly don't.
I am not joking when I say that Biden and the whole american political regime is the greatest threat to humanity.
Unless you change your regime we are doomed. Electing Vivek or Kennedy would be a small step in the right direction.
Though I have doubts about both. Trump had his chances and failed. And he is simply dumb.
Well, the Russian invaders have been stopped mostly. 25 months and thousands and thousands of lives has netted Russia about 10% of Ukraine. Congratulations. The invaders have been stopped so far due to Ukrainians and the weapons/supplies coming from the allies. Biden is keeping the alliance going forward; Trump would dismantle it. There is no doubt that if there is no Nato, Eastern Europe will be a bloody battlefield for many more years. Do you disagree? We have to find a way to stop larger nations from conquering smaller nations. The only that I know how to do this is to set up defensive alliances. Biden is doing a very good job with this.

Well if we know anything about Barbos, it's that whatever the official line is from Moscow, that will be his position. Not a smidgen of original thought there. Would Trump dismantle NATO? He's said as much. Would Eastern Europe become a bloody battlefield? Barbos would tell you that glorious leader Putin would march across the land and retake everything that used to be behind the Iron Curtain without much fuss, and the people of those formerly oppressed states would be joyful to be back under Moscow's boot. Biden is doing a good job simply because he is honoring our commitments to our allies.

The funny (and sad) thing is that despite what has happened over the past year and a half, Barbie still thinks Russia is this fearsome bear that can stand astride the world. Truth is, Putin hasn't been kicked out of Ukraine because he simply doesn't care about the horrific losses suffered by his army, and just keeps throwing more men into the meat grinder in hopes of pulling out a victory that is far beyond his reach. In a way, his only hope at this point is if Trump manages to both stay out of jail and be reelected, and hope that NATO will be unwilling or unable to carry on without the US for awhile.

his [Putin’s] only hope at this point is if Trump manages to both stay out of jail and be reelected, and hope that NATO will be unwilling or unable to carry on without the US for awhile.
Conversely, if Dems keep the Whitehouse and get control of Congress in a GOP rout*, Putler will be looking for a Nobel Peace prize by the end of November, such will be his desire to make a deal.

*Hey, it’s possible…

The Iran nuclear deal -while not perfect - was an example of long term strategic thinking.
You do realize that US plan with that deal was to make Iran violate it and use it as a pretext for war? When Iran did not, they simply exited the deal. Yes, it was not Trump, it was neocons.
The neocons never liked that deal from the very start. If what you said was true, the neocons would have supported it. But they didn't so you're wrong, as your usual.
Some did not like it, some did and wrote papers how that deal should be used as pretext to attack Iran.

But they didn't so you're wrong, as your usual
No, you are wrong and ignorant as usual.
Neocons have a habit of lying to the wider people. At the same time they can't help themselves by not saying the truth out ... quietly.
You just need to listen carefully. You are obviously not capable of that.

Well, the Russian invaders have been stopped mostly. 2
NATO invaders have been stopped and soon NATO expansion will be reversed.
Russia is not part of NATO and has never been part of NATO. In fact, Russia’s predecessor- the USSR- is reason for NATO’s existence. Russia invaded Ukraine.

[removed]

Last edited by a moderator:

Fuck Biden, the worst president ever. He is the biggest threat to humanity ever (Hitler included)
Not that you'd know - you have a lot of delusions about life in the US. Not to mention your delusions about your own neighbors...
In order of likelihood to destroy the planet:
Destroy the planet? Not really. I mean, the planet has been hit by a Mars-sized missile (Thea...theoretically) a whole bunch of smaller bits (late bombardment) and an asteroid the size of my hometown (66 million years ago) and it's still around, but Barbie's assertion that Biden is the "biggest threat to humanity ever" is also way, way off.

Biden is a middling public servant whose only superpower is that he's just been around so damned long that he's got a handle on how the system works that Trump simply can't begin to grasp.

It's a bit like that scene in Star Trek II, the Wrath of Khan. The villain gets the jump on our heroes because nobody sees him coming, but Kirk saves the day because he knows how things work on a star ship. He's got access to the prefix code, shuts down Khan's shields, and kneecaps the bad guy. Khan is a "stable genius," but to quote Mr. Spock: "He's intelligent, but not experienced. His pattern indicates...two dimensional thinking."

