• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

#BLM leader calls for Trump assassination

C2iPZOlWEAAtZeL.jpg

Secret Service should pay him a visit. And why isn't Twitter banning his ass? Milo was banned because he retweeted some mean things about Leslie Jones but this BS is allowed?

Perhaps the lack of context is to blame, but I read this as a call for legal action against an unqualified president-elect. Someone ought to "step-up" and get the legal action "done"...

Perhaps the lack of context is to blame, but I read this as a call for legal action against an unqualified president-elect. Someone ought to "step-up" and get the legal action "done"...

Ya, sort of like how Trump's "second amendment solution" was referring to lobbying efforts.

C2iPZOlWEAAtZeL.jpg

Secret Service should pay him a visit. And why isn't Twitter banning his ass? Milo was banned because he retweeted some mean things about Leslie Jones but this BS is allowed?

It is implausible that he would call for some action that could not possibly "get done" in 2 days to stop Trump. Violence is the only plausible act that could have done it in that time period.

However, your excuse-making interpretation is still more plausible in this case, than any of the excuses given for Trump's statements that beyond any reasonable doubt were calling for Hillary's assassination and violence against anyone stirring up trouble at his rallies.

[QUOIt is implausible that he would call for some action that could not possibly "get done" in 2 days to stop Trump. Violence is the only plausible act that could have done it in that time period.

However, your excuse-making interpretation is still more plausible in this case, than any of the excuses given for Trump's statements that beyond any reasonable doubt were calling for Hillary's assassination and violence against anyone stirring up trouble at his rallies.

Remember this always - it's actually very easy to make a fake tweet, in someone else's name. That's what I think this is.

If McKesson says he didn't tweet this out (which he didn't), then the right response is to look for someone who is putting words in his mouth.

I'll call it, right now - McKesson does not call for violence, this is either an out of context tweet, or more likely fake.

It is implausible that he would call for some action that could not possibly "get done" in 2 days to stop Trump. Violence is the only plausible act that could have done it in that time period.

"excuse-making interpretation"?
How dare you threaten me with that violence! post reported!
"Hillary's assassination"
What assassination? are you making threats!!?!?! Someone call the secret service on this thug.

Also, given that the anti-BLM folks have openly advocated for black people to be shot and killed at random, I'm not sure why I should pay attention to their hypocritical objections to murder now, regardless of what Deray actually said.

Anyone?

Is there more to the tweet than Derec posted above? Because I don't see anything that is a specific call for murder or violence. There have been one hell of a lot of people still hoping for some sort of court intervention or other legal intervention before trump is sworn in. Is there something else I should know about that clarifies Deray is actually calling for violence?

Or am I supposed to simply take Derec's completely un-biased un-racist word for it

ETA: Well, if it is a fake, then I guess the hackers did intend for people to read violence into the tweet. :( They failed with me :shrug:

He wished somebody would step up and take Trump out.

A very sane thought.

Like taking Hitler out before he carried out his plans.

An aweful thought.

For who? Hitler-like misleaders?

Total pacifism in the face of thugs is an awful thought.

What you're saying is over the top twisted. My newly elected President genuinely wants to make America great again, and he'd do a magnificent job of it quicker if the left would cool their shoes a bit and let him do his job. Some nut job comes along talking about assassination, and you speak using the phrase "sane thoughts." Then when I call you out, you double down and twist things-- as if you would hail his assassin as a hero, as a martyr who didn't cower in pacifistic fashion to our purportedly new leaders' thuggery. That is unbelievably awful.

My newly elected President genuinely wants to make America great again

That's odd. MY newly elected president wants to enrich himself and his billionaire buddies.

and he'd do a magnificent job of it quicker if the left would cool their shoes a bit and let him do his job.

I'm sure that's the case. But simply put, I DON"T WANT to enrich president Gump OR his billionaire buddies.

Some nut job comes along talking about assassination, and you speak using the phrase "sane thoughts."

