• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

out of contest

IdioticVengefulCondor-size_restricted.gif

Tigers! gets my nod as the winner on my side. Ziprhead's "Huuuuuuuge Titties" caption comes in with a (dis)honorable 2nd. I always appreciates the bouncy tatas. One of yez post something!

Out of contest

View attachment 12280

Chris Tucker: No, I just lost my train of thought...

Woman in pink to her husband: (sotto voce) You were checking her tits too, uh? I saw you...

Her husband: (Deer in the headlights)

Since Tigers! hasn't shown up, I'll post.
View attachment 12288

The sailors in Master & Commander would loved to have have that much room when they slept.

Where do I hang my clothes?

That duty free shop really needs to increase their range of sleeping attire.

I wanted cell 666. :angel:

View attachment 12288

Narrator: "There is a fifth dimension, beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is in the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone..."

Community broadcast comercial:

Citizen no. 3057 was happy she got the new family home centre with the new colour scheme for this year 2084. She says " Yes there are plenty of buttons to press for the infants in the cubicles"

Don't spend all your digi-credits till you've come to us!

Back
Top Bottom