Trump is Khan. Filled with rage, convinced of his own superiority, and ultimately short-sighted and inexperienced.
Khan was at least intelligent.

Some years ago...about the time Trump was trashing the Iran nuclear deal, I explained to a friend why it was so stupid and short-sighted of him to do so. Iran's leaders were presented with an offer. Give up your nuclear ambitions temporarily in exchange for sanctions relief and access to markets. The ayatollahs agreed, thinking they could just shelve the program for a bit while they built up the economy. Give us 10 years, western infidels, and we'll unleash revolution on you!
The problem is Iran never actually followed it. They shut down the nuclear sites--and simply built others. And never allowed inspections of those new sites. Just a shell game, same as with North Korea.

But 10 years down the road (had the deal held), the octogenarian ayatollahs would all be dead. The people who remembered the "glorious Islamic revolution" would be hitting retirement age. The young people - and Iran's population was mostly under 30 when the deal was put in place - would be having kids of their own and would have been living in a society less burdened by crippling sanctions and able to enjoy a few more freedoms. Okay - the leaders would say when the deal was up for renewal - let's give it another decade. When 20 years had gone by, the mullahs would be long gone, and the 30-somethings at the time the deal was made would be 50, and in charge of the country. The appeal of "raining fire down on the infidels" would be a distant memory.
The deal was already broken.

The Iran nuclear deal -while not perfect - was an example of long term strategic thinking. It might not have paid off immediately, but a decade or two later it would produce results.
No. The Iran nuclear deal was an example of wishful thinking. Same as our stupid hostage payments to them--they take the money, release the hostage(s), then grab new ones. Radical Islam considers any deal with non-Muslims as non-binding, to be broken at their convenience. Making any sort of front-loaded deal with them is an exercise in stupidity.

Trump operates on the timeline of "what will get me clicks NOW?" Biden operates on the timeline of "what will this mean for my grandchildren?" In the broader context, this is what we're dealing with in regards to climate change. Yes, cutting regulations and giving subsidies to fossil fuel companies will goose the quarterly earnings, but our grandkids will be fucked.
That part I will agree with.

The funny (and sad) thing is that despite what has happened over the past year and a half, Barbie still thinks Russia is this fearsome bear that can stand astride the world. Truth is, Putin hasn't been kicked out of Ukraine because he simply doesn't care about the horrific losses suffered by his army, and just keeps throwing more men into the meat grinder in hopes of pulling out a victory that is far beyond his reach. In a way, his only hope at this point is if Trump manages to both stay out of jail and be reelected, and hope that NATO will be unwilling or unable to carry on without the US for awhile.
Yup, the Russian bear has been exposed for what it is.

We are arming Ukraine but they're getting the older stuff and restrictions on targeting. If Russia were to actually attack NATO they would be going against the first line stuff and NATO would be using it's deep strike tactics. Russia's logistics network is horrible, the only way they can hope to supply an army is with trains--and trains need very stout bridges. Drop those bridges and their ability to attack is severely limited. (Ukraine doesn't have this option because we would not permit such strikes with western weapons. If Putin engages NATO directly the situation changes.)

Biden is immoral, senile piece of shit who is incapable to run a country even at a peace time, let alone time when US decided to attack Russia. And Biden has always been immoral piece of shit. I have watched his speeches from the time he was not senile. He is a piece oif shit, period.

What the neocon Teapartiers like Trump did was even worse than just reignite tension with Iran.

They let everyone know that the USA cannot be trusted to keep a peace deal for longer than a political cycle.
Pompeo&Co broke Iran deal. And your Biden is not any better. He broke Minsk deal, He broke agreements in Ankara. Other presidents are not better, they all participated in breaking promise not to expand NATO to the east.
Nobody trusts US, and it is not because of Trump.

Biden is immoral, senile piece of shit who is incapable to run a country even at a peace time, let alone time when US decided to attack Russia.
barbos, I know this is an honest mistake on your part but you left out the picture of the map showing which parts of Russia the US has attacked. Because, I mean obviously you can do that and this isn't some...well...let's just call it incorrect rhetoric.

Back
Top Bottom