When someone is determined to tear down American democracy, censor the press, arrest protestors against a fascist regime and disseminate "alternative facts" in lieu of truth, that IS a more sane thought than meekly assenting to authoritarianism.

Then when I call you out, you double down and twist things-- as if you would hail his assassin as a hero, as a martyr who didn't cower in pacifistic fashion to our purportedly new leaders' thuggery. That is unbelievably awful.

Meh. I don't think he or anyone else here is about to pull the trigger. It was probably a mistake to give you such a juicy morsel to chew on, though.

What you're saying is over the top twisted. My newly elected President genuinely wants to make America great again, and he'd do a magnificent job of it quicker if the left would cool their shoes a bit and let him do his job. Some nut job comes along talking about assassination, and you speak using the phrase "sane thoughts." Then when I call you out, you double down and twist things-- as if you would hail his assassin as a hero, as a martyr who didn't cower in pacifistic fashion to our purportedly new leaders' thuggery. That is unbelievably awful.

I would not care if Trump were assassinated.

I would not do it, or help somebody do it.

But I wouldn't care one bit.

Trump is an insane fool. He and his cohorts are about to engage in economic violence.

Stripping a nation scourged by capitalism of social services is economic terrorism.

Why do you think trump will make America great? because he said so? is that it? what was great about America in the past that is not currently great about America now? how will trump make that great again?

fools, the (dwindling) lot of you trump supporters... complete morons.

Why do you think trump will make America great? because he said so? is that it? what was great about America in the past that is not currently great about America now? how will trump make that great again?

Good questions. Oft asked, never answered.

fools, the (dwindling) lot of you trump supporters... complete morons.

I disagree,. especially to the extent that the lot is dwindling. It takes a bit of honesty and courage to admit that you've been conned, as many former trumpsters are now doing. Sure - there are fools still denying they were conned, and some who know they were conned but are too embarrassed to admit it. But that is NOT "the lot of" them.

Isolationist policies that kids itself as making things better, and not worse.

Also, given that the anti-BLM folks have openly advocated for black people to be shot and killed at random, I'm not sure why I should pay attention to their hypocritical objections to murder now, regardless of what Deray actually said.

Anyone?

Is there more to the tweet than Derec posted above? Because I don't see anything that is a specific call for murder or violence. There have been one hell of a lot of people still hoping for some sort of court intervention or other legal intervention before trump is sworn in. Is there something else I should know about that clarifies Deray is actually calling for violence?

Or am I supposed to simply take Derec's completely un-biased un-racist word for it

ETA: Well, if it is a fake, then I guess the hackers did intend for people to read violence into the tweet. :( They failed with me :shrug:

4 years.

Get ready.

What assassination? are you making threats!!?!?! Someone call the secret service on this thug.

False equivalence is the hobgoblin of little minds, so I better get out my microscope.
According to your "logic", the following two statements are perfectly equal in terms of whether or not they are advocating violence against Hillary.
"My dad doesn't like Hillary."
"I am going to go buy a gun, and stop Hillary from taking away my rights."

So I can only assume that you don't think that Trump has ever meant to suggest any kind of violence whatsoever against Hillary or anyone else? Or are there breif moments where you engage in rational interpretation of human discourse, so long as it serves your political agenda?

Last edited:

False equivalence is the hobgoblin of little minds, so I better get out my microscope.
According to your "logic", the following two statements are perfectly equal in terms of whether or not they are advocating violence against Hillary.
"My dad doesn't like Hillary."
"I am going to go buy a gun, and stop Hillary from taking away my rights."

So I can only assume that you don't think that Trump has ever meant to suggest any kind of violence whatsoever against Hillary or anyone else? Or are there breif moments where you engage in rational interpretation of human discourse, so long as it serves your political agenda?

Trump likes to refer to "2nd amendment solutions", so presumably he wouldn't be offended by anyone suggesting that such a thing might apply to him.

Back
Top Bottom