• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

#BlackinAmerica

Re: WH, neither the employees nor police told her to leave. Loren, did you even read the article?
Maybe you should read it gain. All that is based on what the woman is saying. There is no independent* confirmation.

* of course, some on here have quite strange notions of what "independent" means, so you might believe her statements are independent confirmation ...

Re: WH, neither the employees nor police told her to leave. Loren, did you even read the article?
Maybe you should read it gain. All that is based on what the woman is saying. There is no independent* confirmation.

* of course, some on here have quite strange notions of what "independent" means, so you might believe her statements are independent confirmation ...

According to this article, the staff asked them to leave after seeing the outside alcoholic beverage that was brought it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5648405/Arrest-black-woman-Waffle-House-sparks-complaint.html

What would happen in this case if the NAACP came out and said the woman at the Waffle House incident should issue a public apology to the employees at WH and the officers who came to restore the peace?

According to this article, the staff asked them to leave after seeing the outside alcoholic beverage that was brought it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5648405/Arrest-black-woman-Waffle-House-sparks-complaint.html
Told yall she was drunk. And not just drunk, but ratchet too.
And the original story did not make any sense anyway. Who calls the cops just because a customer asked for the number of the regional office? Nobody. Calling the cops because a customer yells profanities at you because you told her she could not bring outside drinks? Now that makes more sense.

And the original story did not make any sense anyway. Who calls the cops just because a customer asked for the number of the regional office? Nobody. Calling the cops because a customer yells profanities at you because you told her she could not bring outside drinks? Now that makes more sense.

Was the drink open?

This is new information. Employee at the restaurant and police standing by the employee are making claims. They could be true which information we did not have before. Or they could be false. The employee could have argued with her and then called the police, no one ever said it was because she asked to call the manager. Still with this new contradicting information, the other side has a side now. So we'll have to wait on info settling into truth over time, if it even does.

And you forgot the part where she said was going to bring a gun in the next day and shoot people. This was on the same day as the other shooting at the Waffle House.

- - - Updated - - -

This is new information. Employee at the restaurant and police standing by the employee are making claims. They could be true which information we did not have before. Or they could be false. The employee could have argued with her and then called the police, no one ever said it was because she asked to call the manager. Still with this new contradicting information, the other side has a side now. So we'll have to wait on info settling into truth over time, if it even does.

It also said at the bottom that the police asked them to come give the two ladies to come in and give their side of the story and they didn't show up. I think this case will be forgotten over time and one of those you need to remember all the details kinda thing.

Was the drink open?

I'll try and find it, but it was enough for it to be out compared to hidden in a purse. The witnesses said they smelled like alcohol and they saw a bottle.

Was the drink open?
For some reason, Derec feels that this validates his kneejerk reaction to blame the victim.

Was the drink open?
For some reason, Derec feels that this validates his kneejerk reaction to blame the victim.

Yeah I agree we don't know how much she had been drinking, but she did throw up at the police station later. However telling people that you are going to come back with a gun the next day and shoot people is an offense that's going to get cops called.

As I said, her drunkenness explains her behavior, including the threats.
Which means she is no victim.
If a drunk white guy was behaving exactly like this chick, and was taken down by police as he was resisting arrest, would you be calling him "victim" and defending his ass?

As I said, her drunkenness explains her behavior, including the threats.
For some reason, you feel your ex ante kneejerk reaction to blame the victim is validated by the ex poste facts.
Your conclusion does not follow from your premise.
If a drunk white guy was behaving exactly like this chick, and was taken down by police as he was resisting arrest, would you be calling him "victim" and defending his ass?
Since I do not feel that the police are entitled to brutalize citizens at will, yes. But nice to see you continue to denigrate this woman by referring to her as a "chick".

For some reason, you feel your ex ante kneejerk reaction to blame the victim is validated by the ex poste facts.
Since I do not feel that the police are entitled to brutalize citizens at will, yes. But nice to see you continue to denigrate this woman by referring to her as a "chick".

She threatened physical harm to the employees, both short and long term. Is that acceptable behavior to you?

She threatened physical harm to the employees, both short and long term. Is that acceptable behavior to you?
No. As long as we are asking straw men questions, is it your opinion that unacceptable behavior necessarily requires a brutalizing response?

No. As long as we are asking straw men questions, is it your opinion that unacceptable behavior necessarily requires a brutalizing response?

And i watched the video again, and I don't think she was brutalized. She was under arrest and she refused and they had to get her in a position to put the handcuffs on, I saw nothing brutal in it.

And i watched the video again, and I don't think she was brutalized. She was under arrest and she refused and they had to get her in a position to put the handcuffs on, I saw nothing brutal in it.
You feel it is okay to undress an unarmed suspect for mouthing off a "threat"?

The top came off because of the type of top it was and the way she twisted herself to stop from being arrested. They didn't pull it off intentionally.

Would you have been okay with them tasing her so her shirt didn't fall off?

The top came off because of the type of top it was and the way she twisted herself to stop from being arrested. They didn't pull it off intentionally.
And you think that is an acceptable explanation? Wow.
Would you have been okay with them tasing her so her shirt didn't fall off?
No. Why would anyone ask such a ridiculous question?

Back
Top Bottom