• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Bidengate Breaks... err... down

The wording from the DM story is pretty vague, "Joe Biden was named..." It could include everything from Jim saying to Hunter "Tell Joe I said Hi." to "Joe says we'll nuke China if this deal doesn't go through."

This is kind of a Rorschach test. The DM story really doesn't say much of anything but it reveals in the reader's interpretations their inner feelings. Swizzle and Oleg's feelings especially
Excellent point. If the Daily Mail knows what's on the email, they could quote exactly what was said.

Um, no, it does quote from the alleged emails. It also has screen caps.

I get that bit (incidentally who the fuck types in light green text?). It was a gish gallop of correspondence. What I meant to say is the Daily Mail could have written the article as "Biden did this, here is the email that confirms this", but they didn't.

I get that bit (incidentally who the fuck types in light green text?). It was a gish gallop of correspondence. What I meant to say is the Daily Mail could have written the article as "Biden did this, here is the email that confirms this", but they didn't.
But that would be asking for a lawsuit.

Hunter Biden Laptop - The slowest slow roll scandal of all time

Does The Daily Mail have just one guy, who doesn't speak English reviewing these emails... in a cave... with not light... explaining why it is taking so long for them to report on what is on the laptop?
Me thinks bidenistas protest too much.

Does The Daily Mail have just one guy, who doesn't speak English reviewing these emails... in a cave... with not light... explaining why it is taking so long for them to report on what is on the laptop?
Agreed. What the hell is wrong with Jimmy? Jesus Christ. The Hunter crime was first reported 834 days ago. It takes time to find evidence. I'm sure that we'll see evidence of a crime shortly. I'm getting tired of these Bidenista meanies.

But that would be asking for a lawsuit.
Why?
Because it doesn't prove any such thing.

Yes, to their rare credit for meeting a low bar of journalism, Daily Mail didn't claim the email shows Joe Biden did anything. They only claimed the name Joe was mentioned in an email. They even said it might have been a typo.

Last edited:
Yes, to their rare credit for meeting a low bar of journalism, Daily Mail didn't claim the email shows Joe Biden did anything. They only claimed the name Joe was mentioned in an email. They even said it might have been a typo.

In Trump World: Exculpatory evidence for a Republican. Damning evidence for a Democrat.

Protest too much? That'd only work if there was something to actually protest.

We learned of the laptop years ago. And info coming "from" the laptop has been very slow. In the beginning we were assured it had extraordinarily illegal content on it. And the best that can be done is showing potential links here and there that maybe Hunter might have mentioned his dad in an email. And again, a whole laptop, and all that we've seen are images and a few emails. I mean, I suppose the question to ask is why did it take years for this email to see the day of light on the Daily Mail?

Protest too much? That'd only work if there was something to actually protest.

We learned of the laptop years ago. And info coming "from" the laptop has been very slow. In the beginning we were assured it had extraordinarily illegal content on it. And the best that can be done is showing potential links here and there that maybe Hunter might have mentioned his dad in an email. And again, a whole laptop, and all that we've seen are images and a few emails. I mean, I suppose the question to ask is why did it take years for this email to see the day of light on the Daily Mail?
The laptop has better use as a campaign tool. To actually show what's on the laptop would be counterproductive to that.

Maybe the word was "go" and they were pronouncing it with a soft-g sound. Like "Gob" from Arrested Development.

About these classified documents in Bidens apartments.
I just heard a "conspiracy" theory which I liked very much.
Documents were planted there by people who are sick of an idea of that senile idiot running for a second term.

About these classified documents in Bidens apartments.
I just heard a "conspiracy" theory which I liked very much.
Documents were planted there by people who are sick of an idea of that senile idiot running for a second term.
If that were the case, you'd have seen more harsh language out of the Democrats in Congress about responsibility, not making a case against Biden, but definitely not in his favor either. We didn't see this happen.

The easier explanation is that classified documents have been accidentally kept by most parties. And when uncovered, maybe even reported and returned, but it wasn't really newsworthy. Trump managed to make this into a big deal by warring with the records people... and having hundreds of classified documents scattered about in closets, offices, and buildings. And it occurs to me this is in the wrong thread.

This thread is about the laptop of his son that has emails on it that The Daily Mail continues to slow roll release on... for a period of years.

If that were the case, you'd have seen more harsh language out of the Democrats in Congress about responsibility, not making a case against Biden, but definitely not in his favor either. We didn't see this happen.
No need for that. They just want old idiot (or rather his handlers) to go away.

Back
Top Bottom