• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

So, you’re saying a Korean guy once cut you off in traffic? Well, I’ll cancel the summit with President Kim then.

Yeah, cried like a baby. The Fault in My Stars was such a great novel that exposed me to the experiences of not only young people that suffer from such unspeakable medical calamities, but their parents and friends as well. It really opened my mind.

I don't have to tell you I want fries with that, do I, and you know, by the way, they're going to be great fries, because, I want fries with that ...

View attachment 20220

" I've had my first ever blowjob today, so could you please make that a double. I just can't get that taste out of my mouth!"
Don't take comedy from strangers. He is clearly ordering an omelette. Besides, the proper caption going the derail route is:

I've had my first ever blowjob today, so could you please make that a double. I just can't get that taste out of my mouth. Oh, Vladimir wants one too. The double that is.

Alright! Thanks.

e6279f5534f1f5888a887dc6a2cefb9c

OK, our plan to sneak aboard the warship appears to have failed and they seem to know we're here. In retrospect, wearing the bright orange life preservers may have diminished the usefulness of our camouflage gear.

Life vests? These are parachutes.

We thought they were sending an aircraft carrier...

Back
Top Bottom