• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

How do you expect me to help you win the race if you won't even give me any pedals?

catfood.jpg

catfood.jpg

We sold the farm and moved Mom into a retirement home. She bitched that without the produce, she had nothing to can anymore.
Then she was inspired at the supermarket....

WINNER!

Go Hickdive!

By the way, my thought for a caption for this one was:

And I was even more disappointed when I checked the merchandise a few aisles over under the "Hot Naked Babes" sign.

That's right. Now, the rest of you FIFA guys remember to follow the fucking rules in the future.

attachment.php

I'm sorry sir, but if you'll look on page 231, third paragraph, sub-clause c you'll see that your comprehensive policy specifically excludes damages resulting from your car being crushed by any soccer ball in excess of 5 feet in diameter and having red stripes. The wording is very specific here. On a side note you gotta admit, our actuaries nailed it.

At this point, the Feds started to ponder whether the mob was involved in organized football.

Don't worry... a little duct tape, some Bondo, and I'll have it looking just like new. Besides, you said you always wanted a convertible.

Why always me?

Back
Top Bottom