• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Bombshell: Opposition research memos (not yet substantiated) discuss compromising Russian info on Trump

Man the ignorance burns.

There is no conclusive evidence or even close. I thought the cartoon was good anyway hoping it wont make anyone too m-a-a-a-a-a-h-d

I suppose you can give us a transcript of the calls that were verified? NO??? Color me shocked, since you pretend to nollige of all evidence. What a buffoon.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, some is true and some were reported to be patently false.

I'm pretty sure that post falls into the latter category...

There is no conclusive evidence or even close. I thought the cartoon was good anyway hoping it wont make anyone too m-a-a-a-a-a-h-d

I suppose you can give us a transcript of the calls that were verified? NO??? Color me shocked, since you pretend to nollige of all evidence. What a buffoon.

- - - Updated - - -

If there was evidence it would be all over the mainstream media. There isn't and there is a thundering silence. Also the burden of proof is upon the person(s) who make such extraordinary claims. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence (Carl Sagon - Astronomer 1979).

Then why is the mainstream media covering this?

.... Your right, Guardian, Telegraph in the last 5 to 19 hours.

Here's Snowdon's reply just under the third paragraph.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...ng-returning-whistleblower-edward-snowden-us/

“Finally: irrefutable evidence that I never cooperated with Russian intel. No country trades away spies, as the rest would fear they're next,” he wrote on Twitter.

There again it is quoting another source
US intelligence has intercepted evidence of high-level discussions within the Russian government over the potential benefits for Moscow of sending Mr Snowden back to the US to face trial, according to NBC News.

There seems to be some doubt on this
http://www.theverge.com/2017/2/10/14582842/edward-snowden-return-russia-donald-trump-gift
According to ACLU lawyer Ben Wizner, who spoke with NBC News, "Team Snowden has received no such signals and has no new reason for concern.” Russian President Vladimir Putin’s spokesman called the possibility of returning Snowden to the US as “nonsense.” Still, the Justice Department confirmed to NBC News that it intends to carry out the charges against Snowden first issued back in 2013 if he does indeed return to US soil. Those charges include the theft of government documents and two counts of violating the Espionage Act of 1917. Snowden faces a minimum of 30 years in prison if convicted.

- - - Updated - - -

If there was evidence it would be all over the mainstream media. There isn't and there is a thundering silence. Also the burden of proof is upon the person(s) who make such extraordinary claims. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence (Carl Sagon - Astronomer 1979).

The claim that Cheato is hiding his financial wranglings is not speculation, it is obvious. The burden is on Cheato to change that. The fact that WE DON'T KNOW what kind of shenanigans he has been up to does not place the burden upon anyone else. That he has no conflicts of interest would be an extraordinary claim. Go ahead, Cheato - SHOW US!

- - - Updated - - -

The claim that Cheato is hiding his financial wranglings is not speculation, it is obvious. The burden is on Cheato to change that. The fact that WE DON'T KNOW what kind of shenanigans he has been up to does not place the burden upon anyone else. That he has no conflicts of interest would be an extraordinary claim. Go ahead, Cheato - SHOW US!

Something that seems to be obvious should be supported by clear evidence.

Something that seems to be obvious should be supported by clear evidence.

Since it in unclear to you that Cheato won't release his taxes, there is little point in trying to educate you.

The topic is of course:

Bombshell: Opposition research memos (not yet substantiated) discuss compromising Russian info on Trump
This fizzled out,
If there was something wrong with his taxes it is very likely the IRS would have been on it by now.
In the absence of anything that we know for sure we cannot just speculate.

Since it in unclear to you that Cheato won't release his taxes, there is little point in trying to educate you.

The topic is of course:

This fizzled out,
If there was something wrong with his taxes it is very likely the IRS would have been on it by now.

Why would the IRS care if a non-President received money from Russians or gave them money?

The topic is of course:

This fizzled out,

Why would the IRS care if a non-President received money from Russians or gave them money?

If?

[
If you really believed that, your post count would be a lot lower.

We cannot speculate in the absence of facts. I thought this was an Atheist website, where everything is evidence based. I'm not even an Atheist and I'm saying this.

The topic is of course:

This fizzled out,

Okay, I can accept that my point was only tangential to the topic. Good job justifying your failure to address it.
It remains obviously to anyone with more than two neurons that Cheato is trying to hide the truth about Cheato and Cheato's activities. And Cheato's behavior toward Russia is totally consistent with, and supportive evidence for, the hypothesis that Uncle Vlad has dirt on him - BIGLY.

The topic is of course:

This fizzled out,

Okay, I can accept that my point was only tangential to the topic. Good job justifying your failure to address it.
It remains obviously to anyone with more than two neurons that Cheato is trying to hide the truth about Cheato and Cheato's activities. And Cheato's behavior toward Russia is totally consistent with, and supportive evidence for, the hypothesis that Uncle Vlad has dirt on him - BIGLY.

You know how to conduct investigations so I will explain this further.

We can be influenced by our own bias but what you have raised are leads

1. Why is Trump wanting to improve relations with Russia?
2. Why has he not sent in his taxes?

It's not possible to answer until evidence is clear (established beyond speculation),

It's not possible to answer until evidence is clear (established beyond speculation),

One does not sit on evidence and fail to develop hypotheses in an investigation. As evidence is received and analyzed the likelihood may rise and fall that any of various hypotheses in hand might explain that evidence. The hypothesis that Cheato is compromised by his relationship with Russian - whatever it may be - continues to rise with every new bit. The corroboration of parts of the dossier under discussion is just another piece that fits. There is no competing hypothesis that in my opinion explains the facts without contradictions. You certainly have not offered any, beyond a left-wing/media conspiracy telling everybody lies.

It's possible for me because I'm lucky.

Back
Top Bottom