• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

#BLM leader calls for Trump assassination

False equivalence is the hobgoblin of little minds, so I better get out my microscope.
According to your "logic", the following two statements are perfectly equal in terms of whether or not they are advocating violence against Hillary.
"My dad doesn't like Hillary."
"I am going to go buy a gun, and stop Hillary from taking away my rights."

So I can only assume that you don't think that Trump has ever meant to suggest any kind of violence whatsoever against Hillary or anyone else? Or are there breif moments where you engage in rational interpretation of human discourse, so long as it serves your political agenda?

Trump likes to refer to "2nd amendment solutions", so presumably he wouldn't be offended by anyone suggesting that such a thing might apply to him.
That would be true if Drumpf was not a hypocrite. But, I am sure the Secret Service would be offended into action if anyone suggested that solution applied to him.

Trump likes to refer to "2nd amendment solutions", so presumably he wouldn't be offended by anyone suggesting that such a thing might apply to him.
That would be true if Drumpf was not a hypocrite. But, I am sure the Secret Service would be offended into action if anyone suggested that solution applied to him.

I would certainly hope so. Kind of disappointed that they didn't jump on his case for intimating violence against his political opponent though.

Good questions. Oft asked, never answered.

fools, the (dwindling) lot of you trump supporters... complete morons.

I disagree,. especially to the extent that the lot is dwindling. It takes a bit of honesty and courage to admit that you've been conned, as many former trumpsters are now doing. Sure - there are fools still denying they were conned, and some who know they were conned but are too embarrassed to admit it. But that is NOT "the lot of" them.

the lot of them are fools.. though some are dwindling.. .that was the intent of my statement... maybe the link between subject and verb was too grammatically vague... I do that from time to time... so much to say so little time, all that.

"excuse-making interpretation"?
How dare you threaten me with that violence! post reported!
"Hillary's assassination"
What assassination? are you making threats!!?!?! Someone call the secret service on this thug.

False equivalence is the hobgoblin of little minds, so I better get out my microscope.
According to your "logic", the following two statements are perfectly equal in terms of whether or not they are advocating violence against Hillary.
"My dad doesn't like Hillary."
"I am going to go buy a gun, and stop Hillary from taking away my rights."

So I can only assume that you don't think that Trump has ever meant to suggest any kind of violence whatsoever against Hillary or anyone else? Or are there breif moments where you engage in rational interpretation of human discourse, so long as it serves your political agenda?

my false equivalence was an intentional mocking of yours, when you equated "do something" with "do murder". small mind indeed, lol!

Back
Top Bottom