• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

#BLM leader calls for Trump assassination

And yes, there's the double down...
No, this is a double down.
kfcdoubledown.png

Sure, the tweet might be fake but Deray is on record advocating looting so it would not really be out of character for him.

Also, given that the anti-BLM folks have openly advocated for black people to be shot and killed at random, I'm not sure why I should pay attention to their hypocritical objections to murder now, regardless of what Deray actually said.

Anyone?

He claims it was a fake. And his recent history doesn't show anything similar.

I imagine the Russians can fake just about anything these days. Seems like a prime target for them.

Also, given that the anti-BLM folks have openly advocated for black people to be shot and killed at random, I'm not sure why I should pay attention to their hypocritical objections to murder now, regardless of what Deray actually said.

Anyone?

That makes far more sense than the story of him suddenly becoming a proponent of assassination.

And for reference, this is not the first time that someone has tried to pretend that McKesson's some sort of monster. He's a remarkably bad target for these fake tweets, given that he's a non-violence advocate, and a teacher. But, some folks just want to portray him as some crazed violent revolutionary...

Anyone?

Trust. I'm paying attention to him. This is fake.

But it's what some folks would like to believe he would say.

C2iPZOlWEAAtZeL.jpg

Secret Service should pay him a visit. And why isn't Twitter banning his ass? Milo was banned because he retweeted some mean things about Leslie Jones but this BS is allowed?

Given that the President Elect wasn't arrested when he encouraged his supporters to assassinate Hillary, any threats against him should be equally ignored. The same dishonest nonsense given to deny that Trump called for violence against Hillary and other citizens can be used to pretend this guy also wasn't referring to violence.

C2iPZOlWEAAtZeL.jpg

Secret Service should pay him a visit. And why isn't Twitter banning his ass? Milo was banned because he retweeted some mean things about Leslie Jones but this BS is allowed?

Given that the President Elect wasn't arrested when he encouraged his supporters to assassinate Hillary, any threats against him should be equally ignored. The same dishonest nonsense given to deny that Trump called for violence against Hillary and other citizens can be used to pretend this guy also wasn't referring to violence.

I'm not aware of any of the candidates asking for assassinations of opponents.

There is apparently a lot of things that you are not aware of, but you tend to spout off about them anyway. If you had been paying as much attention to the election as your participation in these threads indicates, I find it hard to believe that you were not aware of this:

Donald Trump Suggests ‘Second Amendment People’ Could Act Against Hillary Clinton

Donald Trump: 'Second Amendment' gun advocates could deal with Hillary Clinton

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/290892-trump-says-second-amendment-folks-could-stop-clinton

I can provide more links, but as you can see, it was pretty widely reported.

That's the cornerstone of blind-faith: Willful ignorance of everything that contradicts it.

I'm not going to do your homework for you. There were many national headline stories about it at the time.

And George W. Bush never said "Hussein caused 9/11". However, when we take words into context from W or Trump...

I hereby pledge an unconditional and unchangeable "not guilty" vote on any jury I sit upon related to the assassination of Trump.

I do not call for the harming of any individual... but if he is harmed, the harmer will not be penalized by my actions.

Back
Top Bottom