• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Biden wants to Appoint Communist to take over Banking: Scary & Unbelievable

I love how low the bar is to be a communist nowadays. Basically, all you need to do is disagree with Generation55 and ta da. It was harder when I was a kid to be a communist.

I love how low the bar is to be a communist nowadays. Basically, all you need to do is disagree with Generation55 and ta da. It was harder when I was a kid to be a communist.

She wrote a thesis paper on Marxism that she refuses to show anyone. Her ideas are full on Marxist and she was called out on it by tons of Republicans. She tweeted that the USSR didn't have a gender pay gap. She's using the standard Democrat victimhood complex to deflect criticism of her communist ideology by saying "it's because I'm a woman and an immigrant!" You think this woman is really so dumb to actually believe criticism of her is because she's a woman and an immigrant? Of course not. But, it's a nice dog whistle to deflect and gain support from the liberals.

You might have been born yesterday, but I was not.

Perhaps someone can explain how the comptroller of the currency can singlehandedly destroy the US banking system.

All banking will be done through the FED……
The comptroller of the currency does not have the power to make all banking do anything, let alone go through the Fed. It would tgake Federal legislation, along with yhe cooperation of all 50 states to force state chartered banks etc… to go through the Fed.

She wrote a thesis paper on Marxism that she refuses to show anyone.
So you've read this paper how?

My guess is that if the paper was her trashing Marxist ideology she would be more than willing to show it. The fact that she won't show it tells everyone all they need to know. Her ideas are full on Marxist. You don't even have to see the paper. The paper would just be the icing on the cake.

Here's a quote from another forum I'm reading:

"She should never be allowed to be a government employee let alone this high of a position. Born in Russia, college education on a Lenin Scholarship, hates banks and capitalism, gee what could go wrong?"

I'm sure all that is totally normal and no big deal to you guys. Capitalism is the best economic system we have so far and it was responsible for unprecedented world growth since 1800. Right around that time period there was a huge spike in worldwide productivity. Why? Because the Enlightenment thinkers brought us ideas such as property rights, intellectual property rights, patent rights, free market trade. And now people want to throw that all away and return to the old days of no growth. Can't believe I have to explain this on an atheist forum.

Her ideas are full on Marxist. You don't even have to see the paper.
No, seriously. I want you to post an excerpt from this paper you claim exists, and show - with examples - why it is "full on Marxist."

We have this thing here called the "burden of proof." If you make a claim, then you have to back it up with evidence. Saying that someone wrote a paper that they "refuse to show to anyone," holding that up as evidence, and then claiming that the imaginary paper does not even need to be seen is not backing up your assertion.

Have I told you about the dragon in my garage?

Wow, I'm thinking of another word that starts with C and end wit T. Not communist though. It's only four letters, the word I'm thinking.

I think Gneration55 is part of an extreme right wing cult. The kind where they just argue inside their heads and win every argument.

No, seriously. I want you to post an excerpt from this paper you claim exists, and show - with examples - why it is "full on Marxist."

We have this thing here called the "burden of proof." If you make a claim, then you have to back it up with evidence. Saying that someone wrote a paper that they "refuse to show to anyone," holding that up as evidence, and then claiming that the imaginary paper does not even need to be seen is not backing up your assertion.

Washington, D.C. – The U.S. Senate Banking Committee formally received President Biden’s nomination of Professor Saule Omarova for Comptroller of the Currency. Notably missing from her paperwork, however, is a copy of her thesis, “Karl Marx’s Economic Analysis and the Theory of Revolution in The Capital.
"On October 5, 2021, Senator Toomey sent a letter asking Ms. Omarova to provide the Committee with a copy of the thesis no later than October 13, 2021, to allow the Committee adequate time to translate and thoroughly review it. To this day, Ms. Omarova has neither provided a copy of her thesis to the Committee nor provided any explanation for her failure to do so."
“All nominees within the Committee’s jurisdiction are required to provide their writings, articles, and papers. Unfortunately, Professor Omarova appears to believe she is exempt from these rules,” said Ranking Member Toomey. “In order for lawmakers to fully and fairly consider Professor Omarova’s nomination to serve as our nation’s top banking regulator, we need a complete picture of her policy positions. The fact that she recently deleted references to her thesis begs the question: what is she hiding?”

