• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

While we wait for KeepTalking to post..............
a06a9723d6dfcaee563d64c571ca8ffc.jpg

Attachments

• a06a9723d6dfcaee563d64c571ca8ffc.jpg
    a06a9723d6dfcaee563d64c571ca8ffc.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 9
collegehumor.d2cdbae19b73e25c6737c1f673d79225.jpg

As the Lord spoke to me in Psalm 17. 8... "Keep her as the apple of thy eye, hide her under the shadow of thy robe...", I intend to keep that word of the Lord dutifully, because the Lord has spoken mightily!...

wtf-hilarious-vintage-old-timey-black-and-white-photos2.jpg.pagespeed.ce.D5DwnL9b7u.jpg

I guess Jeffrey stopped teasing you about worshiping Baal and casting spells, huh? How long are you going to leave him like this?
I haven't really decided. He's also stopped teasing me about how much knitting i do, so i guess he'll be a sheep until i need a man more than i need the wool.

Oh, girlfriend, if you think Frank is an oddball here in the house, let me tell you some of the stuff that man gets up to out in the pasture ...

WINNER :biggrina:

I guess Jeffrey stopped teasing you about worshiping Baal and casting spells, huh? How long are you going to leave him like this?
I haven't really decided. He's also stopped teasing me about how much knitting i do, so i guess he'll be a sheep until i need a man more than i need the wool.

Take it away, Keith&Co!

presidential_debate_romney_obama_energy_USGCC.jpg

"You suck!"
"No, you suck!"
"No, you suck!"
"No, YOU suck!"

Oh ... was I supposed to make up some funny caption and not just narrate the debate they had?

Back
Top Bottom