• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Calling someone the "N" word

Perfect, thanks for the clarification. I wouldn't want to refer to the wrong Don as a Nazi.

Thanks?

I am sincerely hoping that each of you can tell I was joking with how I came in to the thread. I read through it and at first I felt pretty serious reading it until I realized I was reading a conversation about which groups should be able to call which groups nazi's and get away with it, should people that call other groups nazi's face some sort of retribution, which member on here has ever been called a nazi, and did those members themselves also call other members nazi's or dictators, the apparent agreement from all parties political, virtual all private citizens of the world and everyone that posts on here, that it doesn't really feel nice or fair to have ANYONE call you a nazi for your beliefs since none of us are nazi's aside from the...actual nazi's and the neo-nazi's around now.

Isn't that kind of silly and something someone should poke a little fun at to try lighten the mood?

I mean, I fucking used to call GWB a nazi and a dictator, as well as Dick Chenney (maybe still debatable). I think I may have even insinuated that Mitt Romney was a fascist that was going to destroy humanity. I've been just as prone to hyperbole as anyone else is. It's fucking funny if you look at it for how ridiculous it is. None of those people were even close to what Nazi's were or did to the point where it's the appropriate and accurate analogy.

I've been a member of these boards for 12 years (although I have been horrible with attendance for the last few), and in my time here I've met 2 members that I thought...maybe...might be a member of some stormfront like group or neo-nazi group, but they got banned fairly quickly for obvious reasons. Nobody on here is anything like a nazi. Not even those of us with extreme views. We shouldn't really call each other nazi's ever because those cunts did a very specific series of evil acts that only they should be held accountable for. We should call each other cunts, because we can be sometimes. (Just IMO)

I meant no offense to you or the other Don, I just thought it was fucking hilarious that after this conversation and the heated tone about downvoting rep, you got flooded with NAZINAZIFASCIST or whatever with downvotes after everyone basically agreed nobody should be called nazi's but nazi's and everyone was butthurt that they were ever called one if they were. It's just funny. Feel free to do down vote this post and do the same thing to me, I'll laugh my ass off since I came in here instigating for the purpose of bringing a little humor at your expense. :D

Back
Top Bottom