But i'm sure you guys believe that her paper is trashing Karl Marx and extoling the virtues of capitalism and how we need to protet it all costs if we want to keep moving ahead as a society. It must be terrible being poor in a country where everyone has a smartphone and the poor get obese like the kings of old. You guys do know obesity used to be a sign of wealth because it was a signal you had tons of food available to you, right?
:(

The thesis in question was written in 1989 for her undergraduate degree. It is conceivable she has no copy if it.
I don’t have a copy of any papers I wrote as an undergraduate.

Such high authority!: some anonymous post on an un-named forum you visit! Well, if THEY say so, I guess it must be so! Whoever they is…

I’m flummoxed at the meaning that is attributed to the so offensive tweet. What is so offensive? That she points out that even in the Soviet Union, there is no gender pay gap? That’s a bit like saying that stating that the trains ran on time under Hitler is a ringing endorsement of Hitler. I guess anything other than admit that the fact that there is a persistent gender pay gap that even backwards, discredited communist countries managed to eliminate. Isn’t the actual point of that tweet how offensive and backward gender pay gaps are???

Or would that distract too much from actual…reading comprehension, critical thinking, or just thinking instead of headline grabbing deliberate misinterpretations?

Washington, D.C. – The U.S. Senate Banking Committee formally received President Biden’s nomination of Professor Saule Omarova for Comptroller of the Currency. Notably missing from her paperwork, however, is a copy of her thesis, “Karl Marx’s Economic Analysis and the Theory of Revolution in The Capital.
"On October 5, 2021, Senator Toomey sent a letter asking Ms. Omarova to provide the Committee with a copy of the thesis no later than October 13, 2021, to allow the Committee adequate time to translate and thoroughly review it. To this day, Ms. Omarova has neither provided a copy of her thesis to the Committee nor provided any explanation for her failure to do so."
“All nominees within the Committee’s jurisdiction are required to provide their writings, articles, and papers. Unfortunately, Professor Omarova appears to believe she is exempt from these rules,” said Ranking Member Toomey. “In order for lawmakers to fully and fairly consider Professor Omarova’s nomination to serve as our nation’s top banking regulator, we need a complete picture of her policy positions. The fact that she recently deleted references to her thesis begs the question: what is she hiding?”

But i'm sure you guys believe that her paper is trashing Karl Marx and extoling the virtues of capitalism and how we need to protet it all costs if we want to keep moving ahead as a society. It must be terrible being poor in a country where everyone has a smartphone and the poor get obese like the kings of old. You guys do know obesity used to be a sign of wealth because it was a signal you had tons of food available to you, right?
:(
So you don't have any idea what's in the paper in question, have never seen it, and can't quote it.

Burden of proof. Ball is in your court.

Wait....say wut? So its no longer cool to play footsie with Comrade Putin? When did that end?

Have you imprisoned SigmatheZeta?

The thesis in question was written in 1989 for her undergraduate degree. It is conceivable she has no copy if it.
Then why doesn't she say that? Or at least summarize her views on Marxism.

"She should never be allowed to be a government employee let alone this high of a position. Born in Russia, college education on a Lenin Scholarship, hates banks and capitalism, gee what could go wrong?"
Stormfront or Nakedgranniesdoingwierdthingswiththeirpoop.com?

You think citing some other unknown idiot on the internet is a compelling argument? Cite her words that say hates banks and capitalism and loves communism. If you cannot, then you are just slandering people.

Then why doesn't she say that? Or at least summarize her views on Marxism.
Why should she bother to summarize her views when you already know exactly what those views are?

You've already decided that she's a dedicated Marxist, is a sleeper agent for communism, and will destroy the US in one fell swoop.

Will a summary of a paper she wrote around the time the Berlin Wall fell really change your mind?

I'm guessing no.

