• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

Oh... I won... Nice!

2016-07-21T040505Z_3_LYNXNPEC6K00W_RTROPTP_2_USA-ELECTION-REPUBLICANS.JPG.cf.jpg

With photographers surrounding him, Karl The Kommunist finishes his protest with his showstopping swallowing a flaming flag act.

Tepid response. I'm throwing this thread back into the wild for someone else to make it great again!

You know, if a black guy did that, he'd been shot for pointing a gun like that.

You know, she's beautiful, can write a good speech, and never complains when my comb over ends up in her mouth when she wake ups.

Ok...Let's try this...

View attachment 7582
A rose between 2 thorns

- - - Updated - - -

I am beginning to wonder when the lads from the Gamers Society are going to get here?

Mum said I'd meet a nice girl here.

Host: Girls, when you are ready to wash the car at the intersection you need to remember ......

Branch meeting of bra-burners association just before the yearly burning of their bras

Wait till I tell the lads at the pub that I got the name/number of the girl in row K, seat 17. They'll never believe me.

It was about now that Bruce began to suspect that Trevor had deliberately given him the wrong address for the meeting of the Burqua Appreciation Collective

Last edited:
111113.jpg

Ahmed, following a unique blend of Jihad Hindu Terrorism kept going "double or nothing" on the "72 Virgins" thing. But he forgot about Karma, which eventually landed him a gig as a sexually inert old man with an infinite supply of virgins being eternally coached in pleasure techniques by a Kama Sutra master.

Out of contest

View attachment 7582

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way – in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only."

WINNERS

Out of contest
111113.jpg

"Sister Amazonians! This man 'ptooh'.. must be spared from the hunting games... he is a hair stylist!"

111113.jpg

Ahmed, following a unique blend of Jihad Hindu Terrorism kept going "double or nothing" on the "72 Virgins" thing. But he forgot about Karma, which eventually landed him a gig as a sexually inert old man with an infinite supply of virgins being eternally coached in pleasure techniques by a Kama Sutra master.

First to post...

Back
Top Bottom