• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

"Ladies and gentlemen I've turned on the fasten seat belts sign and asked the flight attendants to be seated, we may be entering an area of turbulence and would like everyone seated for safety"

I'm just saying that you have to be more careful. In the last game we played against each other, you crashed right into me and made me drop the ball I was carrying. I could have been really hurt and you need to pay attention this time and watch where you're going.

After 151 minutes, key in the numbers 3, 33, 51, 64. Then 197 minutes later key in the numbers 11, 38, 59, 89. Then repeat ad nauseam. See ya!

And that ends the review of the rules. Oh... and the Patriots will never win the Championship in this league. *standing ovation*

I'm just saying that you have to be more careful. In the last game we played against each other, you crashed right into me and made me drop the ball I was carrying. I could have been really hurt and you need to pay attention this time and watch where you're going.

:p

Heads and you get to choose to receive or kick. Tails and a portal to hell opens up and the dark one comes and steals your souls.

Back
Top Bottom