Such high authority!: some anonymous post on an un-named forum you visit! Well, if THEY say so, I guess it must be so! Whoever they is…

I’m flummoxed at the meaning that is attributed to the so offensive tweet. What is so offensive? That she points out that even in the Soviet Union, there is no gender pay gap? That’s a bit like saying that stating that the trains ran on time under Hitler is a ringing endorsement of Hitler. I guess anything other than admit that the fact that there is a persistent gender pay gap that even backwards, discredited communist countries managed to eliminate. Isn’t the actual point of that tweet how offensive and backward gender pay gaps are???

Or would that distract too much from actual…reading comprehension, critical thinking, or just thinking instead of headline grabbing deliberate misinterpretations?
Well, the gender pay gap has been debunked. Women tend to work less hours and take more time off than men. Besides, you could just have all the women identify as men and then there wold be no problem because we'd all be men. But, this would require some ideological consistency on the part of liberals.

But regardless, it's like saying, "I'm not defending Hitler, but he let people open businesses" or "I'm not defending Castro, but he has good healthcare" like Bernie Sanders did. It's a way to ease them into radicalization. People hear, "Castro had good healthcare? Mabe communism is awesome!" Standard brainwashing technique.

Well, the gender pay gap has been debunked. Women tend to work less hours and take more time off than men. Besides, you could just have all the women identify as men and then there wold be no problem because we'd all be men. But, this would require some ideological consistency on the part of liberals.

But regardless, it's like saying, "I'm not defending Hitler, but he let people open businesses" or "I'm not defending Castro, but he has good healthcare" like Bernie Sanders did. It's a way to ease them into radicalization. People hear, "Castro had good healthcare? Mabe communism is awesome!" Standard brainwashing technique.
You should know since you've obviously been subjected to it.

Stormfront or Nakedgranniesdoingwierdthingswiththeirpoop.com?

You think citing some other unknown idiot on the internet is a compelling argument? Cite her words that say hates banks and capitalism and loves communism. If you cannot, then you are just slandering people.
The fact that she wants to nationalize banking is how you can tell she hates capitalism. Bernie Sanders even called for nationalizing the banks. Well, he called for nationalizing basically everything and making everyone a slave to the government forever, but that's neither here nor there. What I love is freedom. And since I love freedom so much, I want the government to do as less as possible and stay out of everyone's lives. The only time the government should interfere is to protect life and liberty. It is not there to control my money. That doesn't improve my life and liberty.

Seriously?? We've been telling Americans to leave Afghanistan for at least 12 months before the withdraw. Hello. Ever hear of a jet? If someone is so stupid that they honestly didn't get the word in time, we should revoke their US citizenship.

Ah, so it's their fault they are stuck there and poop for them? How heartless. :( Did you know a lot of those people stayed because they ddin't want to abandon their citizens that they grow fond of and developed a bond with? A lot of them are heroes and they are being spit on by Joe Biden and the Dems. Shame on you. There are still people there who want to leave and they can't. Biden is doing nothing about it. He gave the country to the Taliban. He never even apologized to the Afghan people.
Well, they had over 12 months! How long should we have stayed for them? Trump announced that we were withdrawing in August of 2020! Then it was delayed. Biden said all along that he was pulling out. Biden doesn't mess around. Then they had another 6 or 7 months after Biden was installed in office. I feel bad for the Afghan people. Next time don't align with a terrorist group that wants to attack the US.
Yeah, he kept saying we are pulling out even after it was known that the Taliban was taking over the country at an alarming rate. All he had to say was, "Not yet." Taliban would've stopped. Very simple. Biden just threw his arms up and said, "Oh well. Let them have the country." Pretty sick.
The Taliban had been gaining ground for years. And Biden was also slowing down Trump's abandonment plan, after his team sat down with the Taliban and negotiated a piss poor departure plan...

What I love is freedom. And since I love freedom so much, I want the government to do as less as possible and stay out of everyone's lives. The only time the government should interfere is to protect life and liberty. It is not there to control my money. That doesn't improve my life and liberty.

So why won't you release that research paper you wrote? You know...the one where you researched all the writings of Friedrich Engels and fully endorsed them? Sure, you were in college back then, but what are you trying to hide by burying that paper?

I'm just asking questions.

Back
Top Bottom